Yulaw(The one) vs the fraternity of assassins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
Yulaw is attacking the fraternity's textile mill in the same fashion as Wesley minus the rat bombs. Yulaw get's his regular sidearm plus 1 extraclip.

Scenario 1 - Wesley included.

Scenario 2 - Wesley and Cross included.

Scenario 3 - wesley, Cross and Mr X(Assassin killed in the beginning of the movie) Included.

Who wins?

KingD19
Yu Law destroys all of them.

marwash22
i think Law is too fast. I haven't watched either movie in a while, i know the assassins have the adrenaline boost, but it's not on Law's level; that said, i wouldn't rule out Law getting hit with a bullet.

KingD19
Law was dodging bullets from point blank by just moving his head. And he was fast enough to bend down and pick up a fully grown and armored man, then put him in the direct line of fire of assault rifle bullets after they were fired.

jaden101
Been a long time since I watched The One so can't recall specific feats or weaknesses but my 1st instinct would be that Law would win barring a lucky shot by one of the fraternity.

marwash22
Originally posted by KingD19
Law was dodging bullets from point blank by just moving his head. And he was fast enough to bend down and pick up a fully grown and armored man, then put him in the direct line of fire of assault rifle bullets after they were fired. i remember all of that.

there's more than one shooter in this scenario and bullets wont be coming from one direction. He COULD get hit.

i dunno.

The Fat Rambo
Law pushes all their poop in.

Placidity
Law was dodging bullets from point blank by just moving his head. And he was fast enough to bend down and pick up a fully grown and armored man, then put him in the direct line of fire of assault rifle bullets after they were fired.

Is he an actual bullet dodger, or just aim-dodging?

Because Cross has hit targets without even seeing from around corners. Unless Law can see in slow-mo all the time, he could be walking in and a bullet would come around a corner and into his head.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by Placidity
Is he an actual bullet dodger, or just aim-dodging?

Because Cross has hit targets without even seeing from around corners. Unless Law can see in slow-mo all the time, he could be walking in and a bullet would come around a corner and into his head. Bullet dodger it seems. In the opening scene he uses an empty pistol to block a bullet.

Placidity
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Bullet dodger it seems. In the opening scene he uses an empty pistol to block a bullet.

Yes but he is expecting. I'm doubtful he would:

1. see a bullet come around a corner just as he walks in.

2. be fast enough to react with it just inches from his head.

3. Not be surprised by the bullet trajectory.

KingD19
1. He'd hear the gunshot.

2. He's fast enough to dodge a pistol shot to the face from less than a foot away while only able to move his head.

3. He's been through dozens if not hundreds of alternate worlds killing his alternate selves, and his own world has pretty advanced tech. Once he dodges the first one, he'll know how to counter.

Placidity
1. He'd hear the gunshot.

2. He's fast enough to dodge a pistol shot to the face from less than a foot away while only able to move his head.

1. Rounds could be super-sonic.

2. Dodging when seeing someone holding a gun and firing at you is completely different than just having a bullet appear in front of you. IMO, he needs to "activate" super speed, I don't believe he sees in slow-mo 24/7.

I can dodge a ball when people throw it at me. However, if one suddenly appeared in my face, I'd get hit.

Placidity
Just for interest:

Mr X can move at super speed.

As he leaves the building when doing his Morpheus jump, he is moving at:

~70 m/s = 252 km/h = 157 miles/hr

In real time, he would've completed the jump in:

0.64 seconds.

He is at least half way on his trip, when he pulls out his gun fires two shots. Pulls out another gun and fires a single shot. :

He does all this in at most 0.32 seconds. (edit: closer estimation: 0.24 secs)

The scene in movie time, takes

24 seconds.

That means from his perspective, time was slowed down by:

A factor of 37.5 times.

That means in super speed mode, to him a normal bullet would seem like it was moving at 36 m/s = 80MPH.

Might be wrong, but not quite bullet-dodger level. Aim dodging would be very easy though.

Placidity
1. Rounds could be super-sonic.

Definitely not standard bullets since Jolie's bullet goes through 8 skulls before her own.

Scarlet Fox
The idea behind becomeing The One is that when 'One' of you dies the energy is split among the rest evenly.

With only two left they managed to do great things. Run over 60Mph. React at great speeds. Move incredibly fast. Not to mention the increased Strength.

Now since Yu Law WAS NOT The One in the film we have to take the Strength and Speed and all that made him great.. and Times it by 2! Because if he did manage top defeat his 'Other' and Truely become The One then all that energy that he received from the kill would double his own powers.

If the Thread here is to have Yu Law truley as The One then he would surley win.

Placidity
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox

If the Thread here is to have Yu Law truley as The One then he would surley win.

Don't see how OP meant that.

Scarlet Fox
Which is why I started the sentence with the word 'If'. Please pay attention.

Placidity
Which is why I started the sentence with the word 'If'. Please pay attention.

That's nice. Why don't you come up with more scenarios to entertain us?

What if Yu Law got the power of Shazam?

What if Yu Law was touched by Michael Jackson?

