Voldemort vs. Sauron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
On the same battlefield where Sauron originally fell he comes forward for his side with the ring and Lord Voldemort comes forward to meet him. Just these two fight as their respected armies watch on.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
On the same battlefield where Sauron originally fell he comes forward for his side with the ring and Lord Voldemort comes forward to meet him. Just these two fight as their respected armies watch on.

So is this your new shtick? Remaking dupe threads that you previously got your ass smacked in. You already re-did the Voldermort Vs The Balrog, now this. What's next?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
So is this your new shtick? Remaking dupe threads that you previously got your ass smacked in. You already re-did the Voldermort Vs The Balrog, now this. What's next? Leave your butthurt at the door. Posting in thread after thread crying while avoiding the thread topic is feminine.

Who wins ?

Robtard
Leave your butthurt at the door. Posting in thread after thread crying while avoiding the thread topic is feminine.

Who wins ?

Yeah, cos I'm the one making dupe threads in order to troll in? This is what you're doing.

Give me a single good reason why I should say who wins here when this thread has already been done? <--- I suspect you'll ignore this

quanchi112
Yeah, cos I'm the one making dupe threads in order to troll in? This is what you're doing.

Give me a single good reason why I should say who wins here when this thread has already been done? <--- I suspect you'll ignore this But the old thread if you want. I made my own thread. If you feel that this is silly don't muck up the thread crying about it.

Either debate the thread or just slink away like you do so well.

Robtard
But the old thread if you want. I made my own thread. If you feel that this is silly don't muck up the thread crying about it.

Either debate the thread or just slink away like you do so well.

I don't see Voldemort's spells as being powerful enough to defeat Sauron. There are mages in LoTR and entire armies that would make the death eaters run to their mommies and Sauron single handedly was turning the tide of war.

quanchi112
I don't see Voldemort's spells as being powerful enough to defeat Sauron. There are mages in LoTR and entire armies that would make the death eaters run to their mommies and Sauron single handedly was turning the tide of war. A broken sword was powerful enough to do so. Do you believe that broken sword is more powerful than Voldemort's magic ?

Hardly. The only armies we see panic are the orcs, humans, and overall in the Lotr characters.

Gandalf when he sees a small band of orcs, RUN!!!!!!!!!

laughing out loud

Robtard
Sauron was defeated through pure luck and even his eye seemed vastly more powerful in the movies than Voldemort.

quanchi112
Sauron was defeated through pure luck and even his eye seemed vastly more powerful in the movies than Voldemort. I agree the guy got lucky but he's clearly less powerful than Voldemort. The eye did what to show it was more powerful ? laughing out loud

Robtard
I agree the guy got lucky but he's clearly less powerful than Voldemort. The eye did what to show it was more powerful ? laughing out loud

Poor Quanchi: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=543618&pagenumber=1

I told you this was a dupe thread of yours. All those arguments I posted in here that you shot down and are laughing at are your own arguments.

eg

I don't see Voldemort's spells as being powerful eoihg to defeat him. There are mages in lotr and entire armies that would make the death eaters run to their mamas and Sauron single handedly was turning the tide. he was defeated through pure luck and even his eye seemed bvastly more powerful in the movies than Voldemort.

Arguing against yourself like a lunatic. laughing out loud

Scarlet Fox
According to Quanchi, Sauron wins.
I also don't think any wizard could stand up to Sauron.

A part of a post from Epic Movie War thread on the first page. Voldemort is a wizard..

juggerman
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox

A part of a post from Epic Movie War thread on the first page. Voldemort is a wizard..

Won't work.

Lestov16
Sauron loses here due to lack of screen feats

Since the ring is basically a mind control device, could Sauron attack Vold with it? I don't think the Imperio will work on Sauron, conversely.

juggerman
Originally posted by Lestov16

thumb up

Scarlet Fox
He enslaved the minds of men. He would kill a dozen men with one swing of his weapon. He was the key player that turned the tide of the war against middle earth forces. Dwarves, Elves, Humans. Sauron has more feats listed in the books though. Not to mention even Sarumon, the head of the order of wizards, feared him. Even Gandolf.

juggerman
Unfortunately the books are not used here. Voldemort can protect his mind and a sword swing will be pretty useless against a guy that can teleport, fly and turn himself into smoke.

quanchi112
Poor Quanchi: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=543618&pagenumber=1

I told you this was a dupe thread of yours. All those arguments I posted in here that you shot down and are laughing at are your own arguments.

eg

Arguing against yourself like a lunatic. laughing out loud Ive changed my mind since that is flawed logic. Sauron is greater than any Lotr wizard not the HP wizards. This shows I am very open minded and have thought it through.

Voldemort is unquestionably more powerful than Sauron.

quanchi112

A part of a post from Epic Movie War thread on the first page. Voldemort is a wizard.. Ive changed my mind. My logic is perfect here now. Voldemort clearly wins.

quanchi112
He enslaved the minds of men. He would kill a dozen men with one swing of his weapon. He was the key player that turned the tide of the war against middle earth forces. Dwarves, Elves, Humans. Sauron has more feats listed in the books though. Not to mention even Sarumon, the head of the order of wizards, feared him. Even Gandolf. Gandalf also feared small bands of orcs and Saruman was a joke. The entire wizarding world feared Voldemort.

quanchi112

Since the ring is basically a mind control device, could Sauron attack Vold with it? I don't think the Imperio will work on Sauron, conversely. His ring only gives him sway over people from Lotr universe.

Robtard
Ive changed my mind since that is flawed logic. Sauron is greater than any Lotr wizard not the HP wizards. This shows I am very open minded and have thought it through.

Voldemort is unquestionably more powerful than Sauron.

laughing out loud You were arguing, chastising and laughing at yourself. Didn't even remember that you were the creator of the first thread.

quanchi112
laughing out loud You were arguing and laughing at yourself. Didn't even remember that you were the creator of the first thread. I said I changed my mind in that thread. laughing out loud

Sauron is greater than Lotr wizards not the blatantly more powerful Voldemort.

