Punisher (Ray Stevenson) vs Kevin (Sin City)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
1. H2H deathmatch
2. Punisher gets a knife.

Who takes it?

Lestov16
bumpage

juggerman
1. Kevin
2. Kevin

the ninjak
Yeah Kevin blinds Castle by cutting his forehead and letting the blood drip down his eyes.

H2H?- Kevin can't pick up anything to keep Castle down. It's a kid trying to punch and kick Frank into submission. Which isn't going to happen.

Punisher gets a knife?- Same as before but Frank has a knife.

This thread fails for not giving Kevin a tool to keep him down.

Fight takes place in a forum arena. It's empty.

Eventually Kevin is going to get caught or cut. There is no where run or hide. No surprise tactics. It's arguable whether Kevin will even get Frank into the blinded position in the first place.

juggerman
Originally posted by the ninjak
Yeah Kevin blinds Castle by cutting his forehead and letting the blood drip down his eyes.

H2H?- Kevin can't pick up anything to keep Castle down. It's a kid trying to punch and kick Frank into submission. Which isn't going to happen.

Punisher gets a knife?- Same as before but Frank has a knife.

This thread fails for not giving Kevin a tool to keep him down.

Fight takes place in a forum arena. It's empty.

Eventually Kevin is going to get caught or cut.

Kevin KO'd Merv. He'd put Castle down.

the ninjak
Originally posted by juggerman
Kevin KO'd Merv. He'd put Castle down.

With a sledge hammer. Kevin doesn't get a sledge.
Just his claws and kicks.

juggerman
With a sledge hammer. Kevin doesn't get a sledge.
Just his claws and kicks.

Merv tanked getting hit by a car several times, bullets, and the electric chair. Kevin KOing him is huge no matter what he used. Besides his nails are more than enough to kill Frank. Frank would probably bleed out well before he landed a hit on Kev

the ninjak
Originally posted by juggerman
Merv tanked getting hit by a car several times, bullets, and the electric chair. Kevin KOing him is huge no matter what he used. Besides his nails are more than enough to kill Frank. Frank would probably bleed out well before he landed a hit on Kev

Well that is arguable.

Marv got put down with a sledge hammer! After being blinded by Kevin.

-Punisher is fighting Kevin in a forum arena. No sneaking up for Kevin. Punisher sees him comin!
-Round 2 Punisher has a knife. Equal ground in feats if not better for Frank for he cut up a group full of people in his his film efficiently and quickly.

I don't believe that Lil Kev is putting Frank down in either rounds.

juggerman
Well that is arguable.

Marv got put down with a sledge hammer! After being blinded by Kevin.

-Punisher is fighting Kevin in a forum arena. No sneaking up for Kevin. Punisher sees him comin!
-Round 2 Punisher has a knife. Equal ground in feats if not better for Frank for he cut up a group full of people in his his film efficiently and quickly.

I don't believe that Lil Kev is putting Frank down in either rounds.

I think Kev is too fast for Frank but i see why you are giving Frank the nod. Agree to disagree i guess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.