Smith versus McClane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Fat Rambo
Smith from Shoot Em Up versus McClane. Fight takes place in a fully stocked Home Depot. Both are armed with twin Beretta 9 mm's, an HK MP5 and a Remington 12 gauge. Each have two spare mags for each pistol and two spare mags for their MP5. No extra shotgun rounds. Mac has his zippo, and Smith has a pocket full of carrots. Who wins?

Scarlet Fox
Might as well do it now before the McClane boys get ahold of it...

McClane wins.

Just let it go now because if you dispute the Trolls will glomp you.
.. I am not one of t he Trolls I refer to though.

Robtard
Oh my.

focus4chumps
i notice how the people who keep whining about "trolls" are the most obnoxious trolls on this forum.

anyway: mcclane

BruceSkywalker
why not do some new threads involving Iron Man instead of this same old tired shit.. anyway McClane

FrothByte
Smith obviously.

marwash22
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
why not do some new threads involving Iron Man instead of this same old tired shit.. anyway McClane the movie came out today, don't worry they will come. I'm betting there will be at least 5 by tomorrow.

marwash22
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Might as well do it now before the McClane boys get ahold of it...

McClane wins.

Just let it go now because if you dispute the Trolls will glomp you.
.. I am not one of t he Trolls I refer to though.

fanboy and troll are not the same thing... unless you're talking about Quan.

also, speaking of fanboys, who the hell knew there were Shoot 'Em Up fanboys? no expression

The Fat Rambo
Oh my indeed..... And please explain how McClane beats a man who outclasses him in every possible way? A man whose screen feats McClane can only dream of?

"Anyways, McClane", doesn't quite cut it.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by marwash22
the movie came out today, don't worry they will come. I'm betting there will be at least 5 by tomorrow.

there better be mad mad mad laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.