The Hulk vs Whitbeard,Gol D. Rogers,Monkey D.Garp and Sengoku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No Prep and No BFR. The fight takes place in a indestructible planet.

Who wins?

TheHulk
Lol this forum is just as dead lol...

ScreamPaste
It's not dead, most of us just don't know who Gol D anr Monkey D. Garp are. Also Sengoku,

Nephthys
They're One Piece characters. Hulk stomps.

Bentley
As far as we know, neither of Garp, Sengoku and Rogers possess plot powers that come even close to those of the Hulk, and they are screwed in physical combat anyways. So obviously this is a spite thread made by a Hulk faboy!!!!

AuraAngel
Roger has no feats(but is the strongest of them due to implication), Garp and Sengoku have basically no feats worth a damn, and Whitebeard has feats that make him the strongest human character to appear in the manga based on feats alone but was ultimately killed by regular shit like bullets and swords(after having half of his head burnt to a crisp).

But this is the Hulk, who has half a century worth of feats in a medium that goes to really ludicrous lengths, including from what I've heard sinking the shoreline with a step and punching a meteor capable of destroying the world.

Gee, I wonder who will win?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by TheHulk
Lol this forum is just as dead lol...

It's not dead; you're just beating a dead horse.

Bentley
Originally posted by AuraAngel
shit like bullets and swords

Probably infused by Haki though.

TheHulk
Whitebeard was damn tired to that point...and was fired and stabbed at many times by those marines...

BruceSkywalker
Hulk barely smiles and these people run away before they get squashed

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Bentley
Probably infused by Haki though.

Probably. And admittedly I forgot about Akainu's blows to his chest.

But honestly whether haki imbued or not, Shirohige stands no chance against something like the Hulk lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.