Voldemort, Basilisk vs. Gandalf the White, Balrog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
The fight takes place in an open barren terrain. Voldemort and his Basilisk set their sights to both the Balrog and Gandalf. They both instinctively realize they must fight together to survive.

juggerman
Gandalf and Balrog look at the snake and die. /spite thread

Lestov16
I'm assuming Quan forgot about that, in which case, Balrog slices the Basilisk in half, Vold kills Gandalf, and Vold probably kills the Balrog.

Vold 8/10

Scarlet Fox
The snake probably turns Gandolf to stone but whos to say it would work on a giant ass Demon like the Balrog? The Balrog, I agree, would slice up the Basalisk and Voldemort would kill Gandolf but I find it hard to see Voldemort beating the Balrog. What spells would he use to beat the demon?

Or is Quan just going to spew out AK all over the place and say its won?

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Gandalf and Balrog look at the snake and die. /spite thread Just because you feel one side wins that doesn't make it spite.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
The snake probably turns Gandolf to stone but whos to say it would work on a giant ass Demon like the Balrog? The Balrog, I agree, would slice up the Basalisk and Voldemort would kill Gandolf but I find it hard to see Voldemort beating the Balrog. What spells would he use to beat the demon?

Or is Quan just going to spew out AK all over the place and say its won? Or an energy blast which destroyed the Hogwarts reinforced shield.

laughing out loud

You really are funny.

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by quanchi112
Or an energy blast which destroyed the Hogwarts reinforced shield.

laughing out loud

You really are funny.
xD Sorry. I mean you do tend to throw AK out a lot.

As for the blast that took out the shield, it was made by.. what? a handful of teachers? Mortal Wizards. The Balrog is a Demon! Even Gandolf didnt defeat it.

Robtard
Quanchi's just making stuff up again.

quanchi112

As for the blast that took out the shield, it was made by.. what? a handful of teachers? Mortal Wizards. The Balrog is a Demon! Even Gandolf didnt defeat it. The shield withstood hundreds if not thousands of blasts from a few hundred wizards over a small duration of time. Anyone who came in contact was completely disintegrated by the shield.

Gandalf slayed it and then died. You act like you didn't watch the films saying he didn't defeat it.

A lightning charged sword attack is the one who brought him down. Voldemort's power seems a lot more powerful and can fight him at a distance and fly. I mean come on here. Your while argument is he's a demon. Awful.

Silent Master

As for the blast that took out the shield, it was made by.. what? a handful of teachers? Mortal Wizards. The Balrog is a Demon! Even Gandolf didnt defeat it.

Not to mention that Tom had the Elder wand at the time, which he won't here....as it's not considered standard equip.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Not to mention that Tom had the Elder wand at the time, which he won't here....as it's not considered standard equip. Elder wand resisted him. You really shouldn't talk since you don't even know what a Horcrux is.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Quanchi's just making stuff up again. Such as ?

Silent Master
Prove that he had that level of power without the Elder wand.

Robtard
Such as ?

That a spell designed to take down a magical barrier is just going to take down the Balrog, cos you say so. You and your no limit fallacies whenever HP is involved. ie "Anything HP > Everything LoTR", it's your only argument you ever use; it's silly.

Silent Master
That a spell designed to take down a magical barrier is just going to take down the Balrog, cos you say so. You and your no limit fallacies whenever HP is involved. ie "Anything HP > Everything LoTR", it's your only argument you ever use; it's silly.

Not to mention that the barrier was already weakened by the dozens of other wizards that had fired at it.

quanchi112
Prove that he had that level of power without the Elder wand. He fought Dumbledore ad looked more powerful and stated in the movie the wand resisted him. You don't comprehend what you watch.

quanchi112
That a spell designed to take down a magical barrier is just going to take down the Balrog, cos you say so. You and your no limit fallacies whenever HP is involved. ie "Anything HP > Everything LoTR", it's your only argument you ever use; it's silly. It has far more impressive resistance feats than the Balrog. I'm not saying it has no limits I'm saying it greatly surpasses the Balrogs limits displayed on screen. This is rather elementary but you still don't grasp the simple.

quanchi112
Not to mention that the barrier was already weakened by the dozens of other wizards that had fired at it. Voldemort's action shows how superior his might is when compared to other wizards.

