Lobo & The Weird vs. Larfleeze & Atrocitus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

SevenShackles
Team lobo

xJLxKing
T2

Golgo13
I think Weird can handle Larfleeze.

curryman
Did Larfleeze get taken down or something????

I was under the impression that he could wipe the floor with all of these three.

Golgo13
Originally posted by curryman
Did Larfleeze get taken down or something????

I was under the impression that he could wipe the floor with all of these three.

Weird isn't some weak energy manipulator. He once took on the JLA, including Dr. Fate and even manipulated his magic energies.

curryman
Originally posted by Golgo13
Weird isn't some weak energy manipulator. He once took on the JLA, including Dr. Fate and even manipulated his magic energies.

Which would be like nothing before someone who has an entire corps at their back.

Manipulating someone's energies isn't exactly some impossible feat either....

Golgo13
Originally posted by curryman
Which would be like nothing before someone who has an entire corps at their back.

Manipulating someone's energies isn't exactly some impossible feat either....

How exactly would Larfleeze even tough him? His constructs hasn't shown to tough intangible opppnents.

Horrificus
W and L for the upset and Lobo is happy about his funny looking new friend.

Stoic
I wouldn't put it past Lobo to beat the snot out of the red glow fairy (well that's what he'd call Atrocitus ha ha), and the Weird at his best was incredibly powerful. For now I'm voting for T1.

Flyattractor
What are some of Larf's feats?

( to lazy to goodle/to cool to care)

Estacado
Most impressive is whoopin a large group of Controllers who are like OA Guardians....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.