Pepper Potts vs Whiplash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
They fight in Central Park.

Go!

the ninjak
Whiplash chokes her out with the whips.

One at her throat and one at her body/waist. What happens?

Estacado
Pepper saves the day off course...

the ninjak
Originally posted by Estacado
Pepper saves the day off course...

I'm almost inclined to agree without your detailed argument.

Extremis soldiers had the ability to electrocute Ironman armors. Causing shock. Whiplash caused such effect in more extreme levels.

Pepper being an Extremis soldier would be immune to such effects. And would mess Whiplash up!

jinXed by JaNx
im confused, does pepper have the suit?

the ninjak
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
im confused, does pepper have the suit?

I believe the OP wants Pepper to be an Extremis soldier.

Robtard
Extremis people where stupidly powerful, punching and ripping through IM armor like it was cardboard, they surpassed Thor's showings against it.

Newjak
Originally posted by Robtard
Extremis people where stupidly powerful, punching and ripping through IM armor like it was cardboard, they surpassed Thor's showings against it. Only two of the extremis warriors did anything close to what you're talking about.

The other armors taking one 2-3 Extremis soldiers at a time and judging by the large number of IM armors still functioning at the end they pretty much destroyed the Extremis Warriors.

Robtard
Originally posted by Newjak
Only two of the extremis warriors did anything close to what you're talking about.

The other armors taking one 2-3 Extremis soldiers at a time and judging by the large number of IM armors still functioning at the end they pretty much destroyed the Extremis Warriors.

Pepper after just having been turned Extremis not long before was able to put her fist/arm through a suit and rip it apart like it was made of Lego.

Thor would have been envious.

Newjak
Pepper after just having been turned Extremis not long before was able to put her fist/arm through a suit and rip it apart like it was made of Lego.

Thor would have been envious. Yet three soldiers were trying to tear apart a suit at the same time and could only get the face mask off. Something Thor did without any trouble at all.

Killian also got destroyed by random IM missile + Replusor Blast.

Thor also took two Repulsor blasts to the head unphased. It knocked out Killian's right hand man for a good while. The chest laser killed him later.

the ninjak
I argue that Pepper was more advanced than the average Extremis soldier.

After all Killian said he wanted to make her "perfect".

The other Extremis soldiers struggled to take chunks off IM armors.
Yet Pepper instinctively performed a complete takedown of one with a single jump and punch.

Sure the armors were programmed for Pepper to use them in case of emergency in regards to the use of the glove afterwards. A theory.

But she was more impressive than Krillian himself.

Robtard
Yet three soldiers were trying to tear apart a suit at the same time and could only get the face mask off. Something Thor did without any trouble at all.

Killian also got destroyed by random IM missile + Replusor Blast.

There were other instances of the soldiers wrecking suits like they were cardboard and the one you mentioned was while in the air and the suit exploded, right?

Not talking about the Extremis guy's durability, though that varied and made no sense at times. Talking about their stupid levels of strength.

Newjak
There were several instances of the soldiers wrecking suits like they were cardboard and the one you mentioned was while in the air and the suit exploded, right?

Not talking about the Extremis guy's durability, though that varied and made no sense at times. Talking about their stupid levels of strength. During the fight I don't recall a single Extremis Soldier actually wrecking any of the armors. More evidence to support this is the fact that there were a huge number of explosions when Tony started their self destruct hinting that a lot of the armors survived the encounter.

They weren't incredibly strong. One on one the armors were stronger as evidenced when an armor was able to over power and take on 2-3 of them.

The only thing that seemingly let them harm the armors was their intense heat out put. In reality Thor had a much better showing against the armors especially considering he was A) Holding back and B) Tony had a 400% amp.

Robtard
During the fight I don't recall a single Extremis Soldier actually wrecking any of the armors. More evidence to support this is the fact that there were a huge number of explosions when Tony started their self destruct hinting that a lot of the armors survived the encounter.

They weren't incredibly strong. One on one the armors were stronger as evidenced when an armor was able to over power and take on 2-3 of them.

The only thing that seemingly let them harm the armors was their intense heat out put. In reality Thor had a much better showing against the armors especially considering he was A) Holding back and B) Tony had a 400% amp.

Pretty sure several of the armors were wrecked, besides the face-rip one. Will have to wait until that scene is on youtube, probably won't be long.

Disagree, Extremis people were incredibly strong.

Again, Pepper punched right through one and torn it apart to get the glove portion. I don't think she was doing the melt-thing, which as we saw didn't instantly melt the armor, it just screwed with the mechanics/electronics. I don't think Thor was holding back when he crushed the armor in that fight, he was well pissed by then. The lightning amp did nothing to increase the armor's durability.

Newjak
Pretty sure several of the armors were wrecked, besides the face-rip one. Will have to wait until that scene is on youtube, probably won't be long.

Disagree, Extremis people were incredibly strong.

Again, Pepper punched right through one and torn it apart to get the glove portion. I don't think she was doing the melt-thing, which as we saw didn't instantly melt the armor, it just screwed with the mechanics/electronics. I don't think Thor was holding back when he crushed the armor in that fight, he was well pissed by then. The lightning amp did nothing to increase the armor's durability. Will have to rewatch

They were strong but I don't think they were as strong as the armors.

You see the glow of the metal around her arm while she punched through it.

I never said Thor's lightning amped the durability but overall Thor had a better showing then the Extremis soldiers. Thor overpowered IM easily, was crushing his armor easily, and withstood his attack easily.

Also I know people have been questioning if those armors were as good as his old ones cause Tony had rushed through in making them.

The Silent Hero
Whiplash cuts her in half, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.