Ravenna (Universal movie) vs. Zant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
She has her dark matter henchmen and is stuck in a 40 feet by 25 feet room with Zant from Twilight Princess. Who wins ?

ScreamPaste
From Snow White and The Huntsman?

BruceSkywalker
what are Zant's powers/weapons??

BloodRain
...why the specific room size? O.o Right, haven't seen the film so my sis has thrown stats at me;
-Strength to easily choke-lift a human with one hand
-Can magically animate suits of armour/rock to make warriors
-Can shapeshift into animals
-Really old and needs to suck girls for their youth (good times) or else shes de-powered
-Can survive fire
-Has 'Dorf invincibility' in that she can be stabbed but its only a fair hearted person that can kill her

Nothing on the summons though. Does Zant get his pets too, or just for her?

It'd be dangerous if they all ganged up on him. Though hitting him can be an issue.. He's pretty fast and agile with the way he zips around and in the air, add in him teleporting and force push knocking back anyone that gets close. And thats without the reality warped stage he can create which could be a real obstacle. Not an easy task to tag him.

And even then he's really tough. He can, though weaker, sword fight with Link. He's strong enough to stomp on the Goron large rock arena and tip it, and durable enough to be hit by lava and Link throwing the Ball&Chain and only hop around in pain. So numbers will really be the way to go.

And thats without his reality warping. Notable ones would be, from the game, creating a lake of poison, a lava arena or a submerged one with no space for air.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by BloodRain
...why the specific room size? O.o Right, haven't seen the film so my sis has thrown stats at me;
-Strength to easily choke-lift a human with one hand
-Can magically animate suits of armour/rock to make warriors
-Can shapeshift into animals
-Really old and needs to suck girls for their youth (good times) or else shes de-powered
-Can survive fire
-Has 'Dorf invincibility' in that she can be stabbed but its only a fair hearted person that can kill her

Nothing on the summons though. Does Zant get his pets too, or just for her?

It'd be dangerous if they all ganged up on him. Though hitting him can be an issue.. He's pretty fast and agile with the way he zips around and in the air, add in him teleporting and force push knocking back anyone that gets close. And thats without the reality warped stage he can create which could be a real obstacle. Not an easy task to tag him.

And even then he's really tough. He can, though weaker, sword fight with Link. He's strong enough to stomp on the Goron large rock arena and tip it, and durable enough to be hit by lava and Link throwing the Ball&Chain and only hop around in pain. So numbers will really be the way to go.

And thats without his reality warping. Notable ones would be, from the game, creating a lake of poison, a lava arena or a submerged one with no space for air. The minions were made of quartz or something, apparently.

The oddly specific room size stuck out at me too as 'well, that won't last' haermm

BloodRain
Yeeaahh Zant + set room.. I'm sure that will work out well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
From Snow White and The Huntsman? Yes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
what are Zant's powers/weapons?? To sum it up homosexuality and cross dressing.

BloodRain
(I don't think Quan likes the LoZ verse D: )

quanchi112
(I don't think Quan likes the LoZ verse D: ) I like Ganondorf but your reasoning is flawed with regards to Ravenna.

BloodRain
Which part(s)?

quanchi112
Which part(s)? Acting like she's as depowered as easily as she was. She was weaker due to Snow Whites existence as she was her polar opposite which weakened her.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
what are Zant's powers/weapons?? To actually answer this question he's a reality warper who can overlap two separate realities over the area of an entire country, can forcefully shape shift others, shape shift himself, shapeshift the world around him, teleport, energy blasts, and his twilight field reduces anyone not protected from it to a powerless soul.

BloodRain
Ohhh alrighty then, scratch that weakness part then. Youth thing could be an issue in the long run, but meh.

quanchi112
Ohhh alrighty then, scratch that weakness part then. Youth thing could be an issue in the long run, but meh. And pledge your eternal loyalty to me right now.

BloodRain
O.o you know I got my info from a sister who only paid attention to the "Hotty Mc'Huntsman", right?

Anyhow, and what of the rest?

quanchi112
O.o you know I got my info from a sister who only paid attention to the "Hotty Mc'Huntsman", right?