Robtard
It has far more impressive resistance feats than the Balrog. I'm not saying it has no limits I'm saying it greatly surpasses the Balrogs limits displayed on screen. This is rather elementary but you still don't grasp the simple.

The Balrog fell a couple miles and was okay, champ. That's pretty good durability.

But that's still you making a red herring, cos the Balrog is not a magical barrier and a magical barrier is not the Balrog. That spell Voldermort used by all appearances is a spell designed to take down a magical barrier; it doesn't just do whatever you want it to cos you need it to.

eg By all appearances Confundo is a spell designed to confuse people. We know this cos we see it confuse people. We don't just assume it can do anything like make a sandwich or blast a Balrog to pieces.

You and your terrible use of no limit fallacies, 'if it can take down a magical barrier, it can do anything!'

quanchi112
The Balrog fell a couple miles and was okay, champ. That's pretty good durability.

But that's still you making a red herring, cos the Balrog is not a magical barrier and a magical barrier is not the Balrog. So that spell Voldermort used by all appearances is a spell designed to take down a magical barrier.

eg By all appearances Confundo is a spell designed to confuse people. We know this cos we see it confuse people. We don't just assume it can do anything like make a sandwich or was a shirt.

You and your terrible use of no limit fallacies. "if it can take down a magical barriers, it can do anything!" There was no spells to tke down the magical barrier. Pure force damaged it and pure force took it down. Why the hell would he waste his time when he could easily disarm it with a spell ? He lost a Horcrux and lashed out destroying it with pure force alone. Your arguments are shit and are void of anything even close to resembling evidence.

There are specific spells which perform certain functions you have no proof this is one of them. None. Zero. Zilch.

As to the Balrogs durability we see a lightning blast destroy him after he was weathered by Gandalf who really demonstrated nothing really powerful IMO other than the lightning strike.

Robtard
There was no spells to tke down the magical barrier. Pure force damaged it and pure force took it down. Why the hell would he waste his time when he could easily disarm it with a spell ? He lost a Horcrux and lashed out destroying it with pure force alone. Your arguments are shit and are void of anything even close to resembling evidence.

There are specific spells which perform certain functions you have no proof this is one of them. None. Zero. Zilch.

As to the Balrogs durability we see a lightning blast destroy him after he was weathered by Gandalf who really demonstrated nothing really powerful IMO other than the lightning strike.

Fair enough. Prove it was a "do anything" spell. You're making the claims, prove it.

You have no proof that spell Voldermort used is a "do anything" spell. Considering HP is made of spells for given affects, it stands to reason you're wrong.

Please keep ignoring that it survived a multi-mile fall (aka a durability feat)while insisting that the shield's durability is what matters in your comparison. It's all you have, clown tactics.

Also, laughing out loud at you angling this into yet another Balrog Vs Voldermort thread, cos you clearly lost the last time. You're terrible at this; possibly the worst.

quanchi112
Fair enough. Prove it was a "do anything" spell. You're making the claims, prove it.

You have no proof that spell Voldermort used is a "do anything" spell. Considering HP is made of spells for given affects, it stands to reason you're wrong.

Please keep ignoring that it survived a multi-mile fall while insisting that the shield's durability is what matters in your comparison. It's all you have, clown tactics.

Also, laughing out loud at you angling this into yet another Balrog Vs Voldermort thread, cos you clearly lost the last time. It was pure force attack. I don't have to prove it as this is obviously the case but if you feel otherwise the burden is on you. You claimed a specific spell so you need to do so. How can you have debated here for years without a sense of debating etiquette ?

The Balrog and Gandalf both survived but we've seen far less durability wise beat Gandalf the Grey.

I for one think the Basilisk clearly kills the Balrog I am just entertaining your points. Voldemort can blast him with energy while his flies around and laughs at him.

Robtard
It was pure force attack. I don't have to prove it as this is obviously the case but if you feel otherwise the burden is on you. You claimed a specific spell so you need to do so. How can you have debated here for years without a sense of debating etiquette ?

