Entertainment types

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
What type of entertainment are you most into?

Augeybana
Movies by far is the best too me but books is a close second for me.

Julie
good.....books first for me...and then videogames and movies are tied:-)

Augeybana
I gave up on video games when they became too hard for me to play.I still play the old nintendo and Sega games though.

BackFire349
movies and video games

Julie
wow...the poll is neck and neck.....who'll break the tie???
Video games are cool , but they are so time consuming...worse than even posting

Augeybana
Hey you miss music,and TV and movies aren't too much the same.

Julie
true.....but the whole thing is that tv will rot your brain....it's bad entertainment anyway:-)
j/k
music...yes I did forget music....but the visual stuff is more fun ....I forgot dancing....and theatre and such too...and eating..that would be quite a lovely pastime

Augeybana
Yes TV is evil in a way.

Julie
there are lots of bad movies too.....but tv is so addictive....hey then again so is this forum....speaking of which...I must leave now...or an hour ago:-)

Thomas H
movies/tv

Dexx
out of all of those, i enjoy games the most.

Mujaffa
movies, music, books jes

mah
movies, video games...can't see music as an option.

Corran
All of the above, but you are missing music, sports, theatre, drinking and dining out.

finti
Actually I have two; movies/TV and books so.........

GordonSkywalker
I love watching movies. I like reading too but it wears my eyes out. So I voted for movies/tv.

finti
and tv doesnt wear out your eyes??????????

Corran
apparently not.

GordonSkywalker
Nah reading hurts them more.

Julie
more......well you'llk just have to be well rounded when you are entertained....tv....then read for an hour...then a movie...then a few games...etc

GordonSkywalker
Yes, ma'am. big grin

Julie
that was a suggestion, but if you have the time that does sound like a fairly nice way to spend a day,...time....ah if only there were more of it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.