Anyhow, and what of the rest? Ravenna wins as her dark matter is too fast and overwhelms Zant.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ravenna wins as her dark matter is too fast and overwhelms Zant. Or, you know, he transforms her into a fish for an easy KO win, or Twilight Field's her, or BFRs her.

quanchi112
Or, you know, he transforms her into a fish for an easy KO win, or Twilight Field's her, or BFRs her. He's already dead. Her dark matter is too fast for any of this to happen.

ScreamPaste
And I'm sure I can count on you to prove that, right? You know, even though exploding him from inside out did nothing to him. haermm

BloodRain
Show the dark matter thingie?

quanchi112
Show the dark matter thingie? End of movie. Leaving now and my iPad sucks with YouTube. My pc is basically shot. Just look for final scene of fight with Snow White.

BloodRain
Not getting anything specific with youtube, so throw me a link when you're back. And never got a work whether he gets his minions too.

Must be impressive though. They have to overcome his speed, strength, durability, teleportation, telekineses and reality warping.

BruceSkywalker
To sum it up homosexuality and cross dressing.

lol

To actually answer this question he's a reality warper who can overlap two separate realities over the area of an entire country, can forcefully shape shift others, shape shift himself, shapeshift the world around him, teleport, energy blasts, and his twilight field reduces anyone not protected from it to a powerless soul.

thanks.. sounds like this Zant person takes the majority

quanchi112
Not getting anything specific with youtube, so throw me a link when you're back. And never got a work whether he gets his minions too.

Must be impressive though. They have to overcome his speed, strength, durability, teleportation, telekineses and reality warping. My wifi has been crap all day and I don't know where it is on YouTube. Just trust me they are fast and will overwhelm the crossdresser.

BloodRain
I trust peoples word when its extremely difficult to show some evidence or I'm too lazy to care.

Maybe if you tell me how fast they are with examples we'd have something to work with.

quanchi112
I trust peoples word when its extremely difficult to show some evidence or I'm too lazy to care.

Maybe if you tell me how fast they are with examples we'd have something to work with. You shouldn't debate characters you're ignorant of. Zant loses.

ScreamPaste
You shouldn't debate characters you're ignorant of. Zant loses. You shouldn't express opinions that are patently wrong.

quanchi112
You shouldn't express opinions that are patently wrong. I am correct. Zant loses. You're the guy who thinks Link has a chance against Batman or Wolverine.

ScreamPaste
He ****ing destroys Batman, haermm He'd KO Wolverine or set something heavy on him.

You're getting off topic, she has no way to KO Zant, who can turn her into whatever he likes. Like a deck of cards.

quanchi112
He ****ing destroys Batman, haermm He'd KO Wolverine or set something heavy on him.

You're getting off topic, she has no way to KO Zant, who can turn her into whatever he likes. Like a deck of cards. No, he doesn't. Not at all. Logic isn't logic in the video game versus part of the board.

You can't make up feats. He gets stabbed. Dies.

ScreamPaste
Zant was blown up from inside out, and suffered no ill effects. haermm She can't do anything to him. She also doesn't have the strength or speed feats to fight Zant physically.

quanchi112
Zant was blown up from inside out, and suffered no ill effects. haermm She can't do anything to him. She also doesn't have the strength or speed feats to fight Zant physically. Stabbing him clearly affects him. He dies and her dark matter is faster than he is and overwhelms him. She can heal herself and is quick herself.

ScreamPaste
Link stabbing him. Link's class 100+, she is not. No it is not, and provide a feat that allows it to do anything to him at all.

She can't heal herself from being turned into a deck of cards and scattered in the most metal game of 52 pick up ever.

quanchi112
Link stabbing him. Link's class 100+, she is not. No it is not, and provide a feat that allows it to do anything to him at all.

She can't heal herself from being turned into a deck of cards and scattered in the most metal game of 52 pick up ever. Stabbing him works. Thanks got agreeing. Link isn't class 100. Who has he turned into a deck of cards ?

A 6 year old can stab you despite you being probably 6 times as strong as him.

