Wonder Man and The Thing vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No Prep and No BFR. Who wins?

Bentley
Depends on the starting distance, but since Loki can teleport out of Thing's range quite easily this is almost WM vs Loki one on one.

SamZED
Loki can punk Thing physically though.

SevenShackles
Loki should win. He can take thing in H2H nevermind easily with magic. WM would give him more trouble but Loki should be able to handle him

JakeTheBank
Loki.

Stoic
Loki wins at distance, but up close these two would beat him in H2H combat.

JakeTheBank
If he started phasing or teleporting or shape shifting, they'd be hard pressed to even hit him up close.

Bentley
Yeah, frankly it's absurd to pit someone with Loki's powerset against straight bricks, Simon has some versatility and can teleport, so in a physical confrontation I think he would eventually bust Loki, but it wouldn't be hard either.

Originally posted by SamZED
Loki can punk Thing physically though.

He can, but in practice it would be a very hard fought battle, and Thing would definitely fare good against him.

golem370
I doubt Thing would lose to Loki in physical battle.

celeyhyga17
Mischief wins

Bentley
Originally posted by golem370
I doubt Thing would lose to Loki in physical battle.

Personally I don't think so either, but Loki should be able to damage Thing on physical combat.

golem370
He is a 35 tonner I don't see how.

JakeTheBank
Handbook stats mean diddly when compared to actual on panel feats. Loki can hurt Masterson Thor physically. He can also summon weapons.

The real question is how does Loki not harm Thing or Wonder Man in close quarters if the fight gets to that point.

SevenShackles
He can make them see eschother as Loki and let wonderman take out thing.
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Sorcery/LokiIllusions06Thunderstrike21.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Sorcery/LokiIllusions07.jpg

He is also not such a chump in h2h
VS masterson thor
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Stats/LokiStrength03441.jpg
Then close combat in general
VS masterson Thor and BRB
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Stats/LokiBlastPower07.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Stats/LokiBlastPower08.jpg
Nevermind using his other magic (fire, ice, duplication, magic bolts, invisibility, summoning weapons, shape shifting, transmutation and such)

leonidas
loki would win this, but he wouldn't beat ben in straight h2h imo. at all. he'd win by using illusions and eliminating one through trickery (maybe one ko's the other or something) or tp, then taking down the other brick. again, not enough versatility in the team.

zopzop
Originally posted by SevenShackles
He is also not such a chump in h2h
VS masterson thor
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Stats/LokiStrength03441.jpg
Then close combat in general
VS masterson Thor and BRB
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Stats/LokiBlastPower07.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Stats/LokiBlastPower08.jpg
Nevermind using his other magic (fire, ice, duplication, magic bolts, invisibility, summoning weapons, shape shifting, transmutation and such)
Sh|tty writing aside, that was a Loki Zarkko pulled from the timestream wasn't it?

Originally posted by leonidas
loki would win this, but he wouldn't beat ben in straight h2h imo. at all. he'd win by using illusions and eliminating one through trickery (maybe one ko's the other or something) or tp, then taking down the other brick. again, not enough versatility in the team.
This.

leonidas
Originally posted by zopzop
Sh|tty writing aside, that was a Loki Zarkko pulled from the timestream wasn't it?

yes, it was.

curryman
Not a random Loki, but Loki after the soul-suck incident.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Shitty writing? What is it with you and Asgardians looking good, even against other Asgardians? Your hate is getting annoying.

Yes it was (Right before Loki was killed by Thor, inadvertently allowing him to survive by transferring his spirit into an Odin manifestation or whatever from his body) why?

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Shitty writing? What is it with you and Asgardians looking good, even against other Asgardians? Your hate is getting annoying.

Yes it was (Right before Loki was killed by Thor, inadvertently allowing him to survive by transferring his spirit into an Odin manifestation or whatever from his body) why?
First of all, calm down.

Second, Loki clowning three Thor clones is sh|tty writing. Loki sans prep has his hands full with ONE Thor. Zarko pulled this guy from the timestream (so I'm assuming Loki had no prep and he for sure was confused as to what was going on). BRB by himself should have been able to put Loki down. BRB with Dargo and Masterson Thor would be horrible overkill.

