The Mandarin vs Edward Cullen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Fistfight to the death in the woods of Forks
Who takes it?

SPOILERS:

And I do mean Killian

the ninjak
It was bound to happen.

Edward is much quicker. Killian can achieve heat levels capable of slicing through a Twivamp.

Edward has telepathy and will know every move Killian makes.

I'm interested to see where posters take this.

Supra
Mandarin wins. Vampires are not good with fire. Edward has to touch him eventually and when he does by by.

BruceSkywalker
"you'll never see me coming" he says as he touches Cullen and Cullen bursts into flames and dies

Robtard
Edward's sparkles blind Killian and then Edward pushes a tree on top him.

juggerman
Edward runs around Killian until he burns out and explodes. Either that or Killian turns Ed to ash

Kazenji
Originally posted by Supra
Mandarin wins. Vampires are not good with fire. Edward has to touch him eventually and when he does by by.

Or Killian could just breath fire at him.

juggerman
Originally posted by Kazenji
Or Killian could just breath fire at him.

Which Ed could easily avoid

the ninjak
How do you guys perceive the difference in strength levels between Extremis soldiers and Twivamps?

We don't have much to go off in regards to Extremis soldiers besides they can damage Ironman armors.

Either way Killian ain't burning Edward with fire breathing. He's too fast and has telepathy.

Edward is going to get a few punches into Killian before he goes thermal.

juggerman
Originally posted by the ninjak
How do you guys perceive the difference in strength levels between Extremis soldiers and Twivamps?

We don't have much to go off in regards to Extremis soldiers besides they can damage Ironman armors.

Either way Killian ain't burning Edward with fire breathing. He's too fast and has telepathy.

Edward is going to get a few punches into Killian before he goes thermal.

Do you think a poison bite from Edward would put down Killian?

the ninjak
Originally posted by juggerman
Do you think a poison bite from Edward would put down Killian?

Who knows?
Though I believe their enhanced HF will counter it.

juggerman
Originally posted by the ninjak
Who knows?
Though I believe their enhanced HF will counter it.

Possibly. Unless Edward fights stupidly i believe he should take this

NotAllThatEvil
Isn't vamp venom very flammable. One bite and eddy is torched from the inside out.

the ninjak
Originally posted by juggerman
Possibly. Unless Edward fights stupidly i believe he should take this Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Isn't vamp venom very flammable. One bite and eddy is torched from the inside out.

Exactly. Edward ain't biting a man he knows is a living furnace.

He's going to have to rely on heavy punches early on. And speed blitz feats with held rocks and stuff.

NotAllThatEvil
So he's going to punch someone who can regenerate and is hot enough to burn right through multiple iron men whith his bare hands? Good plan.

quanchi112
Mandarin wins.

dadudemon
I'd have to watch the Ironman 3 movie which is supposed to happen this weekend for me. But if quanchi112 says Mandarin wins, he probably does. no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'd have to watch the Ironman 3 movie which is supposed to happen this weekend for me. But if quanchi112 says Mandarin wins, he probably does. no expression When have I ever been wrong ?

dadudemon
Originally posted by quanchi112
When have I ever been wrong ?

The 1% of the time you disagreed with me on match-ups, of course. 313

I believe that was twice. no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by dadudemon
The 1% of the time you disagreed with me on match-ups, of course. 313

I believe that was twice. no expression Thats actually a great way to enjoy the board and a great reputation. Just agree with me.

FrothByte
Hmmm... tricky question. Edward shouldn't have any trouble hitting Killian and avoid getting hit. Trouble is, how is he taking out Killian? The guy survives how many blasts and explosions, regenerates completely, and is pretty darn good in h2h.

So Edward can play smart, and run and get some weapons. If he doesn't, Killian might eventually get a hand on him and that's that.

Placidity
Originally posted by FrothByte
Hmmm... tricky question. Edward shouldn't have any trouble hitting Killian and avoid getting hit. Trouble is, how is he taking out Killian? The guy survives how many blasts and explosions, regenerates completely, and is pretty darn good in h2h.

He could try twist his head off.

the ninjak
Originally posted by FrothByte

So Edward can play smart, and run and get some weapons. If he doesn't, Killian might eventually get a hand on him and that's that.

1-Edward needs to not use direct physical contact for prolonged time when fighting the Mandarin.
Punches should be fine. Especially if he holds a rock.
Grappling is a no no!
The Mandarin is too hot.

2-Edward has the advantage of reading the Mandarin's mind and learning what he knows and what he will do next throughout this whole fight.
A huge advantage. He knows what the Mandarin knows.

3-The Mandarin healed a broken arm in around 3 seconds when he joined punches from a particular IM armor.

4-Originally posted by Placidity
He could try twist his head off.
Good point. It depends on if the Mandarins head is ignited.
If Edward jumps and grabs the Mandarin's ignited skull there is a good chance his hands would melt.
If Edward is smart and stalks his prey waits for the Mandarin to cool down then he can perform a head removal.

5-In regards to the Mandarins flame breathing. Edward knows when it is coming. Mandarin can do a 360 sweep with it no doubt once aware that Edward is a speed blitzer but then again, Edward will know it's coming before it happens.
And apparently Twivamps need to have their bodies compromised before burning is an issue anyway.

FrothByte
Ah yes, I forgot to include Edward's telepathy into the equation. Then the win is pretty much in Edward's corner then. He's too fast and has telepathy, Killian won't have much of a chance to beat him.

As long as Edward plays smart and bides his time he should eventually find a way to take out Killian. Otherwise he could just pound him with rocks and trees for the entire day. As strong as the extremis soldiers were I do believe they still needed to eat and sleep in order to survive. Maybe Edward could bat him into the ocean and see what happens.

Mindset
Killian 10/10 stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.