Robtard
You had no idea what you clowned in that thread until I pointed it out. You didn't even remember you created that thread laughing out loud

Are you sure, as in absolutely sure? Cos you were utterly and immovably convinced Sauron was too powerful for anything HP before. laughing out loud

quanchi112
You had no idea what you clowned in that thread until I pointed it out. You didn't even remember you created that thread laughing out loud

Are you sure, as in absolutely sure? Cos you were utterly and immovably convinced Sauron was too powerful for anything HP before. laughing out loud Originally posted by quanchi112
Actually the more I have thought about this this many wizards >>anything either universe has that can stop them. Voldemort would dominate these lands. Here is my first post saying I've changed my mind so I bumped the thread and plainly stated I changed my mind. Sauron is too powerful for his own universe not the Harry Potter universe which is blatantly more powerful. Lotr has massive armies which still fall all the same.

You really make this easy.

Robtard
Here is my first post saying I've changed my mind so I bumped the thread and plainly stated I changed my mind.

Sauron is too powerful for his own universe not the Harry Potter universe which is blatantly more powerful. Lotr has massive armies which still fall all the same.

You really make this easy.

laughing out loud Stop lying okay. You made this thread and had no idea you had made one previously where you were balls deep into Sauron. Even when I told you this was a dupe you said you didn't care and that this one was your thread.

Alright. Just wanted to make sure you were absolutely sure now, since you were absolutely sure Sauron was too powerful for Voldermort before.

Your constant lying and flipping makes it easy. You should try honestly for once, it's never too late. smile

quanchi112
laughing out loud Stop lying okay. You made this thread and had no idea you had made one previously. Even when I told you this was a dupe you said you didn't care and that this one was your thread.

Alright. Just wanted to make sure you were absolutely sure now, since you were absolutely sure Sauron was too powerful for Voldermort before.

Your constant lying and flipping makes it easy. I bumped that thread saying I changed my mind within the past week or so. I already said I changed my mind. You're plain slow. You think you have me to only find out you've made a fool of yourself. I also asked for that thread to be moved into the versus section.

My logic was flawed. Voldemort clearly wins.

Changing my mind once isn't flip flopping. You know Voldemort wins so just leave the thread since you agree with me.

Robtard
I bumped that thread saying I changed my mind within the past week or so. I already said I changed my mind. You're plain slow. You think you have me to only find out you've made a fool of yourself. I also asked for that thread to be moved into the versus section.

My logic was flawed. Voldemort clearly wins.

Changing my mind once isn't flip flopping. You know Voldemort wins so just leave the thread since you agree with me.

Stop lying, okay? You're terrible at it. Your last post in that thread was on Jan 5th, 2011 10:59 AM and it was a diatribe of how much more powerful you think Sauron is.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=543618&pagenumber=3

There was no bump last week or so, it's been a dead thread since January of 2011. STOP LYING. Be a man for once.

quanchi112
Stop lying, okay? You're terrible at it. Your last post in that thread was on Jan 5th, 2011 10:59 AM and it was a diatribe of how much more powerful you think Sauron is.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=543618&pagenumber=3

There was no bump last week or so, it's been a dead thread since January of 2011. STOP LYING. Be a man for once. I changed my mind in the epic war thread. Everything to that point I was incorrect because that logic only applies to Lotr wizards.

Try and keep up. If a weaker than Potter magic sword can defeat Sauron then Voldemort clearly wins.

Robtard
I changed my mind in the epic war thread. Everything to that point I was incorrect because that logic only applies to Lotr wizards.

Try and keep up. If a weaker than Potter magic sword can defeat Sauron then Voldemort clearly wins.

Yeah, you've been doing the "Anything HP > Everything LoTR" dance for at least a year now champ, so this "a week or so" crap is just that. Can't keep your lies straight. That happens when you constantly lie.

You keep repeating yourself, so are you sure? You were absolutely certain that Sauron's defeat was just a fluke, a moment of luck before.

quanchi112
Yeah, you've been doing the "Anything HP > Everything LoTR" dance for at least a year now champ, so this "a week or so" crap is just that. Can't keep your lies straight. That happens when you constantly lie.

You keep repeating yourself, so are you sure? You were absolutely certain that Sauron's defeat was just a fluke, a moment of luck before. I just recently changed my mind about the battle.

It was luck against a human with a sword. Thing is he's facing someone who is the greatest wizard and far more powerful than Sauron. Voldemort wins.

Robtard
I just recently changed my mind about the battle.

It was luck against a human with a sword. Thing is he's facing someone who is the greatest wizard and far more powerful than Sauron. Voldemort wins.

Second greatest (arguably greatest) wizard in HP you mean. Since you always like to state that something stated as most powerful is only that in it's own universe.

Obviously, since he has far more feats and that's what matters in the MVF, and to think it only took you about 2.4 years to bandwagon onto Voldermort's dick after NemeBro, Neph, Pwned and Lord Lucien killed you in the first Voldermort Vs Sauron thread. smile

quanchi112
Second greatest (arguably greatest) wizard in HP you mean. Since you always like to state that something stated as most powerful is only that in it's own universe.

Obviously, since he has far more feats and that's what matters in the MVF, and to think it only took you about 2.4 years to bandwagon onto Voldermort's dick after NemeBro, Neph, Pwned and Lord Lucien killed you in the first Voldermort Vs Sauron thread. smile Creators admitted in Order of the Phoenix in extras in direct comparison to Albus that he's greater. All of you chumps who said otherwise were just deluded.

My logic was flawed and you cling to Lotr lore which only has to do with Lotr characters not Potterverse.

Voldemort wins just cry harder.

Robtard
Creators admitted in Order of the Phoenix in extras in direct comparison to Albus that he's greater. All of you chumps who said otherwise were just deluded.

My logic was flawed and you cling to Lotr lore which only has to do with Lotr characters not Potterverse.

