Sabastian Shaw vs Atlas(Jotsen)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
How does Sabastian Shaw kinetic absorbtion work on someone who weights 110 tons? In this fight Josten has a steady supply of ionic energy so no chance of overextended his body.

Galan007
*see Shaw's respective battles with Sentinels*

golem370
Standard Sentinels are 20 feet tall which means I guess they wouldn't weight anywhere close to Atlas who is 60 feet when weighting 220,000lbs

KingD19
Wasn't Atlas in Nefaria/Wonderman range? I think constant hits from him would overload Shaw.

golem370
He is a class 100 character

SevenShackles
Picks up and throws far far away? (BFR?)
I think Atlas can restrain Shaw unless he starts with a charge.. Then atlas can take a shot at over loading him with ionic stamina.

carver9
If written the way he suppose to be written, Sebastian Shaw can be one of the most powerful beings on the planet. His powerset is one of the best to have.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Picks up and throws far far away? (BFR?)
I think Atlas can restrain Shaw unless he starts with a charge.. Then atlas can take a shot at over loading him with ionic stamina. that tactic should be banned on kmc, or at least bfr should be assumed off if not stated otherwise

KingD19
But one of the most effective ways of beating Shaw is bfr.

bfr is fair game. characters are just too dumb to use it more often

DTM
Shaw can absorb heaps of damage, but hes far from unbeatable. I do think here Shaw would beat Goliath, though it would be close (as Goliath is a Class 100 character), I just think brains, experience and skill will help Shaw win more than not in the end.

Horrificus
Atlas

Golgo13
Atlas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.