SuperSmashBrosBrawl friend code post area

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Villelater
I give you my code and you guys give my yours or it won't work
My code is 4385-2668-6033
AKA “VIND” or “VILE” often as green Donkey Kong

Cyner
What the f**k?

sick

lolbawrl

Eajoen8TeT8

Ben "cA" Risa
Why is youtube playing its videos without my express permission?

Ridley_Prime
Because Melee is just that awesome, and timeless.

Tzeentch._
Originally posted by Cyner
What the f**k?

sick

lolbawrl

Eajoen8TeT8 My god.

It's beautiful.

Peach
Don't ever post a youtube video with autoplay on again.

Villelater
come on guys please give me your SSBB/Wii friend code...i want at least one online friend to share snapshot's,Videos and levels with...it would be cool to hang with me i'm pretty good

Villelater
so let me get this straight...you talk about Smash bros but you refuse to play it online with me?

Cyner
Sorry Ville, if this was 4 years ago I would have been up for it. As it stands there is no hope of Brawl ever being decently competitive. I MIGHT play for funz at some point but no one plays anymore where I live because the scene died out when everyone realized how bad the game is. The only real reason to play is the amount of amazing textures that I and some other friends created for the game(my favorite is probably Dethklok Ike, which I created for my brother).

If I remember today or this weekend I might add you but honestly I don't see myself playing much. Between MH3U, MWO, working out, learning spanish, and having a social life, there really isn't much room for a game that's not much fun compared to it's predecessor.

Villelater
yeah...seems likes i'm always too the party...well in that case can you tell me you don't like in Smash bros brawl? and maybe for the heck of it your smash bros friend code?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.