YuGiOh! ZEXAL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Heck I actually like this series. I watch the Japanese version so if you watch the English I'll be giving out spoilers so be for warned.

Alright first off, Kaito and Misael need to hurry up and duel. Misael said himself that when someone holds both Galaxy-Eyes monsters (Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon) it'll awaken the ultimate power. It's killing me. Kaito and Misael have dueled twice and both times now the duel was interrupted before anything could truly happen.

Secondly, Shark should get a new Chaos form for Number 32: Shark Drake. Using the old form of Chaos Xyz Change seems dated considering what we've seen with the new Utopia forms. This way Shark won't have to wait until his life points fall below 1000 to use it. Plus it'll make his duel with Durbe even better if he ever gets a rematch. I'm sure he will since it was interrupted. Durbe seems to use an interesting archetype. Just need to see more of it.

Finally, the duel between Astral and Number 96: Dark Mist concludes Sunday. Get to see Number C96: Dark Storm. It's gonna be epic. I wander how Astral will be able to take it down. Probably gonna use ZEXAL with Yuma.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.