Ultraviolet vs Wade Wilson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Swordfight to the death
Who takes it?

dadudemon
Nice. Very nice.

Around the MvF, we have agreed that a bullet dodger is someone that dodges a bullet AFTER the gun is fired. An aim dodger is someone who starts movie before the gun is fired. I believe both Violet and Wade are fast enough for bullet dodging.

But, Wade blocked automatic gun fire from multiple guns and split a bullet in half. That puts his speed and visual acuity at a much higher level than Violet who dodged a single bullet.

The highest end aim dodge we can think of is Adrian Veidt(Ozymandias from Watchmen) or John Preston (possibly John Preston but there is onscreen evidence that John Preston actually dodges bullets because he moves after guns are fired in a at least two scenes).

The Fat Rambo
Wrong. Violet dodged bullets from multiple shooters who were firing at her from all angles. 10 or so of them.

Ask yourself this: If Wade was such an uber sword fighter, how did Creed best him? And then ask who would win between Creed and Vi.

Placidity
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo

Ask yourself this: If Wade was such an uber sword fighter, how did Creed best him?

We don't know the circumstances of what or how it happened.

dadudemon
You're right, dadudemon. Violet aim-dodged bullets from multiple shooters who were firing at her from all angles. 10 or so of them.

I know I'm right. No need to tell me. awesome

KingD19
Wrong. Violet dodged bullets from multiple shooters who were firing at her from all angles. 10 or so of them.

Ask yourself this: If Wade was such an uber sword fighter, how did Creed best him? And then ask who would win between Creed and Vi.

Creed didn't beat him. Logan cut his head off from behind while he was focusing on Creed.

Placidity
Originally posted by KingD19
Creed didn't beat him. Logan cut his head off from behind while he was focusing on Creed.

I think he meant the implication that Creed took him down before Stryker turned him into Deadpool.

KingD19
Originally posted by Placidity
I think he meant the implication that Creed took him down before Stryker turned him into Deadpool.

Was that ever implied? Wade seemed to be pretty...crazy and loyal. Maybe he volunteered for the Deadpool?

The Fat Rambo
We don't know the circumstances of what or how it happened. We can only assume it was a straight up fight.

The Fat Rambo
Was that ever implied? Wade seemed to be pretty...crazy and loyal. Maybe he volunteered for the Deadpool? I don't see it. I don't see him volunteering for something like that.

KingD19
Regardless, it wasn't shown what happened. Victor could have won. Wade could have volunteered and been misled about the nature of the operation(since both Creed and Logan volunteered for the Adamantium). He could have been drugged in his sleep. Any number of things.

So assuming gets you nothing, and the fact remains that Wade wins.

And If I recall correctly, all the guys who shot at Violet all aimed at the same spot. She only had to dodge once and they all shot each other like idiots.

Placidity

And If I recall correctly, all the guys who shot at Violet all aimed at the same spot. She only had to dodge once and they all shot each other like idiots.

The scene was so long, its funny nobody thought to stop shooting each other. It wasn't a do or die situation either.

KingD19
Pretty much. She dodged the first bullet, but it's hard to tell whether it was a legit bullet time or an aim dodge. The rest were aim dodged and everyone was running around like idiots just firing wildly, just as much at each other as they were here.

juggerman
Regardless, it wasn't shown what happened. Victor could have won. Wade could have volunteered and been misled about the nature of the operation(since both Creed and Logan volunteered for the Adamantium). He could have been drugged in his sleep. Any number of things.

So assuming gets you nothing, and the fact remains that Wade wins.

He seemed loyal enough to volunteer. He could have also just wanted the power that came with it.

I think Wade takes it

The Fat Rambo
Pretty much. She dodged the first bullet, but it's hard to tell whether it was a legit bullet time or an aim dodge. The rest were aim dodged and everyone was running around like idiots just firing wildly, just as much at each other as they were here. Biggest downplay of all time.