Rage.Of.Olympus
First of all, calm down.

Second, Loki clowning three Thor clones is sh|tty writing. Loki sans prep has his hands full with ONE Thor. Zarko pulled this guy from the timestream (so I'm assuming Loki had no prep and he for sure was confused as to what was going on). BRB by himself should have been able to put Loki down. BRB with Dargo and Masterson Thor would be horrible overkill.

Yes, but Thor is Thor. And as powerful as Bill and Masterson are, they're no Thor.

Without CIS in play (A lot of the time the reason why Loki loses to Thor), and Thor's knowledge of Loki's tricks as well as how to counter them, Loki becomes a lot more dangeroous.

Seriously, how was it shitty writing exactly? What exactly did he do? He slapped around Masterson with the firesword but he's gotten the edge even on the real Thor with that thing etc. He also knocked him around but Loki can amp his strength immensely or shape shift to the point he's a near match for Thor in a brutal fight. Everything else was him using his powers wisely: Illusions, telepathy etc.

zopzop
Yes, but Thor is Thor. And as powerful as Bill and Masterson are, they're no Thor.

Without CIS in play (A lot of the time the reason why Loki loses to Thor), and Thor's knowledge of Loki's tricks as well as how to counter them, Loki becomes a lot more dangeroous.

Seriously, how was it shitty writing exactly? What exactly did he do? He slapped around Masterson with the firesword but he's gotten the edge even on the real Thor with that thing etc. He also knocked him around but Loki can amp his strength immensely or shape shift to the point he's a near match for Thor in a brutal fight. Everything else was him using his powers wisely: Illusions, telepathy etc.
It was sh|tty writing because Loki was just randomly plucked from the timestream and told to "sic'em" for lack of a better word.

He had no prep and confused as to what was going on yet he tooled three Thor clones.

BRB isn't some noob with his powers, he's given B&T Thor a good fight. He was absolutely beastly in Godkiller. Dargo outsmarted and beat Korvac's ancestor (who had Korvac's power by the way) by redirecting his attack back at him, even 616 Thor never thought of using that tactic vs Korvac. Of the three, only Masterson was the noob but it doesn't matter. It wasn't Masterson Thor vs Loki. It was Masterson Thor + BRB + Dargo vs Loki.

Fail writing is Fail.

JakeTheBank
Loki was pulled from the time stream because he was dead at the time. Not unlike how Thor was plucked during the time stream during the Thor Corps mini because Thor at that time was off being psycho in B & T.

Loki not knowing where he was doesn't mean he can't fight or defend himself.

And yes, Bill is great, but Loki's sorcery is consistently shown to be bothersome for the real Thor at the least and at higher levels have staggered the likes of Surtur.

Not sure what was shitty about that issue at all as it's pretty consistent with what Loki can do with illusions and the like in a combat setting.

zopzop
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Loki was pulled from the time stream because he was dead at the time. Not unlike how Thor was plucked during the time stream during the Thor Corps mini because Thor at that time was off being psycho in B & T.

Loki not knowing where he was doesn't mean he can't fight or defend himself.

And yes, Bill is great, but Loki's sorcery is consistently shown to be bothersome for the real Thor at the least and at higher levels have staggered the likes of Surtur.

Not sure what was shitty about that issue at all as it's pretty consistent with what Loki can do with illusions and the like in a combat setting.
Yeah, no.

Make a VS thread :
Loki NO PREP and confused as to what is going on VS Dargo, BRB, and Masterson Thor.

Let's see how long it stays open before a mod closes it for spite.

JakeTheBank
Yeah, no.

Make a VS thread :
Loki NO PREP and confused as to what is going on VS Dargo, BRB, and Masterson Thor.

Let's see how long it stays open before a mod closes it for spite.

"No" what? You don't like the feat so it's null and void here?

Make a versus thread based on a fight which already happened?

Have you read the issue in question? Loki not knowing his surroundings doesn't mean Loki can't defend himself, which he did. That's not even Loki's best feat.

