King Hyperion Vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/73683/1883759-1466356_77620_98435_hyperion_super_super_super.jpg

Vs
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61496/1238821-624161_black_adam_2_super.jpg

armedforbattle
Black Adam. You happy? sneer

For real though, BA for the slight majority.

Golgo13
Adam.

KingD19
KH for a majority. He killed pretty much everyone in his own dimension, and considering the power level he was at(beat up two other Hyperions at the same time), he's no weakling.

Pretty sure KH also killed his version of Galactus. Adam is strong, but a lot of his wins come from him just not holding back while the heroes he fight aren't going all out. That won't be the case with Hyperion.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by KingD19
KH for a majority. He killed pretty much everyone in his own dimension, and considering the power level he was at(beat up two other Hyperions at the same time), he's no weakling. The funny thing is that Black Adam was beating all of the characters in the opening post at the same time, including a 5th Dimension Imp.

abhilegend
Adam.

KingD19
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
The funny thing is that Black Adam was beating all of the characters in the opening post at the same time, including a 5th Dimension Imp.

Great showing for Adam, but that's one of his highest showings ever, and him beating a 5D Imp just shouldn't have happened.

Branlor Swift
Great showing for Adam, but that's one of his highest showings ever, and him beating a 5D Imp just shouldn't have happened. Originally posted by KingD19
KH for a majority. He killed pretty much everyone in his own dimension, and considering the power level he was at(beat up two other Hyperions at the same time), he's no weakling.

Pretty sure KH also killed his version of Galactus.

KingD19
I don't get what quoting me has to do with anything.

King Hyperion has only been beaten 3 times to my knowledge. Once by getting tricked into going back to his own dimension.

Once by a very specific radiation during Thunderbolts.

And once by Blue Marvel who is pretty much one of the top guys in Marvel before you start getting into extra-existential beings like Galactus and Celestials and stuff.

He doesn't even have any low showings. He's the most powerful Hyperion barring the new one who survived a universe blowing up after pushing two planets apart with physical strength.

Black Adam on the other hand has been on the ropes fighting Superman and had to resort to calling out his honor and his refusal to fight an opponent who had their back turned just so he could get away.

I'm not saying BA won't take any wins, I'm just saying Hyperion will take a majority, even if it is slight. Especially since he has energy powers and can fight at range.

abhilegend
LMAO @saying stalemating superman is a bad showing while saying losing to blue marvel isn't one. Its not like superman wouldn't push blue marvel or KH's shit in. Seriously, namora broke his neck. If not for him absorbing whatsitsnameplace's energy which heightened his HF, he would've been dead.

Branlor Swift

King Hyperion has only been beaten 3 times to my knowledge. Once by getting tricked into going back to his own dimension.

And once by Blue Marvel who is pretty much one of the top guys in Marvel before you start getting into extra-existential beings like Galactus and Celestials and stuff.

He doesn't even have any low showings. He's the most powerful Hyperion barring the new one who survived a universe blowing up after pushing two planets apart with physical strength.

Black Adam on the other hand has been on the ropes fighting Superman and had to resort to calling out his honor and his refusal to fight an opponent who had their back turned just so he could get away. Because you say he killed an entire dimension, including him killing Galactus, yet you have problems with the context of the picture in the opening post, and dismiss it as being "too high end", and "shouldn't have happened"

KH had problems with an asteroid, got blown up by M'Kraan Gambit. Got his neck snapped by Namora, temp KO'ed by Mimic (although it was a cheapshot), got the shit kicked out of him when he got filled with sand (CM got turned inside out before and healed instantly).
Also, if that alt Galactus was as strong as 616 Galactus at his weakest portrayal, he still would have wiped Hyperion off the face of the planet. So...

And he was having enough problems with the Thunderbolts before any radiation came into play. Including the Depowered Juggernaut.

Blue Marvel is in no way a top being in Marvel. He's Thor tier at best.

He wasn't on the ropes against Superman. And Superman was pissed off in that fight. How that would be a low feat is beyond me anyway, especially considering Black Adam didn't even want to fight in the first place, and was mentally manipulated into throwing the first punch against Superman. He didn't want to fight, and he knew Superman wouldn't hit him in the back. The other way to end the fight would have been a long brawl.

Now, since you brought up an interesting point with the amount of times KH has been defeated, can you name me times Black Adam has been defeated?

Wei Phoenix

Pretty sure KH also killed his version of Galactus. Adam is strong, but a lot of his wins come from him just not holding back while the heroes he fight aren't going all out. That won't be the case with Hyperion. Originally posted by KingD19

Black Adam on the other hand has been on the ropes fighting Superman and had to resort to calling out his honor and his refusal to fight an opponent who had their back turned just so he could get away.

I'm not saying BA won't take any wins, I'm just saying Hyperion will take a majority, even if it is slight. Especially since he has energy powers and can fight at range. Originally posted by KingD19
Great showing for Adam, but that's one of his highest showings ever, and him beating a 5D Imp just shouldn't have happened.

King, turn your computer off. You're drunk man, just sober up and try again tomorrow.

abhilegend
Because you say he killed an entire dimension, including him killing Galactus, yet you have problems with the context of the picture in the opening post, and dismiss it as being "too high end", and "shouldn't have happened"

KH had problems with an asteroid, got blown up by M'Kraan Gambit. Got his neck snapped by Namora, temp KO'ed by Mimic (although it was a cheapshot), got the shit kicked out of him when he got filled with sand (CM got turned inside out before and healed instantly).
Also, if that alt Galactus was as strong as 616 Galactus at his weakest portrayal, he still would have wiped Hyperion off the face of the planet. So...

And he was having enough problems with the Thunderbolts before any radiation came into play. Including the Depowered Juggernaut.

Blue Marvel is in no way a top being in Marvel. He's Thor tier at best.

He wasn't on the ropes against Superman. And Superman was pissed off in that fight. How that would be a low feat is beyond me anyway, especially considering Black Adam didn't even want to fight in the first place, and was mentally manipulated into throwing the first punch against Superman. He didn't want to fight, and he knew Superman wouldn't hit him in the back. The other way to end the fight would have been a long brawl.

Now, since you brought up an interesting point with the amount of times KH has been defeated, can you name me times Black Adam has been defeated?
Firestorm?

shifty

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by abhilegend
Firestorm?

shifty That was retarded as hell.

Firestorm was above SBP level durable in that arc. And his power way beyond any before or after appearances. Like Mega Firestorm.

abhilegend
That was retarded as hell.

Firestorm was above SBP level durable in that arc. And his power way beyond any before or after appearances. Like Mega Firestorm.

Just because he oneshotted adam?

laughing out loud

Also captain nazi?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by abhilegend
Just because he oneshotted adam?

laughing out loud

Also captain nazi? A weakened Firestorm took an extended beating from BA and like 12 other villains and was still conscious.
And then the Firestorm Matrix amped him and he one shotted a bunch of villains, and some remained conscious...

He didn't lose to Nazi...

But you've convinced me, King Hyperion wins. thumb up

TheHulk
BA 6.9/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.