(God of War) Kratos VS Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
http://i40.tinypic.com/jq2tu9.jpg

VS

http://i42.tinypic.com/9ats9h.jpg

Kratos from God of war Vs Ghost Rider from Marvel comic

Kratos got all his weapons from god of war 3 in this fight. Whom Wins this fight?

Nemesis X
Penance Stare. Nuff said.

EmptyHearted
I gotta say ya. I dont normally be part of debate when i make a thread. I just sit back and watch as ya debate whom wins and why.

But I gotta say. Ghost Rider has what it takes to take down kratos.

Here my reason why. Ghost Rider has alot of great powers and one of his insane power is Penance Stare in what alone would be absolutely devastating against Kratos. The Penance Stare causes physical pain and agony by turning your wrongful deeds against you. It is not a glorified hypnosis that makes you feel guilty.

Is sears your very soul, something that the continously moping kratos most assuredly has. This power WILL completely sending Kratos to a perpetual catatonic state, if not outright kill him.

plus Ghost Rider possesses the ability to generate, control, and project mystical fire, or "hellfire" at will. Hellfire is an emphyreal and supernatural flame that burns the soul of a person and can be used to burn their physical body. He can utilize this fire in various ways, including projecting it from his eyes, hands, mouth, or even channeling it from his body into his weapons like his shotgun, form walls of hellfire, and even create a motorcycle completely out of hellfire.

- Mystical Chain Projection: Ghost Rider wields a mystical chain that is capable of growing in length, cutting through almost anything, and transforming into other weapons. He can also spew and project chains from his mouth or chest at will.

So yesh Ghost rider should wins this.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Penance Stare. Nuff said.

it funny I was just saying that LOL

KingD19
There's also the fact that Ghost Rider is strong enough to fight WWH level opponents, and he's got access to the power of Heaven if the situation calls for it.

Pwned
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
I gotta say ya. I dont normally be part of debate when i make a thread. I just sit back and watch as ya debate whom wins and why.

But I gotta say. Ghost Rider has what it takes to take down kratos.

Here my reason why. Ghost Rider has alot of great powers and one of his insane power is Penance Stare in what alone would be absolutely devastating against Kratos. The Penance Stare causes physical pain and agony by turning your wrongful deeds against you. It is not a glorified hypnosis that makes you feel guilty.

Is sears your very soul, something that the continously moping kratos most assuredly has. This power WILL completely sending Kratos to a perpetual catatonic state, if not outright kill him.

plus Ghost Rider possesses the ability to generate, control, and project mystical fire, or "hellfire" at will. Hellfire is an emphyreal and supernatural flame that burns the soul of a person and can be used to burn their physical body. He can utilize this fire in various ways, including projecting it from his eyes, hands, mouth, or even channeling it from his body into his weapons like his shotgun, form walls of hellfire, and even create a motorcycle completely out of hellfire.

- Mystical Chain Projection: Ghost Rider wields a mystical chain that is capable of growing in length, cutting through almost anything, and transforming into other weapons. He can also spew and project chains from his mouth or chest at will.

So yesh Ghost rider should wins this. Just to be the Devil's Advocate:

The things the Penance Stare does has happened to Kratos several times. He's gotten out of Hades multiple times, and I think he has even been to Tartarus and escaped.

He has Medusa's Head, so if he breaks that out it's GG for Ghost Rider.

If Kratos dies, he will be back a couple days later.

Kratos tangoed with the King of the Gods and won. The fact he casually murdered gods is what makes him a force to be reckoned with. I could see him pulling some ridiculously brutal win against Ghost Rider.

KingD19
Being in Hell isn't the same thing as having your soul being directly attacked. And seriously, with the amount of things Kratos has done, the Penance Stare would be a match ender.

There's no proof Medusa's head will work on GR, as for one he doesn't have eyes, two he's a magical being of a much higher power than her, three, I'm pretty sure with the number of demon's he's fought, he's proven resistant to transmutation, etc...

Dying still counts as a loss. Even a KO.

And yes, he's done great against Gods and Titans. Just like Ghost Rider has done great against massively powerful Lords of Hell and other powerful beings. As well as Ghost Rider being one of the most powerful agents of Heaven or Hell depending on the story.

There's also the fact that there's evidence Ghost Rider can by a physical match for Kratos as well. And I doubt he's immune to Hellfire.

Wei Phoenix
Ghost Rider wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.