Seriously, I have no idea why you're so up in arms over the feat. Have you even read the comic?

zopzop
"No" what? You don't like the feat so it's null and void here?

Make a versus thread based on a fight which already happened?

Have you read the issue in question? Loki not knowing his surroundings doesn't mean Loki can't defend himself, which he did. That's not even Loki's best feat.

Seriously, I have no idea why you're so up in arms over the feat. Have you even read the comic?
I didn't say I didn't like the "feat", I said it was sh|tty writing.

Didn't Spiderman beat Firelord on panel? But I bet if you made a Firelord vs Spiderman thread it would be closed for spite. In fact, the Firelord/Spiderman fight is MORE believable than this bullsh|t because it was stated on panel by Firelord himself, that he was holding back.

Prepless Loki schooled not one but THREE Thor clones, two of which are competent warriors. The Thor clones weren't holding back, unlike Firelord.

And yes I read the entire arc.

JakeTheBank
Actually, upon re-reading issues #440 and #441, Loki wasn't confused at all. Zarko pulled him from the time stream and Loki was ready from the get-go as evidenced by his shit eating grin. As soon as he saw the Thor Corps, he leveled them with a blast (it's fair to note that they had been dealing with other enemies pulled from the timestream before Loki's arrival).

The only real confusion on Loki's part was when Zarko was trying to tell him that this was all part of his plan, which he couldn't recall. But it had no effect on his combat acumen, as evidenced by how he fared.

JakeTheBank
I didn't say I didn't like the "feat", I said it was sh|tty writing.

Didn't Spiderman beat Firelord on panel? But I bet if you made a Firelord vs Spiderman thread it would be closed for spite. In fact, the Firelord/Spiderman fight is MORE believable than this bullsh|t because it was stated on panel by Firelord himself, that he was holding back.

Prepless Loki schooled not one but THREE Thor clones, two of which are competent warriors. The Thor clones weren't holding back, unlike Firelord.

And yes I read the entire arc.

How is it shitty writing? Because Loki was able to stagger the Thor Corps? Not all that shitty compared

Dude, don't equate Firelord/Spider-Man with Loki being able to stagger the Thor Corps with a blast, trick Bill with an illusion before taking him out and then dominating Masterson Thor in single combat. It's not even the same thing at all and comparing it as such is ridiculous.

The Thor Corps were more unaware than Loki was as evidenced by their collective shock. And really, Dargo's not all that competent a warrior in comparison to Masterson. He's overall more confident in himself, but Masterson has the better feats than Dargo does by a good margin.

And if you read the entire arc, you'd know that Loki appearing and dismissing the Thor Corps with a blast (none of them were KO'd and Dargo was off fighting Zarko's henchman, leaving Bill and Eric to face Loki), taking out Bill and owning Masterson wasn't nearly the shitty/PIS feat you're making it out to be.

SevenShackles
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Stats/LokiBlastPower06441.jpg

JakeTheBank
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Stats/LokiBlastPower06441.jpg

Keep in mind that occurred immediately after Loki arrived, and it was the Thor Corps was were confused and in shock over Loki's appearance more so than Loki himself.

zopzop
How is it shitty writing? Because Loki was able to stagger the Thor Corps? Not all that shitty compared

Dude, don't equate Firelord/Spider-Man with Loki being able to stagger the Thor Corps with a blast, trick Bill with an illusion before taking him out and then dominating Masterson Thor in single combat. It's not even the same thing at all and comparing it as such is ridiculous.

The Thor Corps were more unaware than Loki was as evidenced by their collective shock. And really, Dargo's not all that competent a warrior in comparison to Masterson. He's overall more confident in himself, but Masterson has the better feats than Dargo does by a good margin.

And if you read the entire arc, you'd know that Loki appearing and dismissing the Thor Corps with a blast (none of them were KO'd and Dargo was off fighting Zarko's henchman, leaving Bill and Eric to face Loki), taking out Bill and owning Masterson wasn't nearly the shitty/PIS feat you're making it out to be.
Firelord was holding back, this is stated by him ON PANEL; The Thor Corps did not! That's why the Loki/Thor Corps fight is even bigger BS than the Firelord/Spiderman one.