Voldemort wins just cry harder.

This thread isn't about who's stronger between Dumbledore and Voldermort, that thread already exist. Go cry there about it smile

Yes, we all know you were wrong and are only correct after you bandwagon over.

Yeah, everyone already knew that except for you, Mr. Portrayal-Is-More-Important-Than-Screen-Feats. laughing out loud

quanchi112
This tread isn't about who's stronger between Dumbledore and Voldermort, that thread already exist. Go cry there about it smile

Yes, we all know you were wrong and are only correct after you bandwagon over.

Yeah, everyone knew that except for you, Mr. Portrayal-Is-More-Important-Than-Screen-Feats. laughing out loud I already posted in there and of course you didn't object. Only a fool would argue otherwise but people like you need things explained to you. You're incapable of critical thinking.

Voldemort's portrayal is greater ie. damage done to Sauron is by someone far less than Voldemort. He clearly wins.

Robtard
I already posted in there and of course you didn't object. Only a fool would argue otherwise but people like you need things explained to you. You're incapable of critical thinking.

Voldemort's portrayal is greater ie. damage done to Sauron is by someone far less than Voldemort. He clearly wins.

I don't post in every thread and 5 people had already covered all points in why you where wrong. There was no need to be another voice stating the obvious, you were crushed and had nothing. Why you ran out of there.

You keep repeating that Voldermort wins here, when it's obvious to all. Except possibly you, cos you're a flip-flopper and who knows where you'll be in a month, let alone a week.

quanchi112
I don't post in every thread and 5 people had already covered all points in why you where wrong. There was no need to be another voice stating the obvious, you were crushed and had nothing. Why you ran out of there.

You keep repeating that Voldermort wins here, when it's obvious to all. Except possibly you, cos you're a flip-flopper and who knows where you'll be in a month, let alone a week. Voldemort wins. Opinions change and my previous logic was flawed. You still cling to lore while trying to apply it to all universes.

I changed my mind. It shows I am open minded not like you Skip Bayless. Just cling to being wrong without anything substantial to prove it.

Robtard
Voldemort wins. Opinions change and my previous logic was flawed. You still cling to lore while trying to apply it to all universes.

I changed my mind. It shows I am open minded not like you Skip Bayless. Just cling to being wrong without anything substantial to prove it.

Still repeating the obvious, parrot. Almost like you're trying to convince yourself. "Voldermort's better here, right?"

What an I wrong with here? <--- I expect a dodge or a lie, I give it 50/50 for either

quanchi112
Still repeating the obvious, parrot. Almost like you're trying to convince yourself. "Voldermort's better here, right?"

What an I wrong with here? <--- I expect a dodge or a lie, I give it 50/50 for either Voldemort's powerful enough to hurt Sauron who needs to be close to hurt his enemies.

I'm saying in general you don't change your mind due to being close minded.

Robtard
Voldemort's powerful enough to hurt Sauron who needs to be close to hurt his enemies.

I'm saying in general you don't change your mind due to being close minded.

It's caption obvious to the rescue.

You should have probably said that instead of saying something entirely different and then claiming you meant something else. smile

quanchi112
It's caption obvious to the rescue.

You should have probably said that instead of saying something entirely different and then claiming you meant something else. smile Caption obvious, eh ?

No, you lack comprehension so I have to dumb shutdown so you will get it.

Robtard
"so I have to dumb shutdown" -you

What now?

Lestov16
Please don't make this thread go on unnecessarily. Vold wins and has been winning for 3 pages. Sauron has virtually no feats and basically succeeds like Keyser Soze by being the most hyperbolically hyped villain ever. Sadly that doesn't translate into screenfeats. Ergo, he loses. The end.

quanchi112
"so I have to dumb shutdown" -you

What now? I'm on my iPad and it must have autocorrected it without me catching it. Of course I need to explain everything to you but do not be mistaken Voldemort wins.

quanchi112
Please don't make this thread go on unnecessarily. Vold wins and has been winning for 3 pages. Sauron has virtually no feats and basically succeeds like Keyser Soze by being the most hyperbolically hyped villain ever. Sadly that doesn't translate into screenfeats. Ergo, he loses. The end. Robbie knows Sauron loses and it burns him up since Sauron is the most powerful Lotr character.

quanchi112
Who voted for Sauron ? I'd like them to come forward and defend their position.

Scarlet Fox
Gandalf also feared small bands of orcs and Saruman was a joke. The entire wizarding world feared Voldemort.
Sauron was feared by everyone. Not just the wizards.
His ring only gives him sway over people from Lotr universe.
And the same could be said about Voldemorts AK spell. Dont cut down the abilites of one side and not the other. Whos to say Voldemorts magic would work on anyone in LotR universe?

quanchi112
Sauron was feared by everyone. Not just the wizards.

And the same could be said about Voldemorts AK spell. Dont cut down the abilites of one side and not the other. Whos to say Voldemorts magic would work on anyone in LotR universe? Lotr is a weaker world than Potterverse.

The fact there's no proof it wouldn't. People whose debating consists of nuh uh isn't substantial. It works so if you feel it doesn't you need to prove it.

Voldemort clearly wins.

Robtard
And the same could be said about Voldemorts AK spell. Dont cut down the abilites of one side and not the other. Whos to say Voldemorts magic would work on anyone in LotR universe?

And in fact, Quanchi has said exactly that before:

I don't see Voldemort's spells as being powerful eoihg to defeat him.

Quanchi always does the greatest showings for the side he wants to see win and lowest showings for the side he wants to see lose; abilities only work in universe for the side he wants to see lose and abilities work anywhere for the side he wants to see win. As you just witnessed above with his silly reply to you. It's just his method of debate. Very dishonest, imo.

quanchi112

Quanchi always does the greatest showings for the side he wants to see win and lowest showings for the side he wants to see lose; abilities only work in universe for the side he wants to see lose and abilities work anywhere for the side he wants to see win. As you just witnessed above with his silly reply to you. It's just his method of debate. Very dishonest, imo. That is when I applied Lotr lore to Potterverse which is flawed. I changed my mind so keep quoting older posts.