Robtard
Deadpool wasn't actually Wade. Wade just gave(or was taken from him) some DNA (aka semen) to make the Deadpool clone, which was infused with Cyclop's, Wraith's and Logan's DNA.

Having said that, Violet > Wade Wilson.

KingD19
It's not a downplay. Watch the scene.

The Fat Rambo
It's not a downplay. Watch the scene. It is downplay. You're like "meh, she did ok" when it tops any Wade feat.

KingD19
Considering all the guys were using pistols(slower firing rate and slower bullet speed) as well as them running around panicking after she dodged the first guy. It was impressive, but not as impressive as it could have been. And she only made it out of that because of their incompetence and stupidity.

While Wade on the other hand was effortlessly blocking multiple sources of AK fire with just his blades. He wasn't even dodging his body, but was moving his swords so fast that different points of the swords were blocking multiple bullets at the same time.

It's a lot more difficult to move an object the size of a sword into the path of an auto assault rifle bullet than it is to aim-dodge a pistol.

KingD19
Whether you think I'm downplaying or not, Wade wins.

Ascendancy
D Wade...

I mean Wade Wilson easily. His speed is second to none.

The Fat Rambo
Considering all the guys were using pistols(slower firing rate and slower bullet speed) as well as them running around panicking after she dodged the first guy. It was impressive, but not as impressive as it could have been. And she only made it out of that because of their incompetence and stupidity.

While Wade on the other hand was effortlessly blocking multiple sources of AK fire with just his blades. He wasn't even dodging his body, but was moving his swords so fast that different points of the swords were blocking multiple bullets at the same time.

It's a lot more difficult to move an object the size of a sword into the path of an auto assault rifle bullet than it is to aim-dodge a pistol. Lol, you didn't see half of what was going on in that scene.

Try this, Babe:

_OT1gcO2urM

That's Vi against hard core trained killers, compared to Wade against a buncha half trained jungle bunnies.

KingD19
I watched both scenes. Wade's is simply more impressive. As it takes more speed and coordination to move a sword into the path of hundreds of bullets from assault rifles than it is to aim dodge.

And in the vid you just put up, they could be called "trained killers" but they certainly didn't look like it so it's a baseless claim. She aimed dodged the first guy, then the rest, despite having guns, ran into the room and decided not to fire them at all and then she shot most of them before they even got in the room; the rest she just stabbed as they lined up one by one and didn't even try to hit her. They were clearly fodder. Wade would have had an easier time, but probably would have done more since he didn't use guns.

Also no reason for racism. Or else you need to call out the Asians, the white people, and the fact that Violet herself is a mutant. Racism isn't fun if it's just one color.

The Fat Rambo
I watched both scenes. Wade's is simply more impressive. As it takes more speed and coordination to move a sword into the path of hundreds of bullets from assault rifles than it is to aim dodge.

And in the vid you just put up, they could be called "trained killers" but they certainly didn't look like it so it's a baseless claim. She aimed dodged the first guy, then the rest, despite having guns, ran into the room and decided not to fire them at all and then she shot most of them before they even got in the room; the rest she just stabbed as they lined up one by one and didn't even try to hit her. They were clearly fodder. Wade would have had an easier time, but probably would have done more since he didn't use guns.

Also no reason for racism. Or else you need to call out the Asians, the white people, and the fact that Violet herself is a mutant. Racism isn't fun if it's just one color. Lol, more downplaying I see.

Hey, what are Wade's combat feats?

KingD19
I'm not downplaying. That's what happened in the video. Are we watching different scenes? Or were those guys not lemmings who just ran headfirst at her and were slaughtered without doing much?

And his combat feats are fighting Logan and Sabretooth. Two of the most skilled fighters in the entire Origins movie. Also he's a lot faster than, Violet going by the machinegun scene.

The Fat Rambo
I'm not downplaying. That's what happened in the video. Are we watching different scenes? Or were those guys not lemmings who just ran headfirst at her and were slaughtered without doing much?