The Balrog and Gandalf both survived but we've seen far less durability wise beat Gandalf the Grey.

I for one think the Basilisk clearly kills the Balrog I am just entertaining your points. Voldemort can blast him with energy while his flies around and laughs at him.

Ah, the fallback: "I don't have to prove my claims!" Quanchi method when you know you have nothing.

The: "I'm going to go with lowest showing for LoTR and highest showings for HP". That's always a treat.

Except of course you've angled this into yet another Voldermort Vs The Balrog thread, cos you're still upset over getting your ass handed to you in the original.

You've essentially made a dupe thread, again. laughing out loud Hopefully no one else will entertain your butthurt.

quanchi112
Ah, the fallback: "I don't have to prove my claims!" Quanchi method when you know you have nothing.

The: "I'm going to go with lowest showing for LoTR and highest showings for HP". That's always a treat.

Except of course you've angled this into yet another Voldermort Vs The Balrog thread, cos you're still upset over getting your ass handed to you in the original.

You've essentially made a dupe thread, again. laughing out loud Hopefully no one else will entertain your butthurt. You made the claim that it was a destroying shield spell. You made the claim. If they were all shield destroying spells where's your proof ? It makes no sense.

I am going by a Gandalf the Grey win and loss. I didn't film the scenes so control yourself.

I won that thread. Who wins this thread iyo ?

Robtard
You made the claim that it was a destroying shield spell. You made the claim. If they were all shield destroying spells where's your proof ? It makes no sense.

I am going by a Gandalf the Grey win and loss. I didn't film the scenes so control yourself.

I won that thread. Who wins this thread iyo ?

Despite the fact that it was a spell that destroyed a magical shield? laughing out loud But go on pretending it's a "do anything I want" spell. Takes down magical shields, destroys Balrogs, makes sandwiches, whateva.

You're going by 'best showings for the side I love and worst for the side I hate' clown tactics, as per your MO.

Oh my, the crying starts. You lost that thread; it's why you've angled this thread to be a repeat. Hoping people will be sick of the same debate and you can do your "concession accepted" bit and be the last to post. It's just what you do.

quanchi112
Despite the fact that it was a spell that destroyed a magical shield? laughing out loud

You're going by clown tactics, as per your MO.

Oh my, the crying starts. You lost that thread; it's why you've angled this thread to be a repeat. Hoping people will be sick of the same debate and you can do your "concession accepted" bit and be the last to post. It's just what you do. It was a blast not a shield.

Typical robotic response from you which addresses nothing.

You still won't even answer the thread topic due to being upset the Potterverse is winning these threads.

ScreamPaste
Would you two just **** already? Jeez, I'll pay for the lube if Rob's feeling gentle, but ffs. haermm At least post image macroes if you're coing to mock each other incessantly.

Robtard
It was a blast not a shield.

Typical robotic response from you which addresses nothing.

You still won't even answer the thread topic due to being upset the Potterverse is winning these threads.

I love it when you add nothing knew and a copy/paste works to continually crush you:

Despite the fact that it was a spell that destroyed a magical shield? laughing out loud But go on pretending it's a "do anything I want" spell. Takes down magical shields, destroys Balrogs, makes sandwiches, whateva.

You're going by 'best showings for the side I love and worst for the side I hate' clown tactics, as per your MO.

Oh my, the crying starts. You lost that thread; it's why you've angled this thread to be a repeat. Hoping people will be sick of the same debate and you can do your "concession accepted" bit and be the last to post. It's just what you do.

quanchi112
I love it when you add nothing knew and a copy/paste works to continually crush you:

Oh my, the crying starts. You lost that thread; it's why you've angled this thread to be a repeat. Hoping people will be sick of the same debate and you can do your "concession accepted" bit and be the last to post. It's just what you do. It's an energy blast which has force behind it. We see far less force defeat the Balrog. I've already told you this but you seem unable to decipher sentences now at this point.

So who wins iyo ?

Robtard
It's an energy blast which has force behind it. We see far less force defeat the Balrog. I've already told you this but you seem unable to decipher sentences now at this point.

