Yoda, Mace and Kenobi vs. Sids, Bane and Sith Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Who wins this fight

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All out

Ascendancy
I'm going to assume DoE Bane is the entity in question here?

Sids has already beaten Yoda, so going to have to go with that the majority of the time.

Argued for Bane against Mace whether with or without orbs, and Bane won by a margin in the thread debating that specific match up

We know that Obi can take Sith Anakin, so that leave Obi vs Sids & Bane, either of whom is more than his match in both sabers and Force, especially arcane techniques.

Sith win, taking Anakin with them in a body bag.

Based
Dark side 6/10.

NTJack0
Kenobi gets ragdolled, leaving Yoda and Mace against all three, which won't end well.

Intrepid37
If it's RoT Bane, his team wins. DoE Bane and they lose.

NewGuy01
T2

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't understand the logic here by some... some say well Sids beat yoda already... WHEN did this happen?

Based
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't understand the logic here by some... some say well Sids beat yoda already... WHEN did this happen?

Well obviously they are referencing episode 3 but I agree. It's not conclusive at all that one has an upper hand.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Agreed. thumb up

Originally posted by Ascendancy
Sids has already beaten Yoda, so going to have to go with that the majority of the time.
The fight itself was a stalemate.

Argued for Bane against Mace whether with or without orbs, and Bane won by a margin in the thread debating that specific match up.
This is classic argumentum ad populum, and as such has no real merit. erm
Not to mention, some of us are still not convinced if DoE Bane can take Mace (I deliberately leave RoT Bane vs Mace for some other time)

We know that Obi can take Sith Anakin, so that leave Obi vs Sids & Bane, either of whom is more than his match in both sabers and Force, especially arcane techniques

IMHO:
Yoda >= Sids
Windu>= DoE Bane
Kenobi > Sith Anakin

Jedi team has a slight edge, and they edge out the victory: 6/10.

Vensai
The Jedi team might be able to take this 5.1/4.9 but it's almost too close to call. Windu's Vaapad amp will be an important factor in this fight considering the dark siders he can draw power from.

Ascendancy
Originally posted by axel_jovan

This is classic argumentum ad populum, and as such has no real merit. erm
Not to mention, some of us are still not convinced if DoE Bane can take Mace (I deliberately leave RoT Bane vs Mace for some other time)

Well I myself have already argued my p.o.v. in that thread and give Bane the edge over Windu, though I agree it will be a near thing if it stays close in.

My assertion remains that more often than not it ends up with Sids & Bane taking on and killing Kenobi.

Really, I could throw that out because if we don't have the situation of Anakin out of sorts because of his worry over Padme, he certainly would have a chance of being focused enough to overcome Kenobi.

Again, my take: dark siders by a margin.

GM Skywalker
I think everything depends on Windu and Bane. :/

Intrepid37
Why does it depend on Windu?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.