And his combat feats are fighting Logan and Sabretooth. Two of the most skilled fighters in the entire Origins movie. Also he's a lot faster than, Violet going by the machinegun scene. Yeah, you're downplaying for the combatant you want to win.

No. His solo feat was blocking machine gun fire. Weapon XI was not Wade, Champ.

KingD19
Deadpool was Wade Wilson with the extra abilities of Arm Blades, Optic Blasts, and Teleportation. He wasn't shown with or stated to have any other abilities. So his fighting feats count for Wade.

The Fat Rambo
Deadpool was Wade Wilson with the extra abilities of Arm Blades, Optic Blasts, and Teleportation. He wasn't shown with or stated to have any other abilities. So his fighting feats count for Wade. No, that was most certainly Wade Wilson. Prove it was him.

Also, despite having all those powers, he could not defeat them. Either way it's moot.

KingD19
Logan recognized him. He says, "Wade, is that you?" Then he notices the patch over his mouth and says, "I guess they finally shut you up."

And considering Wade Wilson is the real name of Deadpool, we already know it's him. It'd be stupid for it not to be.

As for not being able to defeat them, it was only because they worked so well together, and Logan had Adamantium.

But you're right, it is moot.

Wade still wins.

Placidity
Logan recognized him. He says, "Wade, is that you?" Then he notices the patch over his mouth and says, "I guess they finally shut you up."

And considering Wade Wilson is the real name of Deadpool, we already know it's him. It'd be stupid for it not to be.

As for not being able to defeat them, it was only because they worked so well together, and Logan had Adamantium.

Wade still wins.

I thought it was Wade, why do people think its not?

Stryker even says to the body, Wade was a good soldier, but he talked too much, I guess that's why he had no mouth.

The Fat Rambo

Wade still wins.

Because it was a clone of him. Clones kinda look alike and stuff.

No way in hell Wade volunteers for that assignment.

Ask yourself this, why was the Clone all pale and shit? If it were Wilson, he would have retained the same skin tone.

It is moot indeed. Violet has far superior combat feats and would wipe the floor with Wade.

KingD19
A clone? Where was it stated or hinted that it was a clone? And as I said, there's any number of explanations as to why he became the Deadpool.

And he was pale because he probably wasn't finished. He still had the surgery lines or whatever those were lining his body.

So yeah, Wade wins.

The Fat Rambo
A clone? Where was it stated or hinted that it was a clone? And as I said, there's any number of explanations as to why he became the Deadpool.

And he was pale because he probably wasn't finished. He still had the surgery lines or whatever those were lining his body.

So yeah, Wade wins. Speculate, what are some of the possible reasons? Just off the top of your head.

So no, Vi has superior feats.

Robtard
Deadpool was a clone of Wilson's that Stryker further amped with adamantium and Logan's, Scott's and John's semen.

The Fat Rambo
Yeppers.

Placidity
Originally posted by Robtard
Deadpool was a clone of Wilson's that Stryker further amped with adamantium and Logan's, Scott's and John's semen.

And so I keep hearing, but I'm asking how do you know this? Did Stryker say it or what?

The Fat Rambo
And so I keep hearing, but I'm asking how do you know this? Did Stryker say it or what? Back at you, do we see Wade volunteering for the program? Is it said "Yo, Wade totally volunteered to have his mouth sewn shut and become Weapon XI?"

I just re-watched the clip where Creed is about to kill Bradley:

Bradley: "I always thought it would be Wade that would come for me."

Creed: "Wade's gone."

/Discussion.

KingD19
Yet Ryan Reynolds is Deadpool for several shots and scenes. Particularly close-ups, stills, and basic stunts. That alone proves that they're the same person.

And you know he meant Wade Wilson was gone as a personality/a person. Not physically gone.

Placidity
Back at you, do we see Wade volunteering for the program? Is it said "Yo, Wade totally volunteered to have his mouth sewn shut and become Weapon XI?"