So who wins iyo ?

You can't have your "do anything I want" spell, no matter how hard you cry.

Give me a single good reason why I should say who wins here when you've angled this thread to be yet another 'Balrog Vs Voldermort' thread and it was shown the Balrog won in that thread? <--- I suspect you'll dodge this question

quanchi112
You can't have your "do anything I want" spell, no matter how hard you cry.

Give me a single good reason why I should say who wins here when you've angled this thread to be yet another 'Balrog Vs Voldermort' thread and it was shown the Balrog won in that thread? <--- I suspect you'll dodge this question I never said it was that you was brain mistaking my argument. Voldemort's destructive energy blast was destroying parts of the wall in OOTP. It wasn't a spell designed to destroy walls. That's how awful your logic is.

This thread has two other characters yet you obsess over two. You're butthurt not I.

Robtard
I never said it was that you was brain mistaking my argument. Voldemort's destructive energy blast was destroying parts of the wall in OOTP. It wasn't a spell designed to destroy walls. That's how awful your logic is.

This thread has two other characters yet you obsess over two. You're butthurt not I.

"It destroyed part of a wall, it can destroy the Balrog!1!!" laughing out loud

Yup, you dodged my question just as I assumed you would. Oh well.

PS have fun swallowing your own a**h**e in here smile

quanchi112
"It destroyed part of a wall, it can destroy the Balrog!1!!" laughing out loud

Yup, you dodged my question just as I assumed you would. Oh well.

PS have fun swallowing your own a**h**e in here smile See this is another example of your brain unable to see the true point. Your Initial claim was this spell specifically destroys shields. I said the energy is sheer destructive force and cite another battle thereby proving it. You'll talk random trash and actually believe you're debating.

Run like you always do.

Robtard
See this is another example of your brain unable to see the true point. Your Initial claim was this spell specifically destroys shields. I said the energy is sheer destructive force and cite another battle thereby proving it. You'll talk random trash and actually believe you're debating.

Run like you always do.

laughing out loud You just fisted your own ass again. Your argument now is that it's the same spell, used to bring down the barrier and destroy a bit of wall, then logic tells us the magical barrier obviously wasn't some uber durable barrier as you argued it was, it just keeps people out as it kills on contact. Ergo, that "blast" spell doesn't do much to the Balrog, who survived a several mile fall.

Cry and dance now, like you always do after destroying your own argument. smile

quanchi112
laughing out loud You just fisted your own ass again. Your argument now is that it's the same spell, used to bring down the barrier and destroy a bit of wall, then logic tells us the magical barrier obviously wasn't some uber durable barrier as you argued it was, it just keeps people out as it kills on contact. Ergo, that "blast" spell doesn't do much to the Balrog, who survived a several mile fall.

Cry and dance now, like you always do after destroying your own argument. smile It's destructive energy. Just some residual energy escaping the bulk of it meeting Dumbledore's head on was enough to destroy parts of the wall. The reinforced shield withstood hundreds of blasts if not thousands but was brought down immediately by Voldemort's destructive blast.

Balrog doesn't disintegrate his foes I mean hell Gandalf looked worse off after his loss to Saruman the White.

Voldemort easily wins over the Balrog but Gandalf the White is here as is the Basilisk.

Robtard
It's destructive energy. Just some residual energy escaping the bulk of it meeting Dumbledore's head on was enough to destroy parts of the wall. The reinforced shield withstood hundreds of blasts if not thousands but was brought down immediately by Voldemort's destructive blast.

Balrog doesn't disintegrate his foes I mean hell Gandalf looked worse off after his loss to Saruman the White.

Voldemort easily wins over the Balrog but Gandalf the White is here as is the Basilisk.

In other words you have no real proof just how durable the magical barrier was and are pulling claims out of your ass again. "Blast spell broke part of a wall!" laughing out loud

And that proves what here exactly? Is it now a battle of "who can disintegrate better"? More clown tactics.

Yup, called it "Voldermort beats the The Balrog!!!!!1!". Good game.

quanchi112
In other words you have no real proof just how durable the magical barrier was and are pulling claims out of your ass again.