Voldemort wins.

quanchi112
Due to massive pms my peasants want to know where my loyalties lie. What say you, peasants ?

Supra

Quanchi always does the greatest showings for the side he wants to see win and lowest showings for the side he wants to see lose; abilities only work in universe for the side he wants to see lose and abilities work anywhere for the side he wants to see win. As you just witnessed above with his silly reply to you. It's just his method of debate. Very dishonest, imo.

Have you ever heard, when the facts change someone's opinion can change as well?

At least he's willing to keep an open mind.

Robtard
Originally posted by Supra
Have you ever heard, when the facts change someone's opinion can change as well?

At least he's willing to keep an open mind.

Yes.

Nope.

quanchi112
Yes.

Nope. I am very open minded and always willing to listen.

Supra
Who is true dark lord?

quanchi112
Who is true dark lord? Now this is rather an interesting topic for me. Initially I believed Sauron won and was swayed back to Voldemort's side. Now we see an actual magical feat in the Hobbit two so we know have his strength on top of his magical power overwhelm Gandalf the homo.

There can only be one dark lord......

Stay tuned for the answer.

quanchi112
Voldemort reigns supreme.

quanchi112
So if no one disputes this then Voldemort wins.

Stealth Moose
Sauron stomps.

Estacado
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Sauron stomps.
thumb up

quanchi112
Sauron stomps. How ?

NemeBro
By stepping on him.

ares834
Sauron stomps.

thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
sauron easily

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
By stepping on him. Ridiculous.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
sauron easily How ?

Supra
URbvT_pkAjI&app=desktop

Vold has better feats

Stealth Moose
URbvT_pkAjI&app=desktop

Vold has better feats

Nope.

quanchi112
Nope. Yes, he does. It isn't even close.

Lestov16
URbvT_pkAjI&app=desktop

Vold has better feats

I used to think so too, until I saw this:

uDp2JsqK7wE

quanchi112

HPj4Aaqnbho Voldemort is definitively more powerful.

Lestov16
Edited my post to get a clearer video. And no, Vold has never generated that much energy.

quanchi112
Edited my post to get a clearer video. And no, Vold has never generated that much energy. Voldemort has demonstrated far more powerful energy than that. Beating a wizard who also lost to Saruman isn't impressive it is to be expected.

Stealth Moose
Saruman had to struggle with Gandalf the Grey; Sauron the Disembodied didn't. He just radiated energy forever until Gandalf caved, then chucked him across the room like a doll.

Estacado

uDp2JsqK7wE
Pretty much replace Gandalf with Voldy he gets his wand burned then Sauron crushes him...

quanchi112
Saruman had to struggle with Gandalf the Grey; Sauron the Disembodied didn't. He just radiated energy forever until Gandalf caved, then chucked him across the room like a doll. Saruman beat him nonetheless. Witch King broke Gandalf the White's staff so who cares if Sauron beat him. This is the same wizard who hid up a tree and threw fiery pine cones at his enemies.

Lestov16
Voldemort has demonstrated far more powerful energy than that.

Care to post screenfeats rather than talk out of your ass as usual?

Lestov16
Saruman beat him nonetheless. Witch King broke Gandalf the White's staff so who cares if Sauron beat him. This is the same wizard who hid up a tree and threw fiery pine cones at his enemies.

And the same wizard who with a wand wave brought down a rock formation on his opponents smile
Vold's most powerful blast against Albus merely broke glass

quanchi112
Care to post screenfeats rather than talk out of your ass as usual?

Ask and ye shall receive, toad.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zV7jTYTK6Us

quanchi112
And the same wizard who with a wand wave brought down a rock formation on his opponents smile
Vold's most powerful blast against Albus merely broke glass Oh no a rock formation as opposed to the normal, "Run."

That wasn't his most powerful blast.

That was a very impressive blast unlike Gandalf and his tk fight. laughing out loud

Lestov16
Pretty sure he couldn't do that if he didn't have the Elder Wand (which was strained doing it), which you didn't add to the OP. Foiled by your own forgetfulness smile

Stealth Moose
Pretty sure he couldn't do that if he didn't have the Elder Wand (which was strained doing it), which you didn't add to the OP. Foiled by your own forgetfulness smile

thumb up

quanchi112
Pretty sure he couldn't do that if he didn't have the Elder Wand (which was strained doing it), which you didn't add to the OP. Foiled by your own forgetfulness smile That is due to the wand resisting him. This means even with a wand resisting him he was still capable due to his extraordinary magic.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=piQWuxUcxB0

You're clueless as always, runt.

quanchi112
thumb up Ignorance.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=piQWuxUcxB

Education.

Lestov16
That is due to the wand resisting him. This means even with a wand resisting him he was still capable due to his extraordinary magic.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=piQWuxUcxB0

You're clueless as always, runt.

Doesn't matter.
Fact: He couldn't have generated that blast without the Elder Wand
Fact: Vold doesn't get the Elder Wand because in butthurt you rushed with the OP and didn't give it to him.

Vold gets flung around like a doll.

quanchi112
Doesn't matter.
Fact: He couldn't have generated that blast without the Elder Wand
Fact: Vold doesn't get the Elder Wand because in butthurt you rushed with the OP and didn't give it to him.

Vold gets flung around like a doll. Yes, it does matter. I posted a fact you just deny it like the tiny little man you are.

He doesn't need the elder wand. It always resisted him and he's capable of that magic on his own. Elder wand always resisted him. Stated in the movie.

No, he destroyed Sauron's body easier than cutting off a finger.

laughing out loud

Lestov16
Screenfeats of him generating that much energy without the Elder Wand?

quanchi112
Screenfeats of him generating that much energy without the Elder Wand? Here is Voldemort equaling the elder wand without it being resisted by his own extraordinary magic.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=URbvT_pkAjI

Now if you want to be a Robtard and play the denial game that is fine. I put up evidence and you can keep plugging your ears and being a child.