Dargo really IS competent. He took out a being with KORVAC'S POWER. Thor himself failed to accomplish this.

Loki tooled them like feebs : Three Cl100 beings 2 of them wielding Mjolnirs and the other a hammer that's it's equal.

GTFOoH.
Keep in mind that occurred immediately after Loki arrived, and it was the Thor Corps was were confused and in shock over Loki's appearance more so than Loki himself.
Loki one shotted Bill and was choking out Masterson Thor. LOL.

JakeTheBank
Firelord was holding back, this is stated by him ON PANEL; The Thor Corps did not! That's why the Loki/Thor Corps fight is even bigger BS than the Firelord/Spiderman one.

Dargo really IS competent. He took out a being with KORVAC'S POWER. Thor himself failed to accomplish this.

Loki tooled them like feebs : Three Cl100 beings 2 of them wielding Mjolnirs and the other a hammer that's it's equal.

GTFOoH.

Loki one shotted Bill and was choking out Masterson Thor. LOL.

facepalm

The Thor Corps were caught off guard by Loki, who clearly was more on his toes than they were (they were under the impression he was dead, after all).

Masterson Thor directly confronted Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet. And really, if you were to compare the feats of Masterson and Dargo, Masterson would win ultimately. Dargo didn't doubt himself as much as Masterson did, but when Masterson was on his game, he was every bit as good as Dargo, if not better.

He blasted them away when he arrived (Dargo wasn't confronting Loki after that moment but Zarko's henchman), tricked Bill with an illusion, and dispatched him with sorcery (wasn't a one shot considering he attacked Bill prior to that) and then dominated Masterson Thor in combat with the Firesword (a weapon he's used to match the real Thor in combat before) and exploited his 60 second hammer weakness by disarming him.

You think it's PIS/shitty writing or otherwise inadmissible for the Thor Corps or Loki, get a mod ruling on it. Otherwise, at this point, it's literally you not liking the feat and throwing it out because you don't agree with it. And again, it's not even Loki's best feat. erm

SevenShackles
facepalm

Blah blah blah

And again, it's not even Loki's best feat. erm
Which feats? Im interested big grin

JakeTheBank
Which feats? Im interested big grin

I'd say Loki turning Bor into snow and manipulating Odin to do his bidding are far more impressive than him attacking the Thor Corps. Also his showing against Surtur under Simonson comes to mind.

-Pr-
Ben "Poor Man's Colossus" Grimm and Simon get beat to hell.

zopzop
facepalm

The Thor Corps were caught off guard by Loki, who clearly was more on his toes than they were (they were under the impression he was dead, after all).

Masterson Thor directly confronted Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet. And really, if you were to compare the feats of Masterson and Dargo, Masterson would win ultimately. Dargo didn't doubt himself as much as Masterson did, but when Masterson was on his game, he was every bit as good as Dargo, if not better.

He blasted them away when he arrived (Dargo wasn't confronting Loki after that moment but Zarko's henchman), tricked Bill with an illusion, and dispatched him with sorcery (wasn't a one shot considering he attacked Bill prior to that) and then dominated Masterson Thor in combat with the Firesword (a weapon he's used to match the real Thor in combat before) and exploited his 60 second hammer weakness by disarming him.

You think it's PIS/shitty writing or otherwise inadmissible for the Thor Corps or Loki, get a mod ruling on it. Otherwise, at this point, it's literally you not liking the feat and throwing it out because you don't agree with it. And again, it's not even Loki's best feat. erm
Yeah Masterson Thor had a Trans Tier being rockin' the Power Gem on his knees
http://s22.postimg.org/nrsryghe5/part1.jpg
but Loki did this to him :
http://s7.postimg.org/shvef0tqv/tumblr_m8puaq1mgr1r3yxp8o1_500.jpg
See why I call BS? And this is after ONE SHOTTING BRB! laughing
I'd say Loki turning Bor into snow and manipulating Odin to do his bidding are far more impressive than him attacking the Thor Corps. Also his showing against Surtur under Simonson comes to mind.
He did nothing vs Surtur. And I thought Bor had his guard down, stated on panel. Don't Bor fans keep bringing that up every time that humiliation is mentioned?

