Iron Man vs Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted deathmatch in Manhattan
Who takes it?

quanchi112
Iron Man wins.

DARTH POWER
In the past I would have always said IM. But after IM3 I have to say Torch takes this. If Killians heat can effortlessly burn through the armours then Torch will destroy him.

juggerman
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
In the past I would have always said IM. But after IM3 I have to say Torch takes this. If Killians heat can effortlessly burn through the armours then Torch will destroy him.

Torch doesn't regen tho.

the ninjak
Torch is arguably little more durable than a normal human.

What is he going to do against guidance mini bombs and lasers? Not to mention repulsor beams and straight up punches?

quanchi112
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
In the past I would have always said IM. But after IM3 I have to say Torch takes this. If Killians heat can effortlessly burn through the armours then Torch will destroy him. Depends on the suit, obviously. Mandarin also seemed more powerful than Torch as well.

Lestov16
WHAT IF

Torch was merged with Thing? We'll say Silver Surfer did it. Who would win between Iron Man and ThingTorch?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Lestov16
WHAT IF

Torch was merged with Thing? We'll say Silver Surfer did it. Who would win between Iron Man and ThingTorch?

IM would call on Thor.

steverules_2
Thor does a run in with his trade mark hammer and HT wins via DQ

FrothByte
Nah, Torch would have already had Surfer and Thing tamper in the match so if anyone would be DQ'd it would be him for getting performance enhancers

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by the ninjak
Torch is arguably little more durable than a normal human.

Where did you get this from? Without his flame on he took a hit from Doom. With his flame on he should be able to simply burn through most physical attacks, and looking at IM3 he shouldn't have a problem burning through IM's armour.

Originally posted by the ninjak
What is he going to do against guidance mini bombs and lasers? Not to mention repulsor beams and straight up punches?

Like I said he took a shot from Doom without even having his flame on. I think it's to do with their suits which were also transformed.

Remember his suit can withstand his full nova flame without being effected.

IM punching him is going to burn off IM's armour, (if Torch goes Hot enough).

Plus HT won't even be an easy target looking at how fast and agile Torch was.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Depends on the suit, obviously. Mandarin also seemed more powerful than Torch as well.

He was much more durable than HT obviously. But I's say Torch is definitely more powerful being many many times faster, more agile and hotter(not being gay).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.