Lestov16
LOL, that blast isn't nearly as powerful as Sauron's.

quanchi112
LOL, that blast isn't nearly as powerful as Sauron's. It is definitely more powerful. Voldemort destroyed a shield with a wand resisting him which disintegrated those who touched it. Voldemort also resisted with his own power the elder wand.

All you need is sword power to defeat Sauron. Voldemort shits on that level,of power. He has a body here.

smile

ares834

uDp2JsqK7wE

thumb up

And that's Sauron without the Ring.

With a flick of the wrist Sauron disintegrates Voldys wand.

Supra
Whenever Gandolf tries to disobey Sauron he gets wrecked and put in a a cage.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
thumb up

And that's Sauron without the Ring.

With a flick of the wrist Sauron disintegrates Voldys wand. No, he cannot do so. Voldemort blasts right into Sauron's body pretty easily.

quanchi112
And the one and only dark lord is Voldemort.

Supra
Vold wecks Saurons dead ass.

quanchi112
Vold wecks Saurons dead ass. No one disputes it anymore. Voldemort ftw.

Supra
No one disputes it anymore. Voldemort ftw.

king

Lestov16
No one disputes it anymore. Voldemort ftw.

Negative. Vold gets tossed around like a ragdoll.

quanchi112
Negative. Vold gets tossed around like a ragdoll. It took many seconds for Gandalf's shields to be broken. Gandalf lacks the power of Voldemort and the ranged abilities. Sauron also has a body for this battle.

Firefly218
Sauron is physically superior, mentally superior, and magically superior. Sauron is the very essence of evil. Vold is a cool character but he probably loses.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Firefly218
Sauron is physically superior, mentally superior, and magically superior. Sauron is the very essence of evil. Vold is a cool character but he probably loses. Saying something and proving something are two completely different things. If you can't prove it then its a baseless claim.

Give examples or else concede the point.

Robtard
Sauron just has to swing his mace in the general direction of Voldemort and Voldemort is turns into diarrhea.

Too easy. /thread

quanchi112
Sauron just has to swing his mace in the general direction of Voldemort and Voldemort is turns into diarrhea.

Too easy. /thread Voldemort blasts faster than he swings his mace. He can also apparate or fly above him. Avada Kedavra. Bye bye Sauron.

Firefly218
Saying something and proving something are two completely different things. If you can't prove it then its a baseless claim.

Give examples or else concede the point.

Physically Superior: Sauron was waving away dozens of trained warriors with the swipe of his hand. Voldemort was physically weak.

Mentally Superior: Planned an intricate invasion of an entire realm and amassed an army of epic proportions from tree's. Vold usually let his henchmen do the planning and was deceived by a teenager to believe the wand obeyed him.

Magically Superior: Sauron's power was greater than Gandalfs and people called his spirit the Necromancer for its powerful abilities. All we have seen vold do is create a snake and shoot energy out of his stick.

Robtard
Voldemort blasts faster than he swings his mace.

He can also apparate or fly above him.

Avada Kedavra. Bye bye Sauron.

Wrong.

Doesn't matter, mace just has to be in a loose generally direction.

The spell can't go through doors, Sauron wears armor. Also, it's never killed a being such as Sauron. Stop no limiting it up.So fail on multiple points.

Sauron wins. Voldemort is turned into diarrhea. /facts

quanchi112
Wrong.

Doesn't matter, mace just has to be in a loose generally direction.

The spell can't go through doors, Sauron wears armor. Also, it's never killed a being such as Sauron. Stop no limiting it up.So fail on multiple points.

Sauron wins. Voldemort is turned into diarrhea. /facts So you're implying no limits and ignoring Voldemort's quicker reflexes to sell your shitty case.

Spells can break through structures. Spells which kill with one shot. Spells which torture. Spells which hurl massive fireballs. It has killed someone with similarities to Sauron before.

You really haven't made a case at all. Nothing new here.

quanchi112
Physically Superior: Sauron was waving away dozens of trained warriors with the swipe of his hand. Voldemort was physically weak.

Mentally Superior: Planned an intricate invasion of an entire realm and amassed an army of epic proportions from tree's. Vold usually let his henchmen do the planning and was deceived by a teenager to believe the wand obeyed him.

Magically Superior: Sauron's power was greater than Gandalfs and people called his spirit the Necromancer for its powerful abilities. All we have seen vold do is create a snake and shoot energy out of his stick. That was due to the magic of the ring which was clearly glowing.

He failed. He was killed within thirty seconds of entering the battle. He wasn't smart enough to return to his body which Voldemort was. Harry had a lot of help from Albus, Hogwarts, friends, hell even ghosts helped him. Sauron just lost.

Gandalf is the same wizard who throes fiery pine cones at his enemies. Voldemort has greater feats than that. Voldemort is also the greatest wizard in a world of wizards. Sauron doesn't have much competition nor is it impressive by any means.

Robtard
So you're implying no limits and ignoring Voldemort's quicker reflexes to sell your shitty case.

Spells can break through structures.

Spells which kill with one shot.

Spells which torture.

Spells which hurl massive fireballs.

It has killed someone with similarities to Sauron before.

You really haven't made a case at all. Nothing new here.

A "no you" reply because you can't refute the point. +1 to Robtard

Suaron isn't a structure. +1 to Robtard

AK won't work on Sauron as proven. +1 to Robtard

Can't prove Suaron is susceptible to pain spells which worked on humans and such. +1 to Robtard

Suaron doesn't mind heat. We see him LoLing deep in a Volcano. +1 to Robtard

AK has not. Stop lying. +2 to Robtard and a -2 to Quanchi, cos you lied instead of just being your usual wrong.

-

Robtard 7 Quanchi -2

You lose, condolences.

Omega Vision
One day Quanchi needs to create a hierarchical ladder of his mancrush characters in order of perceived power so that we can help him overcome his horrendous cognitive dissonance.