ScreamPaste
Claims Link isn't class 100, expects to be taken seriously. Stronger than Gorons, tosses Dangoro, overpowers Fyrus, knocks Blizzeta around like a pinata, stops charging Ganon, Link is comfortably class 100+. Link could cut a car in half, a 6 year old could not. You are also ignoring, again, that Link has a magic sword with planetary scale power.

quanchi112
Claims Link isn't class 100, expects to be taken seriously. Stronger than Gorons, tosses Dangoro, overpowers Fyrus, knocks Blizzeta around like a pinata, stops charging Ganon, Link is comfortably class 100+. Link could cut a car in half, a 6 year old could not. You are also ignoring, again, that Link has a magic sword with planetary scale power. Can be stronger when he needs to be with gear. Link can't cut a car in half he barely can stop a goat.

Hyperbole and its specificity has to do with top. That's all.

Swords stab him. Dark matter is faster and overwhelms him while her magic can heal her unlike Dorf who has holes in his body.

ScreamPaste
Can be stronger when he needs to be with gear. Link can't cut a car in half he barely can stop a goat.

Hyperbole and its specificity has to do with top. That's all.

Swords stab him. Dark matter is faster and overwhelms him while her magic can heal her unlike Dorf who has holes in his body.
Do the boots make Link stronger? Link could cut a car in half, fold the separate pieces into paper airplanes, and then chuck those airplanes for miles.

Quan's wasting his time ignoring canon again. Also, Ganondorf can completely remake Zant's body on a whim and you doubt he could close a hole in his own body if he felt like it? lol.

quanchi112
Do the boots make Link stronger? Link could cut a car in half, fold the separate pieces into paper airplanes, and then chuck those airplanes for miles.

Quan's wasting his time ignoring canon again. Also, Ganondorf can completely remake Zant's body on a whim and you doubt he could close a hole in his own body if he felt like it? lol. Make the feat possible. Needs his anchor the cheater. The game makes it clear he's cheating the Gorons.

That's Zant he can't resurrect himself. Can't Heal his own holes or his injuries in beast form either. Pussy.

ScreamPaste
Make the feat possible. Needs his anchor the cheater. The game makes it clear he's cheating the Gorons.

That's Zant he can't resurrect himself. Can't Heal his own holes or his injuries in beast form either. Pussy.
Do they make him stronger?

Prove this claim.

quanchi112

Prove this claim. Cheating and make it possible. Links a cheater. Ravenna crushes Twilight usurper king.

ScreamPaste

Prove she wins.

quanchi112

Prove she wins. You agreed Zant can be stabbed so you conceded the point herego the match.

Cheating and make it possible.

ScreamPaste
You agreed Zant can be stabbed so you conceded the point herego the match.

Cheating and make it possible. Stabbed by Link, who is much, much stronger than little miss evil queen.

Do the boots make him stronger?

quanchi112
Stabbed by Link, who is much, much stronger than little miss evil queen.

Do the boots make him stronger? Shes not stabbing him the dark matter is. Doesn't take much strength to stab and since the dark matter has shown feats Zant gets stabbed.

Make him slower and provide weight to cheat against Gorons.

ScreamPaste
Show those feats then. smile

quanchi112
Show those feats then. smile

Do they make him stronger? Dont need to since Links skin is quite cuttable.

Cheating and make it possible.

Did you ever see this movie ?

ScreamPaste
Link isn't in this thread, and you'd need to prove that, too, considering the large volume of evidence to the contrary.

Do the boots make him stronger.

Yes. Provide a feat.

quanchi112
Link isn't in this thread, and you'd need to prove that, too, considering the large volume of evidence to the contrary.

Do the boots make him stronger.

Yes. Provide a feat. Onus is on you to back claim.

Cheat the Goron and make it possible.

Then I don't need to as you've seen the movie.

ScreamPaste
Onus is on you to back claim.

Cheat the Goron and make it possible.

Then I don't need to as you've seen the movie. The claim you made? Lol.

Do they make him stronger? Stop dodging.

Yes, you do. Provide a feat, or gtfo. If you do not support your argument you concede by default, and I cannot recall anything impressive from her.

BloodRain
Quan has already admitted that the IBoots do not make him stronger and that he does have the physical strength to lift and throw Gorons.

You shouldn't debate characters you're ignorant of. Zant loses.

A decent debater doesn't need to be familar with a verse to do quick research :T

How come you're unable to provide evidence? Even finding it difficult to talk about their feats?

quanchi112
The claim you made? Lol.

Do they make him stronger? Stop dodging.

