Does anyone know what movie this is?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

girlNextdoor
I'm pretty sure it's from the 80s... First off this may sound weird but I'm trying to remember everything I can about this movie. I was very small when I saw it.

I remember the kid sitting in the kitchen while his mom cooked him scrambled eggs. She was smoking a cigarette and purposely dropped ashes in the egg. Later he was walking around a well and fell in. I THINK this was in the same movie...some high school-or college kids r in a house. They order pizza and it has eyeballs on it. I think someone gets shot with a shotgun; someone is dragged under a bed... there are two girls who wake up one morning and one tells the other she looks like shiiit. ALso, a sheriff gets called to the scene and he finds a severed pig nose. I think it was a pig's nose.... I know...right? PLease help

aaw5017
Could it be "Offerings"?

I found a movie review that talks about cigarette ash in scrambled eggs. I am unable to post a direct link, but google this phrase: "cigarette ash in eggs movie", and click the first link. Hopefully that leads you to your answer

horrorshow2012
It is "Offerings."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.