Which lone wolf lifestyle would you prefer,Hulk or Wolverine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
So yea which lonely life would you prefer?

A man who travels around the world,running from military,having the badassness of turning into a monster,who does the destroying for you,when you get angry and also be one of the smartest dudes in the world. Yes I'm talking about Banner,back when he was in the run. Unlike now

Or

A man,who does not travel as much, but pretty much handles himself in every way.A man who before encountering Hulk or joining with X-men,drifted place to place,saw a lot of wars and had fake memory planted to him. A man who has near immortality,a "hard body" and also has claws,that you can stick out to people,who piss you off or make them piss to you.

curryman
Why would you want to have someone do your smashing for you?

janus77
If I could impose my own personality on Banner, then definitely "Hulk", no question.

Quite simply the most powerful organism in the universe. And Banner's intellect and scientific knowledge is exactly attuned to the right areas to explore, understand and exploit that infinite resource.

The only thing that might make this choice difficult is if I have to carry on being the "puny Banner" scared of and anxious to rid himself of "The Hulk". That was just poor storytelling and that whole concept should have died after 3 or 4 comics.

Hulk isn't Jekyll & Hyde, he's something far more dangerous and interesting... Self godhood, arrogance and fear of arrogance ...

Otherwise, I'd rather be Banner without The Hulk. Still much prefer that to Wolverine. Can't stand the boredom of that character.

curryman
What does this have to do with lifestyle?

All the answers are basically "I'd be so badass with this guy's powers."

TheHulk
Originally posted by curryman
Why would you want to have someone do your smashing for you? Cause if you are small phucking banner,who could you smash?

curryman
Originally posted by TheHulk
Cause if you are small phucking banner,who could you smash?

Old ladies, Asian men and British boys smile

TheHulk
What does this have to do with lifestyle?

All the answers are basically "I'd be so badass with this guy's powers." Actually this is more like a question of,which life is better. Whether it is shit to be hunted down by the military, but while that be one of the smartest man in the world or being a complete badass and not giving a shit about stuff.

So when I ask "which lifestyle you prefer" I pretty much mean,which is better..not which is better to be in or what you can do with it. But yea anything goes,whatever Answer you want or whatever kind of life you want and what you do with it.

TheHulk
Old ladies, Asian men and British boys smile You know the average British man,even in young age is slightly taller and bigger?

curryman
So when I ask "which lifestyle you prefer" I pretty much mean,which is better..not which is better to be in or what you can do with it.

Okay, cool cool.

I'm not hard enough to handle Wolverine's lifestyle. It would have to be Banner.

You know the average British man,even in young age is slightly taller and bigger?

Yeah but once you get a whiff of that breath it's an instant-KO.

TheHulk
Okay, cool cool.

I'm not hard enough to handle Wolverine's lifestyle. It would have to be Banner.

Yeah but once you get a whiff of that breath it's an instant-KO. Lol yea true...for some reason,Wolvy is always being throw towards something he can barely handle.....I mean people mistake his adamantium body and healing factor as a great weapon against Hulk,Thor of anything or anyone that is mid herald and above. So yea,he gets his head smashed into a potato by WWH,Blast into oblivion by King Thor or RKT..I can't remember, and gets owned casually by Spidey What the f**k?

Lol Banner is smart though...so yea he can fortune from it..

-Pr-
No idea.

SevenShackles
I rather be banner and hulk over wolverine.

Flyattractor
Banner/Hulk. Better then being CANADIAN any day.

Horrificus
Originally posted by janus77
If I could impose my own personality on Banner, then definitely "Hulk", no question.

Quite simply the most powerful organism in the universe. And Banner's intellect and scientific knowledge is exactly attuned to the right areas to explore, understand and exploit that infinite resource.

The only thing that might make this choice difficult is if I have to carry on being the "puny Banner" scared of and anxious to rid himself of "The Hulk". That was just poor storytelling and that whole concept should have died after 3 or 4 comics.

Hulk isn't Jekyll & Hyde, he's something far more dangerous and interesting... Self godhood, arrogance and fear of arrogance ...

Otherwise, I'd rather be Banner without The Hulk. Still much prefer that to Wolverine. Can't stand the boredom of that character. Ok, ok. Now, can you please put your pants back on janus? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.