IceBreaker2000
Sauron was defeated by a mere mortal, how the phuck is he gonna beat the biggest baddest wizard (Voldemort) ever.

NemeBro
Voldemort was defeated by a mere mortal (Harry Potter as a baby), how the phuck is he going to defeat the Dark Lord of Mordor?

Robtard
Originally posted by IceBreaker2000
Sauron was defeated by a mere mortal, how the phuck is he gonna beat the biggest baddest wizard (Voldemort) ever. Originally posted by NemeBro
Voldemort was defeated by a mere mortal (Harry Potter as a baby), how the phuck is he going to defeat the Dark Lord of Mordor?

Both excellent points. So the fairest way to decide this match is to do a 'Baby Harry Potter Vs Isildor'

IMO, Isildor with his broken sword Narsil (as he was when he defeated Suaron) defeats baby Harry Potter(as he was when he defeated Voldemort).

Anyone have anything to refute this? If not. Sauron > Voldemort cos he was taken out by the more badass opponent. /logic /facts /logicalfacts

Firefly218
Both excellent points. So the fairest way to decide this match is to do a 'Baby Harry Potter Vs Isildor'

IMO, Isildor with his broken sword Narsil (as he was when he defeated Suaron) defeats baby Harry Potter(as he was when he defeated Voldemort).

Anyone have anything to refute this? If not. Sauron > Voldemort cos he was taken out by the more badass opponent. /logic /facts /logicalfacts

It was Harry Potter's mothers magic which defeated voldemort, not baby Harry himself. I do agree with you though, Sauron wins

Robtard
It was Harry Potter's mothers magic which defeated voldemort, not baby Harry himself. I do agree with you though, Sauron wins

Baby Harry Potter would have that same spell cast on him when he's facing Isildor, have to keep it fair and objective.

quanchi112
A "no you" reply because you can't refute the point. +1 to Robtard

Suaron isn't a structure. +1 to Robtard

AK won't work on Sauron as proven. +1 to Robtard

Can't prove Suaron is susceptible to pain spells which worked on humans and such. +1 to Robtard

Suaron doesn't mind heat. We see him LoLing deep in a Volcano. +1 to Robtard

AK has not. Stop lying. +2 to Robtard and a -2 to Quanchi, cos you lied instead of just being your usual wrong.

-

Robtard 7 Quanchi -2

You lose, condolences. Voldemort has kill curses for Sauron.
+1 Quan.

You never proved it. Sauron can die by just cutting off a ring finger.
+1 Quan

Sauron can feel pain and no proof he is immune to magic.

+1 Quan

That is his spirit he had a body in this thread.

+1 Quan

What have I lied about ?

You're not even on the scoreboard yet.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
One day Quanchi needs to create a hierarchical ladder of his mancrush characters in order of perceived power so that we can help him overcome his horrendous cognitive dissonance. One day you may be relevant though I highly doubt it, chick.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Voldemort was defeated by a mere mortal (Harry Potter as a baby), how the phuck is he going to defeat the Dark Lord of Mordor? Context. Magic was involved which protected him. Sauron was killed by some shitty warrior with half a sword.

Robtard
Voldemort has kill curses for Sauron.
+1 Quan.

You never proved it. Sauron can die by just cutting off a ring finger.
+1 Quan

Sauron can feel pain and no proof he is immune to magic.

+1 Quan

That is his spirit he had a body in this thread.

+1 Quan

What have I lied about ?

You're not even on the scoreboard yet.

-Not proven. Just you No Limiting it up again.

-You want me to prove that Suaron isn't a "structure" in the sense of a door, wall and such. You're ridiculous.

-Baseless statement combined with a strawman.

-I'm referring to Suaron being in his body. Watch Fellowship and stop making things up.

That's four times you mimicked me there; mimicry is said to be the highest form of flattery. Keep swingng from my nuts; I love it thumb up

Supra
-Keep swingng from my nuts; I love it thumb up

laughing

quanchi112
-Not proven. Just you No Limiting it up again.

-You want me to prove that Suaron isn't a "structure". You're ridiculous.

-Baseless statement.

-I'm referring to Suaron being in his body. Watch Fellowship and stop making things up.

That's four times you mimicked me there; mimicry is said to be the highest form of flattery. Keep swingng from my nuts; I love it thumb up Sauron was killed on screen by losing a ring finger. Acting like the spell doesn't work without proof is being biased.

He is a guy who can die and experience pain.

Yes, and he was killed by losing a ring finger.

I am showing you the scoreboard. You're being shut out.

Voldemort has him in terms of versatility, power, teleportation aka apparition, flight, etc.

Voldemort wins.

Robtard
Sauron was killed on screen by losing a ring finger. Acting like the spell doesn't work without proof is being biased.

He is a guy who can die and experience pain.

Yes, and he was killed by losing a ring finger.

I am showing you the scoreboard. You're being shut out.

Voldemort has him in terms of versatility, power, teleportation aka apparition, flight, etc.

Voldemort wins.

Incorrect again. Sauron wasn't killed in that scene. He lost his physical form cos the One Ring was removed from his body by being physically cut off. AK isn't anything like Narsil cutting off fingers, how do you not know this?

How do you still not know the basics of LoTR, nutswinger?

quanchi112
Incorrect again.

Sauron wasn't killed in that scene. He lost his physical form cos the One Ring was removed from his body by being physically cut off. AK isn't anything like Narsil cutting off fingers, how do you not know this?

How do you still not know the basics of LoTR, nutswinger? Saying incorrect again isn't a rebuttal.

Yes, he was killed and needed to recover his strength to return to his body. He had a chance to return to his body as long as the ring was in existence. It's just easier to kill him by removing a finger.

I do know the basics.

Sauron was without body meaning he died. He was stuck as a spirit with the ability to come back with his own Horcrux. Sauron can still die. Again.

smile

Robtard
Saying incorrect again isn't a rebuttal.

