Machete vs Bill the Butcher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Knifefight to the death
Bloodlusted
Who takes it?

Ascendancy
Who again?

KingD19
Machete from the Machete movie. Vs Bill the Butcher(Daniel Day Lewis') character from Gangs of New York.

Kazenji
I'm going with Machete here.

quanchi112
Bill wins.

Kazenji
How?

KingD19
Yeah. No way in Hell Bill can win this.

Kazenji
But i'm sure Quanchi will debate it, just to make sure Bill wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
How? by stabbing him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. No way in Hell Bill can win this. You're biased.

Kazenji
And there you go

as expected.

KingD19
I loved Gangs of New York, and I loved Bill the Butcher as a character. But he's not as skilled as Machete. So don't tell me I'm biased, when your answer to everything is "Voldemort Wins"

Bill's good, but Machete's clearly better. And you'd see that if you watched both films back to back.

quanchi112
And there you go

as expected. So answering a question you posed is to be expected. You're damn right.

quanchi112
I loved Gangs of New York, and I loved Bill the Butcher as a character. But he's not as skilled as Machete. So don't tell me I'm biased, when your answer to everything is "Voldemort Wins"

Bill's good, but Machete's clearly better. And you'd see that if you watched both films back to back. I always give a well supported argument just quit crying when someone disagrees. Bad form, Peter.

Kazenji
Originally posted by quanchi112
So answering a question you posed is to be expected. You're damn right.

Tard

i was talking about pretty much what KingD19 talking about in his post, About your m.o..

KingD19
Who the hell is Peter? That's not my board name nor my real one.

And by well supported do you mean when you say, "Voldemort is immortal and has horcruxes and can fly, AVADA KEDAVRA!!"

And what argument do you have that Bill can win here? When his best victory against Priest was arguably only possible because Priest was focused on fighting other people until Bill was already stabbing at him from behind. And no one in that film was as skilled as Machete.

focus4chumps
william cutting...bloodlusted.

if that isnt redundant

quanchi112
Tard

i was talking about pretty much what KingD19 talking about in his post, About your m.o.. My m.o. Is being correct so thank you very much.

Kazenji
No your M.O is being a tard.

quanchi112
Who the hell is Peter? That's not my board name nor my real one.

And by well supported do you mean when you say, "Voldemort is immortal and has horcruxes and can fly, AVADA KEDAVRA!!"

And what argument do you have that Bill can win here? When his best victory against Priest was arguably only possible because Priest was focused on fighting other people until Bill was already stabbing at him from behind. And no one in that film was as skilled as Machete. Bill wins due to knife skills. Sorry but Machete loses.

Quit bringing up Lord Voldemort victories. Makes you look angry.

KingD19
Bill wins due to knife skills. Sorry but Machete loses.

Quit bringing up Lord Voldemort victories. Makes you look angry.

Machete showcased more bladed weapon skills than Bill. And the big bad he fought actually fought him. He didn't sneak up on him like Bill did to Priest.

DEr-qS01Jrc

Machete fighting McLaughlin(baddest guy in the movie aside from Machete himself)

Ij79LQXZDEk&list=PL2B62DE2A912216CE

Bill sneaking up on Priest while killing a bunch of cannon fodder.

Machete clearly looks more impressive. Especially considering after seemingly losing, he guts McLaughlin like a fish. Seen here

5wYZt_WnGCc

quanchi112
Machete showcased more bladed weapon skills than Bill. And the big bad he fought actually fought him. He didn't sneak up on him like Bill did to Priest.

DEr-qS01Jrc

Machete fighting McLaughlin(baddest guy in the movie aside from Machete himself)

Ij79LQXZDEk&list=PL2B62DE2A912216CE

Bill sneaking up on Priest while killing a bunch of cannon fodder Bill used intelligence unlike Machete who was just lucky. Bill wins by knifing him.

focus4chumps
@king: you're just cherry picking scenes to make bill look bad. he proved to have seemingly magical control of knives. his knife throwing skill alone is just ridiculous and made the film seem boarderline fantasy.

KingD19
I'm not cherry picking. I'm taking their two biggest fights. Priest was pretty much Bill's equal, but they didn't really fight. Bill snuck up on Priest and he turned around too late.

And I picked Machete's fight against the main bad guy of the movie. It was an actual fight though.

