(MGS) Solid Snake and Big Boss Vs Yamamoto (Bleach) Hand-Hand Combat Only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
http://i43.tinypic.com/35ioeif.jpg

And

http://i43.tinypic.com/15mcoih.jpg

VS

http://i41.tinypic.com/vdh7k.jpg

Solid Snake and Big Boss from Metal gear Solid series Vs Head captain of the whole Soul Society from Bleach Anime series.

Captain Yamamoto does not have any kind power of this fight. He do not have his bankai in this fight.. he only got his amazing hand-hand combat skills only. He do not have any superhuman speed or super strength.. Again he only got his skills.

Big Boss and Solid snake does not have any guns in this fight. they both fight Yamamoto hand-hand combat.

Whom Take it?

EmptyHearted
Just like Solid Snake and Big boss vs goku hand-hand combat.

I wanna give solid snake and big boss one hell of a fight...

SevenShackles
So no super strength/speed means he has the strength/speed of a regular old man? or are they all locked at the same level and it's a test of pure skill?

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by SevenShackles
So no super strength/speed means he has the strength/speed of a regular old man? or are they all locked at the same level and it's a test of pure skill?

They are locked at the same level. Yamamoto had same strengh and speed as a normal Man like Snake and Big boss

Yesh it test of pure skills in hand-hand combat

TheDarkestKing1
Yamamoto has thousands of years of fightning experiance. We seen dozen times That he is a Pure Beast when it comes to fighting foe with his Bare hands.

Yamamoto wins This two on One Fight with Ease.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by TheDarkestKing1
Yamamoto has thousands of years of fightning experiance. We seen dozen times That he is a Pure Beast when it comes to fighting foe with his Bare hands.

Yamamoto wins This two on One Fight with Ease.

Ohhh yesh He is Like freaking MONSTER WITH HIS HANDS OF FURY thumb up

Chozone

Yamamoto wins This two on One Fight with Ease. Agreed, Big Boss and Snake's H2H are abysmal.

NemeBro
Yamamoto punched the shit out of Wonderweiss because he is much more powerful than him.

Anyone have evidence of how he could handle something stronger than he is?

KingD19
He said they're locked at the same physical level. So it's a moot point, and not many have shown to be stronger than the Old Man regardless.

NemeBro
It isn't a moot point actually, because Snake has physically bested characters much more physically powerful than he is, by virtue of his CQC skill.

KingD19
And Yamamoto's got thousands of years of combat experience. Hand to hand just as much as swordplay, and with equal bodies, he'd win as his skill outclasses Snakes.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by KingD19
He said they're locked at the same physical level. So it's a moot point, and not many have shown to be stronger than the Old Man regardless.
Not really a moot point. It is to say so far he has fought ppl under his weight class and if we have no showings of him putting his skills to fight someone on even footing/power level then we don't know how well those skills can be applied when brought down to even footing with the team.

Mind you I haven't made up my mind yet. It's obscene skill VS numbers and their skills (respectable in it's own)

VoidLord
Snake and Big Boss have never beaten a physically stronger opponent with just CQC

NemeBro
Hey that was quick.

VoidLord
Big Boss was beaten to near death by Volgin, a guy with no skill and who couldn't damage concrete.

FinalAnswer
It was grimdark concrete.

VoidLord
It was concrete and he couldn't damage it. Volgin is a giant vagina just like Boss Big Boss and Snake are

Raiden is better than all of these pussies since he's the only one who can bullet time out the listed characters.

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by VoidLord
It was concrete and he couldn't damage it. Volgin is a giant vagina just like Boss Big Boss and Snake are

Raiden is better than all of these pussies since he's the only one who can bullet time out the listed characters.

i still say Gray fox is better ninja wink

VoidLord
i still say Gray fox is better ninja wink I don't even consider him a real ninja. Some people think that because you can do flips and swing a sword you're automatically a ninja.

EmptyHearted
I don't even consider him a real ninja. Some people think that because you can do flips and swing a sword you're automatically a ninja.

Hey is that what Ninja does???

I mean I see Ninja whom has great combat skills and great sword master,

Gray fox is great ninja. Although he not best Ninja.. Ryu is perfect Ninja from Ninja gaiden big grin

VoidLord
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
Hey is that what Ninja does???

I mean I see Ninja whom has great combat skills and great sword master,

Gray fox is great ninja. Although he not best Ninja.. Ryu is perfect Ninja from Ninja gaiden big grin Ninja's are more based on stealth than running out in the open swinging a blade.

EmptyHearted
Ninja's are more based on stealth than running out in the open swinging a blade.

Gray fox does that and even Raiden too.

EmptyHearted
Ninja's are more based on stealth than running out in the open swinging a blade.

Anyway this is not about whom Ninja here.

this about Solid Snake and Big boss vs Yamamoto in a fist fight..

the ninjak
Yamamoto destroys em.

VoidLord
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
Gray fox does that and even Raiden too. Gray Fox used a stealth camo module, it's essentially a cheat.

VoidLord
Originally posted by the ninjak
Yamamoto destroys em. Agreed

NemeBro
Anyone have any h2h feats for Yamamoto that weren't used on a character much weaker than him?

KingD19
Does it matter? In equal bodies, his strikes will definitely be effective.

NemeBro
Given equal physical attributes, who would punch harder, the one who is untrained, or the boxer?

KingD19
That's the thing though, Yamamoto has thousands of years of combat experience. Taking away his normal body doesn't negate the experience. Just like taking away Immortal Hercules' god body doesn't negate the thousands of years of experience he has.

NemeBro
I asked for feats son.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by KingD19
That's the thing though, Yamamoto has thousands of years of combat experience. Taking away his normal body doesn't negate the experience. Just like taking away Immortal Hercules' god body doesn't negate the thousands of years of experience he has.

Agreed with you 100% Yamamoto may not have superpowers but he be known as most deadly hand to hand combat. giving the long thousands of years of combat experience should not be taken that away

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.