The collector vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
the team has been Assembled to infiltrate and kill the collector inside his hideout can they do it? The team has what weaponry they would normally be shown with plus 2 extra clips.

Team is -

Martin Riggs
Roger Murtaugh
John Mcclane

Who wins?

KingD19
Collector dies. Horribly. Like he just gets phucked all to hell.

thanos-prime
So your saying they avoid all of the traps, kill his followers find and then kill him easily? I can't see that happening. I could see them winning ( I don't think they would) but they could but i can't see how it would be easy.

Lestov16
If anything, Riggs and/or McClane would live. I don't see Murtaugh being agile enough to evade the traps though, so he's going down. McClane has shown the most resourcefulness though (like his building jump in DH1, helicopter takedown in DH4, etc.) so I think he has the best chance. Him and Riggs should be able to take it.

EDIT: If you replaced Murtaugh with Mike Harrigan from Predator 2, a much more awesome Danny Glover cop, then all 3 would definitely live and succeed. Murtaugh''s just too old for this shit, though.

Ascendancy
Murtaugh might not be the best to throw in here, guaranteed he'll spring a trap. He'll slow everyone down, but he'll survive and do something to save everyone else at some point.

The Collector dies.

jinXed by JaNx
mcClane blows the house up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.