(Splinter Cell) Sam Fisher Vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
http://i39.tinypic.com/25rgjnl.jpg

VS

http://i41.tinypic.com/6z5v0x.jpg
The battie take place on the Jungle

ROUND ONE: Gun battie. Sam use his guns while Predator use his high deadly weapons.

ROUND Two: Stealth Kill. Sneak up behind the opponent and eliminate them.

FINAL ROUND: Hand-to-hand.

Kazenji
Round 1- Predator

Round 2- Predator

Final Round- Predator.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Kazenji
Round 1- Predator

Round 2- Predator

Final Round- Predator.

the ninjak
eek! laughing

Oh lolz. Poor Sam.

This is a case of Paper trying to fight Scissors.

What in Sam's name could he do to a completely equipped Predator??????

VoidLord
Love Sam but he isn't winning any of these

Placidity
Sam has a chance in Round 2 with thermal scope sniper.

BruceSkywalker
Sam wants to know what did he do to deserve being killed

KingD19
I think Sam stands a better chance than he's being given credit for. He's superhuman in strength and durability, not at Predator levels, but he's easily in Dutch's strength range who was strong enough that the Predator didn't just shrug off his hits, maybe a little more, maybe a little less going by all his feats so far.

And since they know basic info about each other, I think Sam would be smart enough to pull a Dutch and slather mud to mask his heat signature.

In a gun battle though, Sam would be hard pressed. Unless he uses his electric crossbows while Pred is in the water, or one of his rifles with a grenade launcher attachment.

At the end of the day, Predator will take a majority, but Sam will make him work imo and will take a few wins himself.

Utrigita
Originally posted by KingD19
I think Sam stands a better chance than he's being given credit for. He's superhuman in strength and durability, not at Predator levels, but he's easily in Dutch's strength range who was strong enough that the Predator didn't just shrug off his hits, maybe a little more, maybe a little less going by all his feats so far.

And since they know basic info about each other, I think Sam would be smart enough to pull a Dutch and slather mud to mask his heat signature.

In a gun battle though, Sam would be hard pressed. Unless he uses his electric crossbows while Pred is in the water, or one of his rifles with a grenade launcher attachment.

At the end of the day, Predator will take a majority, but Sam will make him work imo and will take a few wins himself.

Going by the movie only, sure Sam can pull a few wins, going by comics etc. and what the Predator has done in those, Sam gets slaughtered.

Omega Vision
The crappy Predator that lost to Danny Glover would lose to Sam Fisher (and that's mostly based on the power of Michael Ironside's voice), but the Predator from the first movie or Scarface from AVP would beat him most times/10.
Originally posted by KingD19
He's superhuman in strength and durability, not at Predator levels, but he's easily in Dutch's strength range who was strong enough that the Predator didn't just shrug off his hits,

That's exactly what the Predator did. It wasn't until the log hit him that the fight turned toward Dutch's favor. The Predator was literally tossing him around.

Zack Fair
Predator wins all unless we talking jobber predator from batman vs predator

Khorne921
Sam is gun learn today

BloodRain
He only gains a potential to win with movie Pred. Probably through CIS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.