Iron Man vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/39027/2918999-557886_10151318330192113_2126048525_n.jpg

vs

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/77/583319-ghost_rider_marko_djurdjevic20final.jpg

Lord Feron
GR

yaadaveyaa
gr spite thread

Tony Stark
Iron Man Spite

Sin I AM
gr stomps 10/10

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sin I AM
gr stomps 10/10

thumb up

With all the sinning and debaucery Tony engages in, the Pendance Stare should definitely work on him...

StiltmanFTW
Tony has flight, superior speed/reactions and better range options, he can win a forum match.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Tony has flight, superior speed/reactions and better range options, he can win a forum match.

thumb up

curryman

Pretty much this.

I'm not sure of the full extent of Ketch's healing factor atm. That might play a factor, but this is Tony's fight to lose.

Kazenji
Suppose it doesn't matter which host wins for the Rider.

Golgo13
GR.

TheHulk
Ghost Rider wins. But Tony can win some..

AlmightyKfish

Surely his lack of anything to put Johnny down is a problem though?

I mean sure Tony's range options are better, but GR can shrug off pretty much any hit Tony puts on him. Tony could probably stay in the air and avoid most of Johnny's attacks, but then noone really wins.

Plus if Johnny can get hold of Tony (chain + bike make this a possibility), or get him within range of massive hellfire blasts/storms then it's going to only be a matter of time before GR wins. This isn't trying to downplay Tony or anything, it's just his offensive options really aren't going to be effective against GR.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.