Odin was beaten by space ants once. So I'll chalk that Loki instance up to a low showing. Every one has them.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It was sh|tty writing because Loki was just randomly plucked from the timestream and told to "sic'em" for lack of a better word.

He had no prep and confused as to what was going on yet he tooled three Thor clones.

BRB isn't some noob with his powers, he's given B&T Thor a good fight. He was absolutely beastly in Godkiller. Dargo outsmarted and beat Korvac's ancestor (who had Korvac's power by the way) by redirecting his attack back at him, even 616 Thor never thought of using that tactic vs Korvac. Of the three, only Masterson was the noob but it doesn't matter. It wasn't Masterson Thor vs Loki. It was Masterson Thor + BRB + Dargo vs Loki.

Fail writing is Fail.

So what? Loki was battle ready.

Bill is a veteran, but he's never fought Loki before or have anywhere near the experience Thor has against him. None of them do. So what? Bill was taken down by a surprise attack due to Loki's illusion, he's killed Bor with a surprise attack. Dargo didn't even fight Loki IIRC.

Whatever, you're just b*tching to b*tch at this point. Pointless noise.

JakeTheBank
Yeah Masterson Thor had a Trans Tier being rockin' the Power Gem on his knees
http://s22.postimg.org/nrsryghe5/part1.jpg
but Loki did this to him :
http://s7.postimg.org/shvef0tqv/tumblr_m8puaq1mgr1r3yxp8o1_500.jpg
See why I call BS? And this is after ONE SHOTTING BRB! laughing

He did nothing vs Surtur. And I thought Bor had his guard down, stated on panel. Don't Bor fans keep bringing that up every time that humiliation is brought up?

Odin was beaten by space ants once. So I'll chalk that Loki instance up to a low showing. Every one has them.

Masterson attacking Thanos mercilessly and willing to kill him has what kind of bearing on Loki disarming Masterson and having him revert to his mortal form? There's context to both showings and neither one renders the other "shitty". You're calling it BS to suit your own prerogative.

He staggered Surtur and even survived a blast from Twilight in addition to a swipe from it. no expression Bor's explicit godly defenses were down, yes, but it still shows that Loki's transmutation is powerful enough to warp the All-Father of Asgard. Loki was also ready for Bor. Again, that showing isn't all that shitty.

Not sure how that's a low showing for them considering everything Loki's done on panel.

zopzop
So what? Loki was battle ready.

Bill is a veteran, but he's never fought Loki before or have anywhere near the experience Thor has against him. None of them do. So what? Bill was taken down by a surprise attack due to Loki's illusion, he's killed Bor with a surprise attack. Dargo didn't even fight Loki IIRC.

Whatever, you're just b*tching to b*tch at this point. Pointless noise.
Loki was plucked from the timestream and unaware of his surroundings. The Thor Corps were ready for a fight because that's what they were doing, assaulting Zarko's base.

BRB and Dargo have gone up against beings just as powerful, if not MORE powerful than Loki, INDIVIDUALLY, and won . Yet Loki one shotted Bill and choked out Masterson Thor and swatted away Dargo.

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Masterson attacking Thanos mercilessly and willing to kill him has what kind of bearing on Loki disarming Masterson and having him revert to his mortal form? There's context to both showings and neither one renders the other "shitty". You're calling it BS to suit your own prerogative.

He staggered Surtur and even survived a blast from Twilight in addition to a swipe from it. no expression Bor's explicit godly defenses were down, yes, but it still shows that Loki's transmutation is powerful enough to warp the All-Father of Asgard. Loki was also ready for Bor. Again, that showing isn't all that shitty.

