Extremis Pepper Potts vs Black Widow and Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tornatic
The extremis pepper potts from the end of iron man 3 vs these two martial arts experts. Can they take down pepper or would she eventually tear both of them apart? No prep. Natasha and Elektra get their standard gear and weapons.

JakeTheBank
Pepper has no real fighting skills, but had a healing factor that enabled her to fall from a high vantage point into an inferno.

Team could probably knock her out to get a forum win.

Tornatic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Pepper has no real fighting skills, but had a healing factor that enabled her to fall from a high vantage point into an inferno.

Team could probably knock her out to get a forum win. Hmmm don't know it'd be interesting. She was quick enough and had the instincts to jump up and snatch down iron man robot. I know Natasha's guns would probably be ineffective not sure about her widow bites. Not sure how much effect Elektra's sai's will help either.

yaadaveyaa
ok take this fail ass movie out of discussion that was the worst movie of all time get out

Galan007
Pepper uses heat-touch and melts them. thumb up

pym-ftw
@Dave
Do you even know who Aldrich Killian is?

Granted the Mandarin trolling sucked...

Estacado
Pepper is the worst shit they could come up with....she is one of the reasons why IM 3 fails....

Galan007
Tbh, I thought Pepper gaining superpowers was the worst part of the movie. Complete cheese.

JakeTheBank
They should have just went with the whole Rescue thing, imo.

Estacado
Originally posted by Galan007
Tbh, I thought Pepper gaining superpowers was the worst part of the movie. Complete cheese.
thumb up
One of the worst parts of the movie.

Galan007
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
They should have just went with the whole Rescue thing, imo. thumb up

Originally posted by Estacado
thumb up
One of the worst parts of the movie. For me it was THE worst part.

D-Block

yaadaveyaa
it ruined the movie for me personally i think its the worst marvel movie they have made yet MAYBE a tie with x3

Tornatic
Pepper uses heat-touch and melts them. thumb up I think they'd be able to evade that for a good while before she gains upper hand

psycho gundam
way to spoil the movie for those who didn't see it

-Pr-
No Iron Man 3 spoilers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.