What if you weren't such a stupid whore?

Could you imagine the possibilities?

jaden101
Haha.

Robtard
laughing out loud

Anyhow. Dude's speed and awareness are heightened to levels where bullets seem to move slowly and he can easily react to them.

Ntc0YyQWdBU

Couldn't find the scene, but in the motorcycle swinging scene, we see Lawless casually move his head as a bullet whizzes past him.

The Fat Rambo
Yes but he is expecting. I'm doubtful he would:

1. see a bullet come around a corner just as he walks in.

2. be fast enough to react with it just inches from his head.

3. Not be surprised by the bullet trajectory. Read the OP.

juggerman
Yulaw. He's nobody's b!tch!!!!

Scarlet Fox
That's nice. Why don't you come up with more scenarios to entertain us?

What if Yu Law got the power of Shazam?

What if Yu Law was touched by Michael Jackson?

What if you weren't such a stupid whore?

Could you imagine the possibilities?
1: He would pop out of the damn movie
2: You would be jealous you arent the center of attention
3: Im not stupid. ((HAHAHA **** you.))

What is up with people and diverting away from the thread and going straight to insults? Its like thats all people on the internet do.. >_> ...

I still say Yulaw wins.

Placidity

2: You would be jealous you arent the center of attention

Classic female projection. That was revealing, and ugly.

Scarlet Fox
Classic female projection. That was revealing, and ugly.
Classic Male deflection. Cant win an argument so the insults begin to fly. Stop being a statistic and stay on topic here.

Placidity
Classic Male deflection. Cant win an argument so the insults begin to fly. Stop being a statistic and stay on topic here.

Deflection? Probably something you heard on TV and thought sounded clever (I assure you it isn't). You don't seem to even understand what it means.

Win an argument? I would, if there was one.

As for staying on topic, you just couldn't resist but reply to me a few days late, to tell me to stay on topic. Let's see if you can do what you are telling others - don't respond to this and "Stay on topic". Can little miss attention whore do it? Can she? I have serious doubts. But do give yourself a pat on the back if you manage to.

Scarlet Fox
Deflection: Deviation from set course. That is one definiton.

You are Deflecting away from yourself the fact that you could be wrong. Deflecting the fact you could be losing the argument of the set thread, which is the topic, and falling back on insults which are, sad enough, repetative. You call me an attention whore yet you are the one who keeps throwing up these big posts about nothing at all short of a massively large insult to someone who has never done a single thing to you other then dispute you on said topic. By the way, that is what these threads are about. And since you are the one who originally deviated from Said topic and I am simply trying to redirect you to it, it is safe to say that what I am trying to do is in the best interest of the thread and not trying to troll someone. Which is, by the way, what you continue to do.

As for the argument there definatly is one.

You claimed earlier that Yulaw uses Aim Deflection. Well in the begining of the film he was inside a vent. There was only one spot to see the direction they all aimed at, the open part in the vent. But there was a long stretch of vent that had no opening. He cant see through the metal. But he still managed to avoid every bullet shot at him through that vent all the way up to the end of it. Which says to me, and should to everyone else unless they just feel like trolling, that he can dodge an actual bullet, even a multitude of bullets, within split seconds of them coming through the vent. He even does this with little to no area to move around in being as the vent itself is not big enough for much movment. And if he can dodge at that close of a range... Well that seems enough to be said.

Any dispute on that? Or are you going to 'Deflect' again and just spout out insults?

Placidity

As for the argument there definatly is one.

blah blah blah

Any dispute on that? Or are you going to 'Deflect' again and just spout out insults?

Didn't read it, but you certainly didn't have any argument before, and that's when you claimed I couldn't win "the argument" (then non-existent) by "deflection". Maybe you could look up what "logic" and "sense" is and get some. Or I could slap some into you and you will thank me for it.

I know you want to be my special little attention whore, but this is not the way to do it.

Scarlet Fox
Lol. Now you're just displaying ignorance. Do you know what that means or should I type out a definition for you?

Cant believe it but you are worse then Quanchi. At least he Tries to put up a fight and doesnt repeate the same insult time after time.

But now look who is still off topic even when I tried to stay on it, though it ended up to be ignored.

You are unfortunatly a waste of time, space, and the attention of this Site and not the only one who can throw out insults left and right.

So go ahead and post something else that wont be read because I cant see a post of a user I have blocked. (Lets see if he uses an alternate username xD) As for an insult to go with this, I feel it is unneeded since you are not worth the time.

And Dont forget: http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/foreveralone.gif You're Foreveralone! q.q

Edit: Wow. Now it looks as if I have been replying to myself this entire time xD Congrats. You are the first person I have ever put on ignore.

Placidity

And Dont forget: http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/foreveralone.gif You're Foreveralone! q.q

Lol attention whore trying to work out if I'm single. Also, projection. So easy.

You are the first person I have ever put on ignore.

Sure.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by juggerman
Yulaw. He's nobody's b!tch!!!!

juggerman
Yulaw in all 3

the ninjak
Stomp for Yulaw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.