And that proves what here exactly? Is it now a battle of "who can disintegrate better"? More clown tactics.

Yup, called it "Voldermort beats the The Balrog!!!!!1!". Good game. Durable enough to withstand hundreds/thousands of blasts from wizards over many minutes. It's like you forget what I told you 10 minutes ago like a goldfish.

The shield disintegrates those who touch it I mean who did the Balrog even kill. His power was less than Sarumans.

If we pair them up against each other then absolutely but the thread doesn't end there.

Robtard
Durable enough to withstand hundreds/thousands of blasts from wizards over many minutes. It's like you forget what I told you 10 minutes ago like a goldfish.

The shield disintegrates those who touch it I mean who did the Balrog even kill. His power was less than Sarumans.

If we pair them up against each other then absolutely but the thread doesn't end there.

And how powerful where each of those wizard bolts? smile (we've done this before; you cried and made shit up)

As typical you're just making shit up. "The shield disintegrates people; that makes it durable!" Having a killing effect on people does not equal to durability, you dum-dum.

You did. The thread ends when people get tired of entertaining your nonsense and you'll have the last post with something like "concession accepted" or "you ran because you're scared" type of post.

quanchi112
And how powerful where each of those wizard bolts? smile (we've done this before; you cried and made shit up)

As typical you're just making shit up. "The shield disintegrates people; that makes it durable!" Having a killing effect on people does not equal to durability, you dum-dum.

You did. The thread ends when people get tired of entertaining your nonsense and you'll have the last post with something like "concession accepted" or "you ran because you're scared" type of post. Powerful enough to ko a human or knock them back 15 feet or both. That's one example. That's more powerful than a Saruman push which defeated Gandalf in their pansy wizard battle.

Withstanding hundreds possible thousands of blasts over many minutes makes it durable while disintegrating makes it more powerful than the Balrog.

I make clear points while you frequently misunderstand others while dodging questions.

Robtard
Powerful enough to ko a human or knock them back 15 feet or both. That's one example. That's more powerful than a Saruman push which defeated Gandalf in their pansy wizard battle.

Withstanding hundreds possible thousands of blasts over many minutes makes it durable while disintegrating makes it more powerful than the Balrog.

I make clear points while you frequently misunderstand others while dodging questions.

laughing out loud so each wizard bolt is less powerful than a bullet and are non lethal. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Sad thing, we've done this before and you still didn't learn.

Withstanding hundreds (possibly thousands if we wank) of bolts that are non lethal and less powerful than a bullet isn't superior to the durability required to survive a multl-mile plummet.

Now the crying and "I'm better than you!" rants, so soon, it's only page 2. You really screwed your own argument with that "destroyed part of a wall!!!11" bit. What were you thinking?

quanchi112
laughing out loud so each wizard bolt is less powerful than a bullet and are non lethal. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Sad thing, we've done this before and you still didn't learn.

Withstanding hundreds (possibly thousands if we wank) of bolts that are non lethal and less powerful than a bullet isn't superior to the durability required to survive a multl-mile plummet.

Now the crying and "I'm better than you!" rants, so soon, it's only page 2. You really screwed your own argument with that "destroyed part of a wall!!!11" bit. What were you thinking? A bullet can't knock someone back 20 or so feet. A bullet can kill but then again there is a killing curse for this. What makes you think someone can't be killed by multiple bolts. You say some pretty crazy stuff.

I guess in your mind if a person was standing there letting themselves being bolted hundreds of times they'd survive. laughing out loud

Again far superior to the Balrog. I deal in facts and losing to a weaker version of Gandalf who was defeated by pushing tk attacks doesn't stand out to me.

Robtard
A bullet can't knock someone back 20 or so feet. A bullet can kill but then again there is a killing curse for this. What makes you think someone can't be killed by multiple bolts. You say some pretty crazy stuff.

I guess in your mind if a person was standing there letting themselves being bolted hundreds of times they'd survive. laughing out loud

Again far superior to the Balrog. I deal in facts and losing to a weaker version of Gandalf who was defeated by pushing tk attacks doesn't stand out to me.

laughing out loud Now it's 20 feet. I'm sure it'll be 50 feet and they exploded tanks soon enough. And a strawman, your first one here today.