Yes, you do. Provide a feat, or gtfo. If you do not support your argument you concede by default, and I cannot recall anything impressive from her. You made the claim blades can't cut him so the onus is on you.

It's cheating and they keep it from Gorons. He can't beat them on his own. Cheater.

Killing most of the attackers in the final scene of the movie.

quanchi112
Quan has already admitted that the IBoots do not make him stronger and that he does have the physical strength to lift and throw Gorons.

A decent debater doesn't need to be familar with a verse to do quick research :T

How come you're unable to provide evidence? Even finding it difficult to talk about their feats? Feat isn't possible on his own.

I told you which scene it is. I don't do random YouTube searches.

ScreamPaste
You made the claim blades can't cut him so the onus is on you.

It's cheating and they keep it from Gorons. He can't beat them on his own. Cheater.

Killing most of the attackers in the final scene of the movie. Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Zant was blown up from inside out, and suffered no ill effects. haermm She can't do anything to him. She also doesn't have the strength or speed feats to fight Zant physically.
Do the boots make Link stronger?

1. Insufficient. 2. Provide the feat.

quanchi112
Do the boots make Link stronger?

1. Insufficient. 2. Provide the feat. Make the feat possible since his girls body isn't capable of it on his own.

Zant and the others are able to be cut.

ScreamPaste

By Class 100's with magic swords, try again.

quanchi112

By Class 100's with magic swords, try again. I already explained why this is possible.

He isn't a class 100. You just make baseless claim after baseless claim.

ScreamPaste
I already explained why this is possible.

He isn't a class 100. You just make baseless claim after baseless claim.
Lol. You already dodged the question, you mean? Do they make Link stronger?

Link has several class 100+ feats, therefore he is class 100+, this is simple.

quanchi112
Lol. You already dodged the question, you mean? Do they make Link stronger?

Link has several class 100+ feats, therefore he is class 100+, this is simple. They make the feat possible because under his own natural weight he cannot do so.

He isn't constantly portrayed at higher levels of strength like true class 100's. Hulk is a true class 100 not I can barely Hold the ball and chain up guy.

ScreamPaste
They make the feat possible because under his own natural weight he cannot do so.

He isn't constantly portrayed at higher levels of strength like true class 100's. Hulk is a true class 100 not I can barely Hold the ball and chain up guy.
Another dodge, scared to answer a question, eh? Do the boots make Link physically stronger?

Link consistently does things only a character with class 100 strength could. This is not hard to understand.

quanchi112
Another dodge, scared to answer a question, eh? Do the boots make Link physically stronger?

Link consistently does things only a character with class 100 strength could. This is not hard to understand. The boots make the feat possible.

No, he doesn't. He can barely lift the ball and chain. True class 100s easily can toss that thing around.

ScreamPaste
The boots make the feat possible.

No, he doesn't. He can barely lift the ball and chain. True class 100s easily can toss that thing around.
Dodged again, what a vagina. Do they make him stronger?

You mean the same ball and chain he uses to knock around hundreds of tons? haermm Keep trying.

quanchi112
Dodged again, what a vagina. Do they make him stronger?

You mean the same ball and chain he uses to knock around hundreds of tons? haermm Keep trying. Make him strong enough for the feat.

Ball and chain is more durable so it's momentum and mass does the hard work.

Gear induced feats.

ScreamPaste
So you're pretending they do have any effect at all on his strength? haermm Congratulations, you're retarded. Surprise there.

Oh, so Link swinging it has nothing at all to do with it? The ball and chain must weight hundreds of ****ing tons then to get that sort of power just from it's own mass.

Oh, the same gear you tried to pretend Link struggles with? Now it enhances him? Flip floppity.

quanchi112
So you're pretending they do have any effect at all on his strength? haermm Congratulations, you're retarded. Surprise there.

Oh, so Link swinging it has nothing at all to do with it? The ball and chain must weight hundreds of ****ing tons then to get that sort of power just from it's own mass.

Oh, the same gear you tried to pretend Link struggles with? Now it enhances him? Flip floppity. He doesn't have the strength to stop them under his own body. If he did the boots would not be required.

No, it breaks ice very easily since its not as solid. Here we go with your fanboyism again. Video game versus is hilarious.

Boots and ball and chain make him a snail. Class 100s would act like their paper weights.