I just re-watched the clip where Creed is about to kill Bradley:

Bradley: "I always thought it would be Wade that would come for me."

Creed: "Wade's gone."

/Discussion.

I was trying to find out if there was something I was missing from the film.

Now I know there isn't.

Robtard
And so I keep hearing, but I'm asking how do you know this? Did Stryker say it or what?

Pieced it together, with semen.

Lestov16
Robtard's semen is competing with Elmers for domination of the glue market.

Ascendancy
Nothing says that Deadpool is a clone. Unless we're given clear context that says he's not simply Wade after experimentation and such then we have no reason to assume he's been cloned in order to take on the other mutants' traits.

Even if we were strictly speaking to Wade as he was when he was in Wolverine's crew, he still kills off the vamp every time.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
Robtard's semen is competing with Elmers for domination of the glue market.

Did you ever manage to get off that free sample I sent you?

Lestov16
Originally posted by Robtard
Did you ever manage to get off that free sample I sent you?

What? I thought that was cottage cheese! sick

The Fat Rambo
Yet Ryan Reynolds is Deadpool for several shots and scenes. Particularly close-ups, stills, and basic stunts. That alone proves that they're the same person.

And you know he meant Wade Wilson was gone as a personality/a person. Not physically gone.

Lol, epic fail. Biggest reach ever in the MVF.

"Wade is gone"= "Wade is dead."

Accept it.

Mindset
Lol, epic fail. Biggest reach ever in the MVF.

"Wade is gone"= "Wade is dead."

Accept it. lol

Placidity
So when Yoda said Anakin was dead, that meant Anakin really was dead, and the man Obi Wan fights later was really a clone.

The Fat Rambo
So when Yoda said Anakin was dead, that meant Anakin really was dead, and the man Obi Wan fights later was really a clone. Terrible analogy, dude. Try again.

Placidity
Perfect analogy. Try again. See how anyone can do that?

The Fat Rambo
OK I'll play.

Anakin was seduced by the dark side of the Force. He was SHOWN being seduced, he was SHOWN being led to believe that he could save Padme via the dark side.

Wade? One minute he is shown twirling swords, the next Creed says "Wade is gone."

See the difference? You can speculate all you want, but with what we saw onscreen, the only correct assumption is that Wade was killed and his DNA was used in the clone.

Besides, Wade had too much attitude and disrespect for authority to volunteer for such an assignment. Now, you show me footage of Wade being made into XI, or even footage of Wade actively volunterring for XI, or even someone saying he volunteered for XI, and you win.

But none of this exists, so you lose. Wade is not XI, end of discussion.

Lestov16
LOL Wade was clearly and explicitly XI. Also, if he's not Wade, then your argument of "Creed beat him" goes into the trash.

Robtard
Regardless if Weapon XI is Wade or just Wade's semen, why does it matter in this match?

Wade's in this fight; not Weapon XI. All weapon XI feats wouldn't count as XI was clearly amped and not the same as Wade, if they're the same character.

KingD19
Why wouldn't they count? He was amped by the powers Creed harvested, and none of the other people's powers he took went towards any physical abilities. Scott's optic beam, Wraith's teleportation, healing factor from Wolverine/Sabretooth, and the wireless electronic powers from Bolt or whatever the guys name was.

It was Wade's body with extra powers in it. So all his combat feats are still combat feats of Wade.

Lestov16
Not really. The teleportation gives a massive battlefield advantage. I would like to clarify we are only using pre-Weapon XI Wade here.

KingD19
I know it does. But I'm saying he wasn't physically enhanced in any way beyond the healing factor allowing him to shrug off attacks. When he was actually fighting them in melee combat, that was all Wade. Because he didn't get any powers that physically amped him.

My whole point is that the melee skill Deadpool showed can be attributed as Wade's skill.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by Lestov16
LOL Wade was clearly and explicitly XI. Also, if he's not Wade, then your argument of "Creed beat him" goes into the trash. O'rly? Wanna rethink that? Think hard now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.