Red Herring. We're talking about a massive barrier and those non lethal bolts were spread out all across its surface. So the wall was strong enough to withstand peppering from a bunch of non lethal bolts. Face it, the wall protected by its disintegration factor; that's not a durability feat. You're making shit up again.

Now a bit of stone wall is superior to the Balrog? Good one. You deal in "I love HP and I hate LoTR"' that's as far as your facts go. You really did **** yourself here.

quanchi112
laughing out loud Now it's 20 feet. I'm sure it'll be 50 feet and they exploded tanks soon enough. And a strawman, your first one here today.

Red Herring. We're talking about a massive barrier and those non lethal bolts were spread out all across its surface. So the wall was strong enough to withstand peppering from a bunch of non lethal bolts. Face it, the wall protected by its disintegration factor; that's not a durability feat. You're making shit up again.

Now a bit of stone wall is superior to the Balrog? Good one. You deal in "I love HP and I hate LoTR"' that's as far as your facts go. You really did **** yourself here. I'm giving an educated guess which is still around the same footage so relax.

If the hundreds of bolts hit different parts of a body the person would still die. Just because something doesn't kill you in one blast that doesn't mean continued exposure can't kill you. You're like talking to a child.

No, the shield was taking damage unlike what happened when a body ran into it.

I never once said a stone wall is superior to a stone wall. You're just a bit slow.

Basilisk or Voldemort both defeat whoever they face.

Robtard
I'm giving an educated guess which is still around the same footage so relax.

If the hundreds of bolts hit different parts of a body the person would still die. Just because something doesn't kill you in one blast that doesn't mean continued exposure can't kill you. You're like talking to a child.

No, the shield was taking damage unlike what happened when a body ran into it.

I never once said a stone wall is superior to a stone wall. You're just a bit slow.

Basilisk or Voldemort both defeat whoever they face.

You're just guessing.

Oh my. A person could possibly die from thousands of razor cuts, ergo razors > the Balrog. This is your stupid logic.

Listen, you ****ed yourself last page and you're now making shit up on the magical barriers durability cos you're a dishonest.

"I never once said a stone wall is superior to a stone wall.". laughing out loud Yeah, "bit slow" comment indeed.

Yeah, already covered your "Anything HP > Everything LoTR", it's the only argument you have.

quanchi112
You're just guessing.

Oh my. A person could possibly die from thousands of razor cuts, ergo razors > the Balrog. This is your stupid logic.

Listen, you ****ed yourself last page and you're now making shit up on the magical barriers durability cos you're a dishonest.

"I never once said a stone wall is superior to a stone wall.". laughing out loud Yeah, "bit slow" comment indeed.

Yeah, already covered your "Anything HP > Everything LoTR", it's the only argument you have. I never said I wasn't. laughing out loud

Razors don't have the force to knock someone back 20 feet. That's just one let alone hundreds.

I mean than the Balrog.

The magical barrier was shown to be very durable. It's like you don't know what durability even means.

It's true though in terms of power HP is far greater than Lotr.

juggerman
Just because you feel one side wins that doesn't make it spite.

But a spite thread would make me think one side wins right?

axel_jovan
.eg By all appearances Confundo is a spell designed to confuse people. We know this cos we see it confuse people. We don't just assume it can do anything like make a sandwich or blast a Balrog to pieces.
thumb up
I lol'd smile

quanchi112
But a spite thread would make me think one side wins right? spite threads mean one side cannot win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by axel_jovan
thumb up
I lol'd smile It wasn't funny.

juggerman
spite threads mean one side cannot win.

Exactly

quanchi112
Exactly Thats incorrect. You still don't understand the term.

juggerman
Thats incorrect. You still don't understand the term.

I'm starting to think you don't understand anything

quanchi112
I'm starting to think you don't understand anything A stomp isn't a spite thread. A spite thread is Living Tribunal vs. Spider-Man since there's no way for him for harm him. Think next time.

juggerman
A stomp isn't a spite thread. A spite thread is Living Tribunal vs. Spider-Man since there's no way for him for harm him. Think next time.

