Balrog vs. Aang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins ?

NemeBro
From The Last Airbender?

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
From The Last Airbender? Yes.

NemeBro
Are we assuming Avatar State?

quanchi112
Are we assuming Avatar State? You are free to argue based on anything in the entire movie.

NemeBro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qjmwTdMwyA

If he can bust out this kind of power, and assuming that he can indeed transfer that kind of power to Air as well as Water, then he would win, but the main problem I see is that it takes a lot of fancy dancing and shit to really build up that much power. Aang is just a boy in terms of endurance, and would fall to a single attack.

Aang's best bet would be to evade the Balrog for a while, getting out of range, so he can build up the power to do an attack like that.

quanchi112
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qjmwTdMwyA

If he can bust out this kind of power, and assuming that he can indeed transfer that kind of power to Air as well as Water, then he would win, but the main problem I see is that it takes a lot of fancy dancing and shit to really build up that much power. Aang is just a boy in terms of endurance, and would fall to a single attack.

Aang's best bet would be to evade the Balrog for a while, getting out of range, so he can build up the power to do an attack like that. So who wins iyo ?

NemeBro
I can't really recall anything about Aang's mobility, tbh, and I don't really feel like watching that movie to re-enlighten myself.

quanchi112
I can't really recall anything about Aang's mobility, tbh, and I don't really feel like watching that movie to re-enlighten myself. Tease.

Robtard
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud @ double-layer butthurt thread. Seriously, just how impossibly sore is your ass, Quanchi?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud @ double-layer butthurt thread. Seriously, just how impossibly sore is your ass, Quanchi? Why would I be butthurt here ? I love Lotr and the Last Airbender. Wo do you think wins ?

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why would I be butthurt here ? I love Lotr and the Last Airbender. Wo do you think wins ?

Because of the threads where the Balrog and TLAB beat something from your precious HP, that's why.

You can't stand LoTR for sure, stop lying.

quanchi112
Because of the threads where the Balrog and TLAB beat something from your precious HP, that's why.

You can't stand LoTR for sure, stop lying. Thats my second favorite movie franchise and that only changed recently. Love it. Potterverse is more powerful though. That's undeniable.

They both lost. I myself favor the Balrog here. Funny thing is you won't answer a simple thread question proving your butthurt once again.

quanchi112
So who wins; Robbie ?

Robtard
So who wins; Robbie ?

Make a proper thread and I'll considerate it, dummy.

All this time and you have yet to read the rules, despite my kindness in linking you to them over and over. Give a setting. What does Aang have to work with. Etc. Now get to it.

quanchi112
Make a proper thread and I'll considerate it, dummy.

All this time and you have yet to read the rules, despite my kindness in linking to them. Give a setting. What does Aang have to work with. Etc. Prime water village. So he has water to use. Who wins ?

Robtard
laughing out loud

Balrog melts through the ice shelf and sinks down into the ocean. It's a no contest cos the thread creator is a dunce. Good job.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Balrog melts through the ice shelf and sinks down into the ocean. It's a no contest cos the thread creator is a dunce. Good job. Obviously the ground is stable. There were many fires set in the battle yet no one was falling into the ocean. Think for once.

Robtard
Obviously the ground is stable. There were many fires set in the battle yet no one was falling into the ocean. Think for once.

Did you miss the parts where the water benders where cracking the ice to get to the ocean water directly beneath? The floor is an ice shelf. Do I have to smack you around with screen caps again?

Are you really comparing some camp sized fires set on the ground for use to a mult-ton creature made of rock, lava and fire? laughing out loud What a dunce.

edit: Listen, instead of crying, why not just go "my bad" and reset the match where they can fight and move on like a man. Be a man for once in your life. You can do it. smile

quanchi112
Did you miss the parts where the water benders where cracking the ice to get to the ocean water directly beneath? The floor is an ice shelf. Do I have to smack you around with screen caps again?

Are you really comparing some camp sized fires set on the ground for use to a mult-ton creature made of rock, lava and fire? laughing out loud What a dunce.

edit: Listen, instead of crying, why not just go "my bad" and reset the match where they can fight. Wrong. Please watch the scene over again. What was the biggest fire the Balrog set ? You act like him simply moving around was causing gigantic fires. Please be knowledgeable about the movies before you spew nonsense.

You just make crap up and it's getting old.

Robtard
Wrong. Please watch the scene over again. What was the biggest fire the Balrog set ? You act like him simply moving around was causing gigantic fires. Please be knowledgeable about the movies before you spew nonsense.

You just make crap up and it's getting old.

Warned you that I'd slap you senseless with screencaps again.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5302/aang11.png

The ice flooring was relatively thin and under it was the ocean.

Top) Aang breaks the ice and pulls water from below to cover a guy. Middle) and Lower) Aang cracks the ice and drops a guy into the water.

The Balrog is made in part of lava and fire and is multi-tons heavy since it's huge and composed of rock.

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7770/balrogfotr.png

Now instead of continuing crying, why not just admit you made a foolish setting choice and redo the setting? Be a man.

quanchi112
Warned you that I'd slap you senseless with screencaps again.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5302/aang11.png

The ice flooring was relatively thin and under it was the ocean.

Top) Aang breaks the ice and pulls water from below to cover a guy. Middle) and Lower) Aang cracks the ice and drops a guy into the water.

The Balrog is made in part of lava and fire and is multi-tons heavy since it's huge and composed of rock.

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7770/balrogfotr.png

Now instead of continuing crying, why not just admit you made a foolish setting choice and redo the setting? Be a man. Wrong. The setting also can easily support hundreds of fighters setting fires all over the place. The Balrogs weight can be easily supported nor did he start random fires comparable to the fire nation intentionally trying to burn the water tribe off the map.

You make awful points devoid of common sense.

Robtard
Wrong. The setting also can easily support hundreds of fighters setting fires all over the place. The Balrogs weight can be easily supported nor did he start random fires comparable to the fire nation intentionally trying to burn the water tribe off the map.

You make awful points devoid of common sense.

The screen caps > your clowning.

I guess you did just make this thread out of butthurt and to clown around in it, since you obviously don't want to debate the topic.

Good day and good luck getting someone else to indulge you smile

quanchi112
The screen caps > your clowning.

I guess you did just make this thread out of butthurt and to clown around in it, since you obviously don't want to debate the topic.

Good day and good luck getting someone else to indulge you smile There are deliberate fires set yet this isn't occurring nor is this giant fire spreading ever occur simply by Balrog moving.

I knew you'd avoid an answer. Keep running.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.