Who could save the earth from a Hypervelocity Star?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This is based on something I watched the other day about binary stars and how when to close to a blackhole one of the suns get sucked in and the other gets propelled into space. Who could stop the star if it was heading for earth?

Hypervelocity Star- http://www.space.com/19748-hypervelocity-stars-milky-way.html

Sin I AM
thor plus

SevenShackles
Reed Richards

Mindset
Iron Fist
Doom
Kyle
Grifter

golem370
Originally posted by Mindset
Iron Fist-Hell No
Doom-Maybe
Kyle-How?
Grifter-How?

Mindset
golem, fite me irl

celeyhyga17
Golem 7/10

golem370
lol

golem370
A sun traveling 2 million miles an hour I would assume every planet it passed by before hitting the earth would be dragged along too

Mindset
golem can't handle my riddum

golem370
I think Mindset can't handle Iron Fist having Chi-punch snuffed out by the Hulk smokin' come at me bro lol

Mindset
I've never read made up comics.

golem370
Then you never read one comic all of them are made up teehee

pym-ftw
Does the star owe Luke Cage money?

dmills
Nova Prime.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindset
I've never read made up comics.
http://s14.postimg.org/ru74ss75p/battle_7.jpg
evil face

On topic, I don't think any herald level being could do it.

Galan007
PIS. thumb down

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by dmills
Nova Prime.
I'd love to agree with u, but how?!

SevenShackles
Dormammu Could but he wouldn't. no expression

Endless Mike
Surfer

Mshinu
Squirrel Girl snuffs it with her tail.

dmills
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I'd love to agree with u, but how?!

Star gate.

Fun fact. As part of their original Nova pitch, one plot that DnA were going to write about was Nova opening a huge stargate to get rid of some type of runaway magnetar star and all of the space debris that it had caught in it's gravity well over the millennia. Would've been a pretty cool feat if they had included it in the book.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by dmills
Star gate.

Fun fact. As part of their original Nova pitch, one plot that DnA were going to write about was Nova opening a huge stargate to get rid of some type of runaway magnetar star and all of the space debris that it had caught in it's gravity well over the millennia. Would've been a pretty cool feat if they had included it in the book.
Whoah!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.