And Quan, Bill won't have the luxury of sneaking up on Machete in this fight. So that tactic he used to beat his biggest opponent isn't even valid.

quanchi112
I'm not cherry picking. I'm taking their two biggest fights. Priest was pretty much Bill's equal, but they didn't really fight. Bill snuck up on Priest and he turned around too late.

And I picked Machete's fight against the main bad guy of the movie. It was an actual fight though.

And Quan, Bill won't have the luxury of sneaking up on Machete in this fight. So that tactic he used to beat his biggest opponent isn't even valid. he was intelligent against Priest who'd most likely beat Machete as well. You select certain scenes our of personal bias. It's obvious that Bill wins.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
Knifefight to the death
Bloodlusted
Who takes it?

Knife fight. Bill via knife throw.

That guy showed 100% knife-throwing accurately to the point he could pin a scarf to a wall while it was draped around someone's shoulders.

NvG_fZ2-H2A

Guy's magical with knives.

KingD19
Seriously? What bias? I picked their biggest fights from each film. The Battle of the Points with Bill leading his gang vs Priest and all the foreigner gangs. And Machete fighting the main bad guy of the movie.

What other fights should I pick? The fights where Machete absolutely wrecks groups of guys? Or the fight where Bill gets killed by Amsterdam?

focus4chumps
I'm not cherry picking. I'm taking their two biggest fights.

thats cherrypicking. bill only had two big fights, and while he tricked priest, he hacked through his men like they were all babies waving their rattles. the second fight he pwned the crap out of amsterdam until he was mortally wounded by shrapnel and allowed amsterdam to kill him.

look to the american natives festival for the true demonstration of his control of cutlery. guts amsterdam from across the room while having the control to not kill him. flips up the butcher's cleaver (without even looking) and it lands perfectly by amsterdam's head, and the knife throwing scene with averdeen. the guy has supreme control of knives and is untouchable because of just that. deal with it.

quanchi112
Seriously? What bias? I picked their biggest fights from each film. The Battle of the Points with Bill leading his gang vs Priest and all the foreigner gangs. And Machete fighting the main bad guy of the movie.

What other fights should I pick? The fights where Machete absolutely wrecks groups of guys? Or the fight where Bill gets killed by Amsterdam? His skill with a knife was shown. You're cherry picking and doing a bad job. He beat Priest so quit crying about it.

That fight no good due to the bombing. Lol you're so biased its unbelievable.

focus4chumps
when quanchi is the voice of reason, you know some serious batshit is going down in this thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
when quanchi is the voice of reason, you know some serious batshit is going down in this thread. I always am and was nicknamed the Voice of Reason on another board.

focus4chumps
this forum you speak of must be the seventh level of hell as far as the internet goes.

Robtard
this forum you speak of must be the seventh level of hell as far as the internet goes.

This is the one he's referring to: http://www.glennbeck.com/

quanchi112
this forum you speak of must be the seventh level of hell as far as the internet goes. You're usually wrong but this time you're right. I'm sure it's not going to happen again for a while.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
This is the one he's referring to: http://www.glennbeck.com/ You're terrified of me aren't you ?

Robtard
You're terrified of me aren't you ?

/derp

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
/derp I'll take that as a yes.

focus4chumps
please, put your gigantic glowing pecker away and get back to the topic. for a little while you appeared sane.

quanchi112
please, put your gigantic glowing pecker away and get back to the topic. for a little while you appeared sane. Yeah, rob.

focus4chumps
sure fine.

the butcher wins without machete even getting within 10 feet of him.

quanchi112
sure fine.

the butcher wins without machete even getting within 10 feet of him. King surrendered the thread already.

focus4chumps
he did not. please stop with the tired old "concession accepted" clown dance.

surely you of all people can empathize with his obstinance.

quanchi112
he did not. please stop with the tired old "concession accepted" clown dance.

surely you of all people can empathize with his obstinance. He left and I accept his surrender.

focus4chumps
right. he definately surrendered because he "left".

ever think he might just be doing something else? playing video games? watching a movie? eating? sleeping? hanging out with his girlfriend? (lol maybe not that)

quanchi112
right. he definately surrendered because he "left".

ever think he might just be doing something else? playing video games? watching a movie? eating? sleeping? hanging out with his girlfriend? (lol maybe not that) Definitely not that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.