Yes that would be a spite thread a as well. You seem to be learning finally

quanchi112
Yes that would be a spite thread a as well. You seem to be learning finally A spite thread means no matter what a character or team does they can't win. Are you saying the Balrog can't harm the Basilisk ?

juggerman
A spite thread means no matter what a character or team does they can't win. Are you saying the Balrog can't harm the Basilisk ?

What I'm saying is........ Spite

quanchi112
What I'm saying is........ Spite You're saying its a stomp not a spite. Your brain just can't process the information. Spite means can't win no matter what happens.

juggerman
You're saying its a stomp not a spite. Your brain just can't process the information. Spite means can't win no matter what happens.

So iyo the Living Tribunal vs Spider-man would not be spite since the LT could quit giving SM a win. "No matter what happens" would include forfeit. Your example is just a "stomp laughing out loud

quanchi112
So iyo the Living Tribunal vs Spider-man would not be spite since the LT could quit giving SM a win. "No matter what happens" would include forfeit. Your example is just a "stomp laughing out loud No, it means one character can't win with any method of attack whereas a stomp means they win but can still be harmed/defeated although its extremely unlikely.

Living Tribunal isn't leaving the fight although you feel that's a win ala Harry in GOF. Lt wins when he wants to and there is nothing Spider-Man can do about it.

juggerman
No, it means one character can't win with any method of attack whereas a stomp means they win but can still be harmed/defeated although its extremely unlikely.

Living Tribunal isn't leaving the fight although you feel that's a win ala Harry in GOF. Lt wins when he wants to and there is nothing Spider-Man can do about it.

Ah your anus is still throbbing I see. You'll heal up sooner or later don't fret

quanchi112
Ah your anus is still throbbing I see. You'll heal up sooner or later don't fret Thats a concession since I've destroyed all your hypocritical nonsense.

juggerman
Thats a concession since I've destroyed all your hypocritical nonsense.

You're wrong missy but that's never stopped you before

quanchi112
You're wrong missy but that's never stopped you before You already conceded so go hide in your room like you always do after I destroy you.

juggerman
You already conceded so go hide in your room like you always do after I destroy you.

Damn it's worse than I thought. Maybe you should go to the ER to get that butthurt looked at

quanchi112
Damn it's worse than I thought. Maybe you should go to the ER to get that butthurt looked at You're the one who is upset. Spite isn't the same thing as a stomp. Words can be so confusing sometimes.

juggerman
You're the one who is upset. Spite isn't the same thing as a stomp. Words can be so confusing sometimes.

Must be terminal

quanchi112
Must be terminal I will be like your father. I'll teach you all I can. I feel bad.

juggerman
I will be like your father. I'll teach you all I can. I feel bad.

I'd offer to tell your loved ones but let's face it, no one loves you

quanchi112
I'd offer to tell your loved ones but let's face it, no one loves you You're upset due to ignorance. I can help you, kiddo.

juggerman
You're upset due to ignorance. I can help you, kiddo.

You couldn't upset me. You're beneath me Sally

quanchi112
You couldn't upset me. You're beneath me Sally More lies. Denial is very ugly.

juggerman
More lies. Denial is very ugly.

You would know since you wallow in denial at all times

quanchi112
You would know since you wallow in denial at all times I Justin watch the pain from your behavior. Get help, pal.

juggerman
I Justin watch the pain from your behavior. Get help, pal.

Denial is not just a river in Africa my dear child

quanchi112
Denial is not just a river in Africa my dear child Seek counsel.

juggerman
Seek counsel.

I have. They will be there to help you shortly

quanchi112
I have. They will be there to help you shortly Just tell me the day you're on Dr. Phil so I can tune in and cheer you on.

juggerman
Just tell me the day you're on Dr. Phil so I can tune in and cheer you on.

It's Dr. Drew. Bald guys scare me

quanchi112
It's Dr. Drew. Bald guys scare me Dr. Drew would eat you alive.

juggerman
Dr. Drew would eat you alive.