ScreamPaste
Physics says hello, tardboy.

Now you're ignoring the Blizzetta fight, where Link knocked around hundreds of tons of magical ice.

Shooting yourself in the foot some more, I see.

quanchi112
Physics says hello, tardboy.

Now you're ignoring the Blizzetta fight, where Link knocked around hundreds of tons of magical ice.

Shooting yourself in the foot some more, I see. His body isn't strong enough minus the boots, kiddo.

Speculation and with ball and chain.

No, I'm owning you.

ScreamPaste
That's odd, since all the same forces are involved and he does it. big grin

Nothing speculative, and yes, Link does toss the ball and chain around hard enough to knock hundreds of tons flying.

I lol'd.

quanchi112
That's odd, since all the same forces are involved and he does it. big grin

Nothing speculative, and yes, Link does toss the ball and chain around hard enough to knock hundreds of tons flying.

I lol'd. Nope. He needs them and the game makes it clear.

Of ice with his sturdier ball and chain. Gear feat.

You're losing and nervous laughter is sure to follow.

ScreamPaste
Basic physics. His best feats don't involve boots.

Congrats, you just agreed Link can toss the ball and chain around hard enough to send hundreds of tons flying.

Stomping all over your nonsense is losing, eh? Funny considering your sloppy half assed posts still take you longer to produce than my rebuttals, which actually prove things.

quanchi112
Basic physics. His best feats don't involve boots.

Congrats, you just agreed Link can toss the ball and chain around hard enough to send hundreds of tons flying.

Stomping all over your nonsense is losing, eh? Funny considering your sloppy half assed posts still take you longer to produce than my rebuttals, which actually prove things. Russel doesn't need to alter his weight ie Link is a sissy and needs to cheat.

Credit goes to ball and chain not link who can barely pick it up.

iPad Internet connection and my post count triples yours.

ScreamPaste
Russel doesn't need to alter his weight ie Link is a sissy and needs to cheat.

Credit goes to ball and chain not link who can barely pick it up.

iPad Internet connection and my post count triples yours.
Link is millions of times stronger than Russell and could chop the car in half. smile

Whose arms are swinging it, Quan?

Excuses.

quanchi112
Link is millions of times stronger than Russell and could chop the car in half. smile

Whose arms are swinging it, Quan?

Excuses. Link can't stop the Goron on his own but Russell can. Awesome.

He tosses it and it does the rest.

I'm responding and my post count dwarfs any video game versus poster by far.

ScreamPaste
Link can't stop the Goron on his own but Russell can. Awesome.

He tosses it and it does the rest.

I'm responding and my post count dwarfs any video game versus poster by far. Russell is not strong enough and would have been crushed to death.

He tosses it with his strength, concession accepted.

Grats on your post count, it's worthless if you never post anything of value.

quanchi112
Russell is not strong enough and would have been crushed to death.

He tosses it with his strength, concession accepted.

Grats on your post count, it's worthless if you never post anything of value. Speculation. He can stop a car whereas Link needs gear to stop a Goron.

Needs gear to do so.

Dwarfs your entire video game versus forum. laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
Speculation. He can stop a car whereas Link needs gear to stop a Goron.

Needs gear to do so.

Dwarfs your entire video game versus forum. laughing out loud
Gorons are significantly heavier.

Link needs gear to toss the ball and chain? News to me.

And yet, nothing of value.

quanchi112
Gorons are significantly heavier.

Link needs gear to toss the ball and chain? News to me.

And yet, nothing of value. Doesnt matter as your physics say this has to happen but guess what it doesn't.

The ball and chain is his gear.

Still destroys your entire forum. Awesome. Small little pond the video game versus.

ScreamPaste
Doesnt matter as your physics say this has to happen but guess what it doesn't.

The ball and chain is his gear.

Still destroys your entire forum. Awesome. Small little pond the video game versus.
Physics and Zelda agree, actually. Herp.

Yes, which he tosses around under his own strength.

And yet you post nothing of value.

BloodRain
Feat isn't possible on his own.

I told you which scene it is. I don't do random YouTube searches.
But you've already admitted he has superhuman strength without the Boots. So outside of stopping a charging momentum like with Gorons, Link does not require the Iron Boots to apply his strength like for instance vertically lifting and throwing them. Y'know, as you've said.