Not sure how that's a low showing for them considering everything Loki's done on panel.
Deep down even you know that Loki/Thor Corps fight is bullsh|t, you can try to justify it anyway you want but it's true. Firelord/Spiderman comes off as well written and riveting compared to that crap.

abhilegend
Loki beating Thor corps is PIS at its finest.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Loki beating Thor corps is PIS at its finest.
That's the thing. He didn't beat them, he STOMPED them. Yet I'm to believe that's an average showing for Loki. roll eyes (sarcastic)

abhilegend
That's the thing. He didn't beat them, he STOMPED them. Yet I'm to believe that's an average showing for Loki. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Don't heed Jake. Loki could stomp galactus and it would be normal showing for him according to jake because "See loki's entire history" argument works everytime.

JakeTheBank
Loki was plucked from the timestream and unaware of his surroundings. The Thor Corps were ready for a fight because that's what they were doing, assaulting Zarko's base.

BRB and Dargo have gone up against beings just as powerful, if not MORE powerful than Loki, INDIVIDUALLY, and won . Yet Loki one shotted Bill and choked out Masterson Thor and swatted away Dargo.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deep down even you know that Loki/Thor Corps fight is bullsh|t, you can try to justify it anyway you want but it's true. Firelord/Spiderman comes off as well written and riveting compared to that crap.

He was unaware of his surroundings, but was still more than capable enough of striking first. Which he did. It was the Thor Corps who were more shocked at Loki's sudden arrival than vice versa and this is backed by the comic itself. Loki only stopped to question his surroundings after the Thor Corps were momentarily out of the picture. Again, supported by the comic itself. The Thor Corps were ready for a fight, but not ready for Loki, which - surprise! - also backed up by the comic.

And Thor himself has been taken to the brink by Loki. Loki taking an unaware Thor Corps off guard and dispatching Bill before dominating Masterson Thor in combat isn't PIS at all.

Stop trolling. Loki vs. Thor Corps =/= Firelord vs. Spider-Man.

JakeTheBank
Don't heed Jake. Loki could stomp galactus and it would be normal showing for him according to jake because "See loki's entire history" argument works everytime.

Don't strawman or project arguments on me.

abhilegend
Don't strawman or project arguments on me.
No need to. You are doing that to yourself. Show me anything that compares Loki beating three thor level beings. Masterson had thor's strength literally. You see Loki choking Thor like that? Don't pull that "Masterson isn't equal to thor" crap. We both know that's not true.

JakeTheBank
And as far as that entire confrontation goes, the Thor Corps, prior to Loki's arrival had just battled the likes of Grey Gargoyle, Cobra, Tyrus, 4-D Man, Demonstaff, Shatterfist, Uroc the Uru Warrior, and Skurge prior to Loki's arrival.

How in the hell is Loki's showing against them PIS? It'd actually help to read these comics and understand them before writing them off.

JakeTheBank
No need to. You are doing that to yourself. Show me anything that compares Loki beating three thor level beings. Masterson had thor's strength literally. You see Loki choking Thor like that? Don't pull that "Masterson isn't equal to thor" crap. We both know that's not true.

How about you read these comics instead of posting select scans or "vaguely remembering" feats that you write off.

Otherwise, keep your blatant trolling out of this.

And yes, Loki has choked the real Thor before after disarming him from Mjolnir.

zopzop
Tell me about it. Some Asgard wankers love to throw around the "Loki imprisoned Death" "feat" from a DEADPOOL comic. This despite the fact that Loki was trolling Deadpool HARD in that arc making him believe he was his father, etc...

He was unaware of his surroundings, but was still more than capable enough of striking first. Which he did. It was the Thor Corps who were more shocked at Loki's sudden arrival than vice versa and this is backed by the comic itself. Loki only stopped to question his surroundings after the Thor Corps were momentarily out of the picture. Again, supported by the comic itself. The Thor Corps were ready for a fight, but not ready for Loki, which - surprise! - also backed up by the comic.

And Thor himself has been taken to the brink by Loki. Loki taking an unaware Thor Corps off guard and dispatching Bill before dominating Masterson Thor in combat isn't PIS at all.

Stop trolling. Loki vs. Thor Corps =/= Firelord vs. Spider-Man.
No one is trolling. Get over yourself.

Fact is, an unprepped Loki TOOLED three Thor clones each of them wielding a Mjolnir equivalent. The Thor clones weren't holding back. Compare this to the Firelord/Spiderman fight that's universally considered PIS on these forums.

