Which lifestyle you rather be bruce wayne or tony stark?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Which one you rather be and have the same lifestyle they have bruce wayne or tony stark?

Odekahn
Stark. Batman is too lonely.

SevenShackles
Who would pick batman? Being batman is cool but who wants to HAVE to stick to his lifestyle? Over Tony?!

Branlor Swift
It comes down to weather you'd rather be a freak of nature with a big disgusting light machine in your chest, or you'd rather be a billionaire playboy who also happens to be the night.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
It comes down to weather you'd rather be a freak of nature with a big disgusting light machine in your chest, or you'd rather be a billionaire playboy who also happens to be the night.

I will take pepper potts over dick (Grayson lol) any day.

-Pr-
Bruce, funnily enough.

Supra
Ill take batman any day.

MF DELPH
T'challa.

/thread

-Pr-
lol.

Yeah, read your textbooks rather than bone Storm, then proceed to lose her to Wolverine.

Good job.

MF DELPH
I have an entire nation full of women in Olympic level physical shape at my command, the most technologically advanced nation in the world, and my own Cosmic Cube. Storm can hit the door. I'm doing it Coming to America style.

mdEYkVHQDb0

The Royal Penis will always get cleaned.

-Pr-
I was going to come up with a rebuttal, but then you used coming to America.

I concede.

MF DELPH
Sexual Chocolate!!!

iscaremonkeys
tony stark. He gets all the bitches

JayDaDon
Stark. The badass factor of his armors is an underestimated one. Also, I'm much to upbeat for Bruce's broody lifestyle.

Mindset
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
It comes down to weather you'd rather be a freak of nature with a big disgusting light machine in your chest, or you'd rather be a billionaire playboy who also happens to be the night. Bran, you just what to be able to keep molesting young boys.

pym-ftw
Dracula (marvel)

psycho gundam
Originally posted by MF DELPH
I have an entire nation full of women in Olympic level physical shape at my command, the most technologically advanced nation in the world, and my own Cosmic Cube. Storm can hit the door. I'm doing it Coming to America style.

mdEYkVHQDb0

The Royal Penis will always get cleaned. all that and delph will be working at mcdougal's

Flyattractor
Isn't the "Bruce Wayne" lifestyle that of making it look like you run a billion dollar company and then dating a bunch of floozy easy to not get attached to women?

TheHulk
Edge to Stark.

Lets face it Stark prob has the best automatic life

janus77
Nothing really desirable about Wayne's lifestyle. It's all just artifice, show to hide his obsession behind.

Stark actually has a taste for life (maybe too much of a taste) and his "heroing" stuff is better integrated into it.

Also, Stark would kill The Joker and instead of having dubious associations with young boys in desperate need of father figures, he'd be banging Batgirl, Catwoman, Wonderwoman...

Yeah... The legion of Stark ...

curryman
Originally posted by janus77
Nothing really desirable about Wayne's lifestyle. It's all just artifice, show to hide his obsession behind.

Stark actually has a taste for life (maybe too much of a taste) and his "heroing" stuff is better integrated into it.

Also, Stark would kill The Joker.

These are some good points.

Batman Confidential brought up the idea that Batman won't let the Joker die because each murder diminishes his soul. And then there's the whole talk about how he'd turn into a monster himself or whatever kind of slippery slope he'd be on.

It's not unreasonable to say that Bruce has completely exaggerated the importance of Joker's life. If anything that's an enormous weakness on his part, to not think he's strong enough to kill and then stay true to his convictions. Especially when they seem to have absolutely no problems dicing up Vampires, Aliens and a ton of other sentient life-forms.

TheHulk

Also, Stark would kill The Joker and instead of having dubious associations with young boys in desperate need of father figures, he'd be banging Batgirl, Catwoman, Wonderwoman...

Yeah... The legion of Stark ... thumb up

janus77
Originally posted by curryman
These are some good points.

Batman Confidential brought up the idea that Batman won't let the Joker die because each murder diminishes his soul. And then there's the whole talk about how he'd turn into a monster himself or whatever kind of slippery slope he'd be on.

It's not unreasonable to say that Bruce has completely exaggerated the importance of Joker's life. If anything that's an enormous weakness on his part, to not think he's strong enough to kill and then stay true to his convictions. Especially when they seem to have absolutely no problems dicing up Vampires, Aliens and a ton of other sentient life-forms.
(Trying to keep in-comic)
Maybe Batman fears that, without The Joker, he's really got no problem he specifically, can deal with. Luthor's more a trial for Superman and Flash has the monopoly on lame villains so ... What's Bats gonna do, if the Clown Prince of Crime is gone?

Seriously though, why on Earth is The Joker still around? Batman was a really well fleshed out "hero", but, like Banner and his Hulk anxiety, it had a shelf-life. Bruce Wayne should have recovered, healed, developed long past the need to be a costumed "crime fighter" and instead just launched a consultancy business that the JLA hires when it's up against threats that are too powerful/smart for it.

curryman
Seriously though, why on Earth is The Joker still around? Batman was a really well fleshed out "hero", but, like Banner and his Hulk anxiety, it had a shelf-life. Bruce Wayne should have recovered, healed, developed long past the need to be a costumed "crime fighter" and instead just launched a consultancy business that the JLA hires when it's up against threats that are too powerful/smart for it.

I don't know if you've read the 52 stuff, but Snyder took it to a really weird place. Apparently Joker's eyes contracted in a way that indicated that he loved Batman. In there he snapped the neck of like 10 police-officers and killed a ton of people...

And even more so he's supposedly been holding all of the guards at Arkham ransom for many, many years (why can't Bruce just fire decent people...). I feel like Banner would've solved this straight out of the gate.

janus77
Oh god, no not been following Batman for some years now (Azrael was the last time I picked up the comic).

Wow, so The Joker's just a tortured, closeted man with a deep crush on Batman?

The hostages thing sounds a little better but, I reckon it would have been better still if The Joker's fully healthy body excreted some chemical which neutralised the Joker's gas and Batman had found out long ago, that The Joker had infected everyone in Gotham with the gas. So if Batman kills The Joker, his body stops excreting the chemical and everyone in Gotham goes insane and dies.

Mshinu
Stark, sodomizing little boys just ain`t my style.

janus77
Originally posted by Mshinu
Stark, sodomizing little boys just ain`t my style.
You prefer to receive? confused

Mshinu
You prefer to receive? confused

Stark ever done that? confused

janus77
Originally posted by Mshinu
Stark ever done that? confused
Dunno, he's spent decades of his life so drunk he might well have...

You know that alcoholism has to come from some deep, dark trauma.

-Pr-
There's plenty desirable about Wayne's lifestyle, imo.

Also, guys, the pedo jokes are kinda pushing it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.