Over my dead body

quanchi112
Over my dead body I'll tune in on VH1 when this airs.

juggerman
I'll tune in on VH1 when this airs.

Have fun with that

quanchi112
Have fun with that I am in your corner. I hope you can beat this.

juggerman
I am in your corner. I hope you can beat this.

Well I've beaten you so there's nothing I cannot achieve. Wait... you weren't that formidable....

quanchi112
Well I've beaten you so there's nothing I cannot achieve. Wait... you weren't that formidable.... You aren't taken seriously. It's amusing you believe so but self defense means serial killer in your world.

juggerman
You aren't taken seriously. It's amusing you believe so but self defense means serial killer in your world.

Again with other threads? What a lying hypocrite you've shown yourself to be. So sad

quanchi112
Again with other threads? What a lying hypocrite you've shown yourself to be. So sad Just to display your inadequacy of debating skills.

You are very sad.

juggerman
Just to display your inadequacy of debating skills.

You are very sad.

You just admitted to lying after claiming you don't lie. Check and mate

quanchi112
You just admitted to lying after claiming you don't lie. Check and mate No. I don't feel I have to say I'm not a liar in every post as that has already clearly been established I disagree with you.

You need to look words up when you don't know their definitions.

juggerman
No. I don't feel I have to say I'm not a liar in every post as that has already clearly been established I disagree with you.

You need to look words up when you don't know their definitions.

Concession accepted liar and hypocrite

quanchi112
Concession accepted liar and hypocrite False. And yet another word you don't know the meaning of.

juggerman
False. And yet another word you don't know the meaning of.

Concession from the liar and hypocrite was already accepted

quanchi112
Concession from the liar and hypocrite was already accepted You don't know what concession means so you wouldn't even know a real one if it tried shaking your girlie hands.

juggerman
You don't know what concession means so you wouldn't even know a real one if it tried shaking your girlie hands.

It's what you so willingly gave to me. And i of course accepted it

quanchi112
It's what you so willingly gave to me. And i of course accepted it I didn't concede you don't even know what the word spite even means.

juggerman
I didn't concede you don't even know what the word spite even means.

You conceded long ago boy

quanchi112
You conceded long ago boy No, I didn't. You're just making an ass of yourself tbh.

juggerman
No, I didn't. You're just making an ass of yourself tbh.

I've accepted your loss already. Move on peasant

quanchi112
I've accepted your loss already. Move on peasant Don't ever speak to your king in that manner again.

juggerman
Don't ever speak to your king in that manner again.

Don't you know that it is a crime for lowly pion such as yourslef to claim to be king?

quanchi112
Don't you know that it is a crime for lowly pion such as yourslef to claim to be king? Hands down I am the king. When people think of kmc they think of me not you, serf.

juggerman
Hands down I am the king. When people think of kmc they think of me not you, serf.

And yet they still come thinking the biggest lying troll in the world is here. You mean very little here

quanchi112
And yet they still come thinking the biggest lying troll in the world is here. You mean very little here If I meant so little you wouldn't respond to me hundreds of times unless well you're an idiot.

I'm your King.

juggerman
If I meant so little you wouldn't respond to me hundreds of times unless well you're an idiot.

I'm your King.

By that logic i mean the world to you.

You are a queen

quanchi112
By that logic i mean the world to you.

You are a queen I respond to everyone you're a nobody to me.

I kinda knew you felt that way but sorry to say I love the ladies, creep.

juggerman
I respond to everyone you're a nobody to me.

I kinda knew you felt that way but sorry to say I love the ladies, creep.

So do I. You're not special bud. But it's clear where your hopes are. Keep dreaming tho. laughing

quanchi112
So do I. You're not special bud. But it's clear where your hopes are. Keep dreaming tho. laughing You don't take rejection well.

juggerman
You don't take rejection well.

Juggerman don't roll that way. Look elsewhere for that stuff boy

quanchi112
Juggerman don't roll that way. Look elsewhere for that stuff boy Team Voldemort wins. At least you're right about that much.

Eon Blue
I'd say team HP.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
I'd say team HP. And you'd be right.

quanchi112
Where have the Lotr fans gone ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.