Morlun vs Batman (Terry McGinnis)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yamcha

KingD19
This is pretty unfair against Terry.

Sixth_Winged
They can both team up(miguel and him) and will still get overwhelmed by Morlun.

This guy only lost to really random plot devices/twist which this match wouldn't really afford them.

SevenShackles
He is going to need spidey2099

StiltmanFTW
Like that'd help. Morlun is too much unless Terry knows about the specific radiation weakness.

JakeTheBank
Morlun beats the crap out of the both of them.

carver9
You can add the entire Bat crew with weapons and they'll still get stomped. There isn't a thing they can do to him to even get a smile off his face.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
You can add the entire Bat crew with weapons and they'll still get stomped. There isn't a thing they can do to him to even get a smile off his face.

Lane one shots him. stick out tongue

Terry is no pushover, either. He did take blows from Big Barda and Micron.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Golgo13
Lane one shots him. stick out tongue

Terry is no pushover, either. He did take blows from Big Barda and Micron. Morlun ripped an admantium net in twix.

You'd need Bruce (and only him) to beat Morlun.

SevenShackles
Again I think he will need the help. Didn't say it would do him any good Lol. This seems like spite to me as I cant think of any condition not phasing Terry out (such as calling in superman etc) that can lead to a single win.

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Morlun ripped an admantium net in twix.

You'd need Bruce (and only him) to beat Morlun.
They make admantium twix?! Must be a limited edition Japanese flavor. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.