Yes, he was killed and needed to recover his strength to return to his body. He had a chance to return to his body as long as the ring was in existence. It's just easier to kill him by removing a finger.

I do know the basics.

Sauron was without body meaning he died. He was stuck as a spirit with the ability to come back with his own Horcrux. Sauron can still die. Again.

smile

Saying "incorrect" and stating why the other person is incorrect, is in fact a rebuttal. /duh

Still incorrect. Sauron wasn't killed in that scene, you repeating this makes you look like a dullard. You seem to not understand what "killed" means/implies.

Incorrect again. Removing Suaron's ring doesn't kill him. See below for correctness.

Sauron was killed when the One Ring fell into Mount Doom and melted in RoTK smile

Thinking Sauron was killed in the being of Fellowship is not knowing the basics. Pay attention and learn, guy. I will teach you.

quanchi112
Saying "incorrect" and stating why the other person is incorrect, is in fact a rebuttal. /duh

Still incorrect. Sauron wasn't killed in that scene, you repeating this makes you look like a dullard. You seem to not understand what "killed" means/implies.

Incorrect again. Removing Suaron's ring doesn't kill him. See below for correctness.

Sauron was killed when the One Ring fell into Mount Doom and melted in RoTK smile

Thinking Sauron was killed in the being of Fellowship is not knowing the basics. Pay attention and learn, guy. I will teach you. He's been killed as in lost his body in the same manner.

Losing your body and being stuck in spirit form is being killed, genius. He had a way to return which was taken from him when the ring went bye byes.

Cutting it off does.

He was killed. If you die and come back you still died. laughing out loud

Robtard
He's been killed as in lost his body in the same manner.

Losing your body and being stuck in spirit form is being killed, genius. He had a way to return which was taken from him when the ring went bye byes.

Cutting it off does.

He was killed. If you die and come back you still died. laughing out loud

So you're making up what "being killed" means, even though we actually witness Sauron being killed and it wasn't at the beginning of Fellowship, but at the end on RotK.

Stop making up stuff and go with the films smile Film facts > Your fantasies

quanchi112
So you're making up what "being killed" means, even though we actually witness Sauron being killed and it wasn't at the beginning of Fellowship, but at the end on RotK.

Stop making up stuff and go with the films smile Film facts > Your fantasies He was killed in fotr but his link wasn't severed to come back until the ring was destroyed.

You can't have it both ways.

Film facts support me. If you linger on as a spirit and can't come back then you're dead with the chance to come back.

Film facts for Voldemort's win.

Firefly218
Sauron's body died in fotr. Sauron himself, as he is a spirit, did not die.

quanchi112
Sauron's body died in fotr. Sauron himself, as he is a spirit, did not die. Robtard doesn't grasp the obvious and isn't taken seriously in debating. Ever. Fun to play with my food.

Robtard
He was killed in fotr but his link wasn't severed to come back until the ring was destroyed.

You can't have it both ways.

Film facts support me. If you linger on as a spirit and can't come back then you're dead with the chance to come back.

Film facts for Voldemort's win.

Incorrect still, he wasn't "killed" in Fellowship, repeating this lie is just that.

I'm having my way with you, again smile

Something else you made up to support your nonsense. Stop making stuff up.

Here's some facts you should take in instead of continuing to act like a child: Sauron's body was destroyed in the beginning of Fellowship; he wasn't actually killed until the end of RoTK.

We even see him alive and about sans a body in Desolation of Smaug.

Robtard
Sauron's body died in fotr. Sauron himself, as he is a spirit, did not die.

Exactly thumb up

Suaron can exist sans a body and did not actually die until RoTK.

quanchi112
Exactly thumb up

Suaron can exist sans a body and did not actually die until RoTK. Voldemort can also exist sans a body and can't die until the Horcruxes are destroyed. Funny thing is Voldemort is harder to kill than Sauron since he has more.

Ak kills him. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Incorrect still, he wasn't "killed" in Fellowship, repeating this lie is just that.

I'm having my way with you, again smile

Something else you made up to support your nonsense. Stop making stuff up.

Here's some facts you should take in instead of continuing to act like a child: Sauron's body was destroyed in the beginning of Fellowship; he wasn't actually killed until the end of RoTK.

We even see him alive and about sans a body in Desolation of Smaug. He died. His spirit had the chance to come back due to the Ring.

No, you aren't.

What did I make up ?

Sauron's body died his spirit lingered with the ability to return until the Ring is destroyed.

His spirit still existed and regained much of its potency but he didn't have a body and can't freely move around.

Destroy the body and its a win. It's be like me saying you can't beat Voldemort unless you destroy all the Horcruxes. You're a clown.

Robtard
He died. His spirit had the chance to come back due to the Ring.

No, you aren't.

What did I make up ?

Sauron's body died his spirit lingered with the ability to return until the Ring is destroyed.

His spirit still existed and regained much of its potency but he didn't have a body and can't freely move around.

Destroy the body and its a win. It's be like me saying you can't beat Voldemort unless you destroy all the Horcruxes. You're a clown.

Oh my, still acting like a child.

Anyhow, when you start strawmanning; that's when I know that you know you're wrong. Never said Voldemort can't win here if he destroys Sauron's body, just that your 'Sauron was killed in Fellowwship' claim is incorrect and it's been shown why. Suaron was killed at the end of RotK. /Endostory.

You angry-baby derailment tactics aside, Sauron wins here due to not destroying Sauron's physical form but getting his head crushed in smile

quanchi112
Oh my, still acting like a child.

Anyhow, when you start strawmanning; that's when I know that you know you're wrong. Never said Voldemort can't win here if he destroys Sauron's body, just that your 'Sauron was killed in Fellowwship' claim is incorrect and it's been shown why. Suaron was killed at the end of RotK. /Endostory.

You angry-baby derailment tactics aside, Sauron wins here due to not destroying Sauron's physical form but getting his head crushed in smile Oh my still acting like a child isn't a relevant point.

