Agent Smith vs Gabriel Yulaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Smith in Agent form from the first Matrix Film vs everybody's favorite nobody's bytch, Gabriel Yulaw.
1. Fistfight
2. Gunfight
Takes place in Trainman's train station.

Who takes it?

KingD19
Yulaw in both.

juggerman
Originally posted by Lestov16
everybody's favorite nobody's bytch

laughing out loud I think I'll use this in the future!

Hmmm Smith was beastly but really only used his speed to dodge bullets while Yulaw was a blitzing monster. At the moment I'll say Yulaw but would like to see arguments for Smith

Lestov16
Smith (as all other agents) had enhanced strength as well, allowing them to punch through concrete walls and jump off of cars.

juggerman
Originally posted by Lestov16
Smith (as all other agents) had enhanced strength as well, allowing them to punch through concrete walls and jump off of cars.

Yulaw also has super strength. He kicks people across rooms like i might kick a soccer ball. He easily stops police motorcycles racing toward him with seemingly little effort. He swings these motorcycles like a man might swing a bat. He lifts them up and slams them together crushing a man. He was even able to easily dodge a bullet while holding said motorcycles. Been a while since i've seen the film so i can't recall other strength feats atm

Scarlet Fox
Not much of a 'Strength' feat but more to his reaction time. The guy in the begining of the Film was able to dodge bullets that was shot at him while he was in a vent with no way to see where the shooters were aiming. This implys he dodged them as soon as they broke through the metal of the vent.

Now I have never seen Any of the Agents lift a Motorcycle.. Now they are fast. At least enough to dodge bullets.

Yulaw would probably break Smith from the HTML! xD ((I am not a computer nerd so if I used that wrong then stfu.. or help me with the anology =p))

FrothByte
Originally posted by juggerman
laughing out loud I think I'll use this in the future!

Hmmm Smith was beastly but really only used his speed to dodge bullets while Yulaw was a blitzing monster. At the moment I'll say Yulaw but would like to see arguments for Smith

I'd like to try to defend Smith, but first I want to clarify which Smith we're using? Is this the weaker Agent Smith from the first Matrix or the stronger Smith-Oracle from the 3rd Matrix movie?

KingD19
Smith in Agent form from the first Matrix Film

Silent Master
Yulaw 10/10, all he has to do is turn the PC's power off.

thumb up

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Smith in Agent form from the first Matrix Film

Meh. Seems unfair to use the weakest version of Smith in a fight but OK, I'll give it a shot.

Smith (or any matrix agent) seems to be faster than Yu Law based off their bullet-evasion feats. Yu Law when evading multiple gunfire uses another body as a shield or runs around the room evading the bullets. Here's the clip:

Ntc0YyQWdBU

In comparison, the matrix agents simply stand in position and duck and dodge around the bullets. That takes far more speed and skill to do than running around evading bullets.

Smith is also strong enough to effortlessly punch through concrete. If I remember correctly, Yu Law can punch strong enough to bend steel. And though I still consider Yu Law stronger, I believe they're close enough in strength that Smith can hurt Yu Law, especially considering that Smith is faster.

Neo trained in just about every martial art known to man, and still Smith beat the crap out of him. I'm pretty sure Yu Law doesn't know as many fighting styles as Smith. Not such a big deal, since I'm a firm believer of quality trumping quantity when it comes to fighting styles, but I still thought I'd mention it.

And lastly, Smith can't be killed. He gets hurt, but he doesn't bleed like normal humans (at least not that I recall). Hitting him with a fatal blow will just result in him entering another host body.

KingD19
Pretty sure he isn't given his host jumping abilities in the fight. That'd be unfair. And it's sensible using the first version, as the other versions start getting ridiculously powerful.

As for the Agent dodging bullets, he stood in one place to do so, but was only dodging pistol shots aimed at the same spot from Neo. But Yulaw dodged a headshot from pointblank rang while he could only move his head, and he blocked a bullet with a gun. And the fact that he had time to reach down and pick the guy up after they fired the assault rifle rounds shows he's more than fast enough to dodge them on his own. As he had to see the trajectory, and know where to place him to block the bullets.

juggerman
Watched the beginning of The One last night and as KingD19 said they officers began firing their automatic weapons at Yulaw before he lifted up the body to shield himself. That means in the time it took an automatic round to reach him he was able to bend down, grab a full grown man wearing armor, lift said man, and then stand back up to protect himself. Pretty damn fast

quanchi112
Smith wins.

juggerman
Nope

quanchi112
Nope Yes. On another level.

juggerman
Yulaw is faster. Bullet at point black took Smith out and the high caliber rounds mowed him down as well. Yulaw dodged both

quanchi112
Yulaw is faster. Bullet at point black took Smith out and the high caliber rounds mowed him down as well. Yulaw dodged both Rapid fire took him down which would also take down Gabriel. Point is all gunfire isn't equal. Smith far faster than Gabriel.

juggerman
Originally posted by quanchi112
Rapid fire took him down which would also take down Gabriel. Point is all gunfire isn't equal. Smith far faster than Gabriel.

Yet Yulaw avoided in the first scene he appeared in. From multiple people in fact. And again avoided a point blank shot which took Smith out.

Smith is much slower. He couldn't even catch Neo or Trinity who were both running at speeds far slower than Yulaw runs at.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.