(Dragon Ball Z) Goku Vs Death (Supernatural)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
http://i39.tinypic.com/2mc9ljs.png

Vs

http://i42.tinypic.com/yo01j.jpg

Goku from dragon ball z Vs Death from Supernatural

I made this thread because I got question of Death character from the supernatural series. Death is says to be godly as he can reap everyone.. Even god himself.. But the question is how powerful is he?? How would you Rank him with other character? and How would he able handle somone like Goku???

so I want guys tell me. what would you rank Death in term of power?

sorry if this a overkill for goku. but I just wanna know how powerful is Death..

NemeBro
If he can reap God of course he would ****ing kill Goku, lol.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by NemeBro
If he can reap God of course he would ****ing kill Goku, lol.

Ok then how poweful is Death???? and what would you rank him? is he like death the endless level? or lucifer morningstar level? or Dormammu level? or how about this is He in living tribunal level?

Supra
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
Ok then how poweful is Death???? and what would you rank him? is he like death the endless level? or lucifer morningstar level? or Dormammu level? or how about this is He in living tribunal level?

He is death thats how powerful he is

KingD19
Goku is a lot faster than Death though, who to my knowledge hasn't shown above human reaction. There's a chance Goku could just slip his ring off.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by KingD19
Goku is a lot faster than Death though, who to my knowledge hasn't shown above human reaction. There's a chance Goku could just slip his ring off.

I do not recall the ring hold death powers. I mean I know it gave dean power of killing human beings with a touch. But it never hint or state it hold Death power

danteiscool
Death's powers don't weaken or anything with the ring. and besides, he could just think it and Goku would die pretty much. as for what level he'd be ranked at... don't know.

BruceSkywalker
Goku, he has died numerous times and returned

Supra
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Goku, he has died numerous times and returned

Yup he's basically immortal

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Supra

even immortal can die.

IF we learn anything from Goku vs anyone from any thread

still can get own

and I recall in debate battie there no such thing immortal. if death reap goku The battie is over.

this is not mortal kombat

Lord Lucien
Hasn't Goku become a god recently? Can Death kill gods?

Yamcha
This fight is a bit confusing in the sense Goku is fighting a being that has been around since the beginning of time, but this Death I actually could see Goku being his superior in speed...that being said Death is still essentially well...Death >_>....I wouldn't put him on the level as say Death in Marvel or Death of the Endless, but he can still manipulate time so he could just BFR Goku into the past ._., his scythe too would be hard to get around, essentially I'd say this is Goku's fight to lose, I don't really see how he could put him down.

TheDarkestKing1
Originally posted by Yamcha
This fight is a bit confusing in the sense Goku is fighting a being that has been around since the beginning of time, but this Death I actually could see Goku being his superior in speed...that being said Death is still essentially well...Death >_>....I wouldn't put him on the level as say Death in Marvel or Death of the Endless, but he can still manipulate time so he could just BFR Goku into the past ._., his scythe too would be hard to get around, essentially I'd say this is Goku's fight to lose, I don't really see how he could put him down.

Yesh it wont matter of goku is faster. Death can just think goku is dead and Goku will die. Simple as That.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Supra

yep

NemeBro
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Hasn't Goku become a god recently? Can Death kill gods? Did you not read the OP?

He can reap God. With a capital G.

Apparently.

danteiscool
and not to mention his confidence in the fact too. hell, he even called Lucifer a brat and Supernatural fans all know what he can do.

Zack Fair
Death invites Goku to have dinner. Goku accepts and eats everything in the menu. Goku is now happy with a full stomach. Death got someone to share his love for junk food so he is happy too. They agree to have dinner every wednesday.

The End.

PS - Death absolutely destroys Goku 10000000/10. We're talking an abstract level being older than time and about as old as God who will reap God in the end.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Death invites Goku to have dinner. Goku accepts and eats everything in the menu. Goku is now happy with a full stomach. Death got someone to share his love for junk food so he is happy too. They agree to have dinner every wednesday.

The End.

PS - Death absolutely destroys Goku 10000000/10. We're talking an abstract level being older than time and about as old as God who will reap God in the end.

Hey Zackfair what you would you rank Death in term of powers??

Zack Fair
Well in Supernatural he is up there with God. He treated Lucifer and even Godstiel as brats. He seems to be quite the power player.

If I were to put it on marvel terms I see no problem visualizing him as Marvel Death's peer. He might even be above marvel death when we consider he can/will reap the omnipotent, omniscient God of Supernatural.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.