Sauron died. He wasn't permanently done and was able to come back via the ring. This isn't relevant to the debate anyways which started because you claimed the Ak won't work. It kills the body. Sauron's body died. smile

How ? Sauron didn't even kill Gandalf so again quit making things up. Voldemort wins.

Robtard
Oh my still acting like a child isn't a relevant point.

Sauron died. He wasn't permanently done and was able to come back via the ring. This isn't relevant to the debate anyways which started because you claimed the Ak won't work. It kills the body. Sauron's body died. smile

How ?

Sauron didn't even kill Gandalf so again quit making things up. Voldemort wins.

"No you!" tactics is the extent of your cleverness thumb up

Already proved AK won't work on heavily armoured Sauron.

Juts explained how.

You're using an instance where Sauron wasn't in his physical form and a plot point that we've yet to fully see as an argument? laughing out loud @ you failing again

quanchi112
"No you!" tactics is the extent of your cleverness thumb up

Already proved AK won't work on heavily armoured Sauron.

Juts explained how. It works on people with clothes. Prove it won't work on armor. Who said it had to hit skin,

No, you didn't.

Robtard
It works on people with clothes. Prove it won't work on armor. Who said it had to hit skin,

No, you didn't.

It can be blocked by doors and walls. So clothes is the same as heavy plate armor now? laughing out loud @ you again.

Yes I did. Just did it again too.

quanchi112
It can be blocked by doors and walls. So clothes is the same as heavy plate armor now? laughing out loud @ you again.

Yes I did. Just did it again too. Those are inanimate objects. You are comparing inanimate objects to people with clothing on.

No, you didn't. It is up to you to prove this claim.

Robtard
Those are inanimate objects. You are comparing inanimate objects to people with clothing on.

No, you didn't.

It is up to you to prove this claim.

You're comparing clothes to armor laughing out loud

Yes I did. Did it and redid it again above.

Incorrect again, you claimed Sauron goes down to an AK by apply 'no limits' nonsense. So it's actually your claim to prove. I just went ahead and disproved it, to be kind.

quanchi112
You're comparing clothes to armor laughing out loud

Yes I did. Did it and redid it again above.

Incorrect again, you claimed Sauron goes down to an AK by apply 'no limits' nonsense. So it's actually your claim to prove. I just went ahead and disproved it, to be kind. So prove the difference because your logic makes no sense. If it hits the person they die. Basically put a suit of armor and it can't hurt you. Ridiculous.

Killing a guy that dies is you sever a finger isn't no limits, sport.

Robtard
So prove the difference because your logic makes no sense. If it hits the person they die. Basically put a suit of armor and it can't hurt you. Ridiculous.

Killing a guy that dies is you sever a finger isn't no limits, sport.

Prove the difference between say a cotton shirt and heavy plate armour? laughing out loud

laughing out loud AK won't sever Sauron's armor and remove the ring. You probably want to watch the HP flicks or at least look up what AK does, cos "cutting through armor" isn't one of them. There are other spells for that.

quanchi112
Prove the difference between say a cotton shirt and heavy plate armour? laughing out loud

laughing out loud AK won't sever Sauron's armor and remove the ring. You probably want to watch the HP flicks or at least look up what AK does, cos "cutting through armor" isn't one of them. There are other spells for that. Against a magical spell which kills you. That's far different.

To cut his ring finger kills him. A kill spell does since you have no proof to say otherwise. His body has died. Aka kills him.

Robtard
Against a magical spell which kills you. That's far different.

To cut his ring finger kills him. A kill spell does since you have no proof to say otherwise. His body has died. Aka kills him.

Ergo no limits fallacy while deliberately ignoring that AK can be blocked by solid enough objects, like say a door.

How is AK going to replicate removing Sauron's ring? Again, look up what that spell does.

(your best bet is to stop acting like a baby, stop insisting AK is the winner here and think of other spells/means for your precious to win. Voldemort has more, look it up smile )

Supra
Tard lives in the "I'm Always Right, World"

quanchi112
Ergo no limits fallacy while deliberately ignoring that AK can be blocked by solid enough objects, like say a door.

How is AK going to replicate removing Sauron's ring? Again, look up what that spell does.

(your best bet is to stop acting like a baby, stop insisting AK is the winner here and think of other spells/means for your precious to win. Voldemort has more, look it up smile ) Which is entirely different than armor on your body otherwise a thin layer of cotton would stop the spell.

It doesn't remove the ring but it does kill him which is as easy as severing a ring finger.

Ak is one of many ways he wins this thread. Voldemort shitstomps.

Robtard
Tard lives in the "I'm Always Right, World"

For someone you cries over other people calling him a "retard"(imagined or real), it's funny to see you use that term in return.

Some would call it making an epic assclown of yourself. Some smile

Robtard
Which is entirely different than armor on your body otherwise a thin layer of cotton would stop the spell.

It doesn't remove the ring but it does kill him which is as easy as severing a ring finger.

Ak is one of many ways he wins this thread. Voldemort shitstomps.

"This magic arrow went through leather in the fillm, so we can just assume that it will go through a mile thick adamantium wall, cos of magic". smile

More no limits nonsense.

Yet you stick to no limits nonsense with AK like some parrot.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
One day Quanchi needs to create a hierarchical ladder of his mancrush characters in order of perceived power so that we can help him overcome his horrendous cognitive dissonance.
We all know which character would be top ranked in such a hierarchy.

Supra
For someone you cries over other people calling him a "retard"(imagined or real), it's funny to see you use that term in return.

Some would call it making an epic assclown of yourself. Some smile

Um what are you talking about. Quit making stuff up again, again calling me names tard, what else you got?

Robtard
Um what are you talking about. Quit making stuff up again, again calling me names tard, what else you got?

Oh, that's clever. Lying and accusing others of your own trolly tactics.

StealthRanger
lol, quan and Supra dick riding eachother in every thread they both appear in. Anyone else notice this? laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>