But at least in the Firelord/Spiderman fight, THERE IS CONTEXT as to why Firelord lost. He was holding back PURPOSELY. I can provide you the scan if you want.

The Loki/Thor Corps fight is even BIGGER PIS than the Firelord/Spiderman one. That's how bad it is.

abhilegend
How about you read these comics instead of posting select scans or "vaguely remembering" feats that you write off.

Otherwise, keep your blatant trolling out of this.

And yes, Loki has choked the real Thor before after disarming him from Mjolnir.

I didn't post any scans here or "vaguely remembering" anything here. GTFO with your bullshit. You wouldn't like me to bring some of the bullshit you have spouted. You are no unbiased monk you think you are. Seriously get over yourself. You are as biased as they come.

Keep your butthurt out of this just because someone doesn't like loki like you do. Seriously?

That's PIS too. You think Loki is stronger than Thor? Lulz.

JakeTheBank
I didn't post any scans here.

Keep your butthurt out of this just because someone doesn't like loki like you do. Seriously?

That's PIS too. You think Loki is stronger than Thor? Lulz.

You haven't posted scans here, but you clearly have a penchant for misinterpreting or misremembering scans as evidenced in the J'onn vs. Loki thread. As is, your word or opinion on the matter is debatable.

How am I butthurt? The actual comics are out there for anyone to read. You trolling the thread by saying I'd agree with Loki stomping Galactus is just that: trolling. And it's not a one off thing. You've been told by mods - repeatedly - to stop getting pissy. And we both know it's only a matter of time before a mod comes in here and tells you to stop or warns you. So why bother?

Did I say Loki's stronger than Thor? You asked if I see Loki choking the real Thor like that, and it's happened. You don't need to be stronger than someone to choke them, especially after already roughing them up.

JakeTheBank
You are no unbiased monk you think you are. Seriously get over yourself. You are as biased as they come.

LMFAO

Pot, meet kettle.

JakeTheBank
Also, again, because this point has been ignored:

And as far as that entire confrontation goes, the Thor Corps, prior to Loki's arrival had just battled the likes of Grey Gargoyle, Cobra, Tyrus, 4-D Man, Demonstaff, Shatterfist, Uroc the Uru Warrior, and Skurge prior to Loki's arrival.

How in the hell is Loki's showing against them PIS? It'd actually help to read these comics and understand them before writing them off.

abhilegend
You haven't posted scans here, but you clearly have a penchant for misinterpreting or misremembering scans as evidenced in the J'onn vs. Loki thread. As is, your word or opinion on the matter is debatable.

How am I butthurt? The actual comics are out there for anyone to read. You trolling the thread by saying I'd agree with Loki stomping Galactus is just that: trolling. And it's not a one off thing. You've been told by mods - repeatedly - to stop getting pissy. And we both know it's only a matter of time before a mod comes in here and tells you to stop or warns you. So why bother?

Did I say Loki's stronger than Thor? You asked if I see Loki choking the real Thor like that, and it's happened. You don't need to be stronger than someone to choke them, especially after already roughing them up.

I only give my opinion about something. My opinion is certainly debatable.

LMAO. How are you butthurt? You are attacking anyone who is questioning about loki's feats. That's classic butthurt at its finest.

You certainly have to be stronger than somebody to straight up choke them. Give me a single example of somebody weaker choking somebody stronger or GTFO with your blatant trolling.Originally posted by JakeTheBank
LMFAO

Pot, meet kettle.
Yeah, no. You are certainly as crazy as all thorbags.

srsly

JakeTheBank
I only give my opinion about something. My opinion is certainly debatable.

LMAO. How are you butthurt? You are attacking anyone who is questioning about loki's feats. That's classic butthurt at its finest.

You certainly have to be stronger than somebody to straight up choke them. Give me a single example of somebody weaker choking somebody stronger or GTFO with your blatant trolling.
Yeah, no. You are certainly as crazy as all thorbags.

srsly

Having an opinion is great, but when you've already displayed a (recent) history of misremembering things on a particular subject, your opinion tends to hold less weight than it did before.

Pointing out context and feats =/= attacking. Again with the whole "victim" card. It's getting tiresome.

Uh, Loki choking Thor. It happened after Loki disarmed Thor and Thor was already reeling in pain from some sorcery Loki blasted his way. Thor ultimately powered out of it, but it doesn't change the fact that Loki has choked the real Thor.

Stop trolling and bashing, Abhi. And for the love of god, don't call me or anyone else bias if you're not willing to look into the mirror. Seriously.

Rage.Of.Olympus
This shit is just getting out of hand now. Jake, don't even bother replying to them and just report the two if you must.

Every time they complain about something, you back it up with more evidence and they just complain about that too. And so on.

abhilegend
Having an opinion is great, but when you've already displayed a (recent) history of misremembering things on a particular subject, your opinion tends to hold less weight than it did before.

Pointing out context and feats =/= attacking. Again with the whole "victim" card. It's getting tiresome.

Uh, Loki choking Thor. It happened after Loki disarmed Thor and Thor was already reeling in pain from some sorcery Loki blasted his way. Thor ultimately powered out of it, but it doesn't change the fact that Loki has choked the real Thor.

Stop trolling and bashing, Abhi. And for the love of god, don't call me or anyone else bias if you're not willing to look into the mirror. Seriously.
Not by somebody who himself has a history of spouting some serious bullshit and dodging when cornered. See the Damage soak thread.

You are attacking, pure and simple. Nobody is being victim here.

So Thor powered out of it. Thanks for omitting that the first time. Masterson was totally helpless though.

Quit backseat modding. Truth hurts, ain't it? Anyway I don't want to pursue this conversation any longer. Your precious Loki wins here.

abhilegend
This shit is just getting out of hand now. Jake, don't even bother replying to them and just report the two if you must.

Every time they complain about something, you back it up with more evidence and they just complain about that too. And so on.

Lo and behold, rage coming here and being a douche again. Who'd have thought of that?

JakeTheBank
Not by somebody who himself has a history of spouting some serious bullshit and dodging when cornered. See the Damage soak thread.

You are attacking, pure and simple. Nobody is being victim here.

So Thor powered out of it. Thanks for omitting that the first time. Masterson was totally helpless though.

Quit backseat modding. Truth hurts, ain't it? Anyway I don't want to pursue this conversation any longer. Your precious Loki wins here.

Lo and behold, rage coming here and being a douche again. Who'd have thought of that?

no expression

Do you get off on ruining or derailing threads? Seriously, knock it off or contribute something worthwhile outside of dismissing what you don't like.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Loki was actual more prepared then they were.

But they've never fought Loki, and a character Loki is incredibly dangerous for the unprepared. Not only is he an incredibly versatile sorcerer, he's just outright powerful without having to rely on incantations and has a nasty bag of tricks.

He one shotted Bill with a surprise attack, so what? Worse has happened. Lok is incredibly powerful and strong, that's not a contradiction.

Lol, I wonder how you must feel about the rest of Loki's high end feats.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Literally all you've done in this thread so far is name-call, and call PIS on anything posted in support of Loki.

JakeTheBank
Anyway, back on topic as this thread's been horrendously derailed due to trolling/bashing/etc...

As I said earlier, the Thor Corps just got done putting away Skurge (and a whole host of other rogues), who took it to all three of them before ultimately falling. Loki having the power to blast them all off their feet and trick Bill into defeat before besting Masterson in single combat isn't a low feat. Especially when we see multiple instances of Loki putting up a good fight against Thor more times than Thor easily punking him. And Loki doesn't have his CIS hindering him with the "pretenders" as he does with the real deal; often Loki will have an advantage over Thor, but starts gloating or acting irrationally due to his hatred, causing him to lose in the end.

In this case, he had Masterson dead to rights.

Badabing
I'm gonna start hunting people down. Stop the ass-hattery. You all know the the posters well enough to figure out who they will debate for/against.

Branlor Swift
So, uh... Loki wins right?

Bentley
Originally posted by leonidas

Pretty much.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
So, uh... Loki wins right?

thumb up

nwg202
Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.