It's not a random Youtube search, its a very specific Youtube search that is the only thing to support your argument. I doubt you want to concede for being unable to start the debate.

And can this thread actually be about the characters in it instead of another "I don't like Link" thing, or is that too much to ask? For the sake of having a proper debate.. give a proper reply?;

"It'd be dangerous if they all ganged up on him. Though hitting him can be an issue.. He's pretty fast and agile with the way he zips around and in the air, add in him teleporting and force push knocking back anyone that gets close. And thats without the reality warped stage he can create which could be a real obstacle. Not an easy task to tag him.

And thats without his reality warping. Notable ones would be, from the game, creating a lake of poison, a lava arena or a submerged one with no space for air."

Speed, flight, teleportation, strength, durability, force push telekinesis, decent reality warping. All of that is for Zant.

"her dark matter is too fast and overwhelms Zant" is barely an argument. I've been told that the summons (wont call them quartz or dark matter until its confirmed) speed is in the peak human area. So thats that point done. The overwhelming thing could be something as Ive said, but theres a lot to consider from his move-pool.

quanchi112
But you've already admitted he has superhuman strength without the Boots. So outside of stopping a charging momentum like with Gorons, Link does not require the Iron Boots to apply his strength like for instance vertically lifting and throwing them. Y'know, as you've said.

It's not a random Youtube search, its a very specific Youtube search that is the only thing to support your argument. I doubt you want to concede for being unable to start the debate.

And can this thread actually be about the characters in it instead of another "I don't like Link" thing, or is that too much to ask? For the sake of having a proper debate.. give a proper reply?;

"It'd be dangerous if they all ganged up on him. Though hitting him can be an issue.. He's pretty fast and agile with the way he zips around and in the air, add in him teleporting and force push knocking back anyone that gets close. And thats without the reality warped stage he can create which could be a real obstacle. Not an easy task to tag him.

And thats without his reality warping. Notable ones would be, from the game, creating a lake of poison, a lava arena or a submerged one with no space for air."

Speed, flight, teleportation, strength, durability, force push telekinesis, decent reality warping. All of that is for Zant.

"her dark matter is too fast and overwhelms Zant" is barely an argument. I've been told that the summons (wont call them quartz or dark matter until its confirmed) speed is in the peak human area. So thats that point done. The overwhelming thing could be something as Ive said, but theres a lot to consider from his move-pool. Link can't apply his strength to them resisting and fighting in a realistic manner. He can lift stationary objects or cheat with the boots but without them the kid can't compete.

As per game Link can close the distance and her dark matter soldiers are far faster. They are going to overwhelm him the moment he shows up while attacking. She can heal from his attacks as well.

quanchi112
Physics and Zelda agree, actually. Herp.

Yes, which he tosses around under his own strength.

And yet you post nothing of value. Physics don't have to add up in fiction nor do they in Zelda.

Ball and chain makes it possible. smile

Says the butthurt guy. I post more than anyone of that barren wasteland.

ScreamPaste
Physics don't have to add up in fiction nor do they in Zelda.

Ball and chain makes it possible. smile

Says the butthurt guy. I post more than anyone of that barren wasteland.
Irrelevant claim, because they do in Zelda, and the devs go out of their way to include physics.

Link's arm strength is the driving force.

And yet, despite your constant posting, you continue to post nothing of value.

quanchi112
Irrelevant claim, because they do in Zelda, and the devs go out of their way to include physics.

Link's arm strength is the driving force.

And yet, despite your constant posting, you continue to post nothing of value. No, they don't.

Ball and chain's mass is the reason it happens. Link can't do the same with a baseball ergo it's a gear feat.

Your opinion is wrong and you seek to flame. Sign of a poor debater.

ScreamPaste
Yes, they do, this is the entire point of the Iron Boots. haermm

The ball and chain doesn't weigh enough to move hundreds of tons just because. Link's arms are the driving force.

You keep bringing up irrelevant points to be shot down, I thought you liked it when I made you look stupid or something. So tsuntsun.

quanchi112
Yes, they do, this is the entire point of the Iron Boots. haermm

The ball and chain doesn't weigh enough to move hundreds of tons just because. Link's arms are the driving force.

You keep bringing up irrelevant points to be shot down, I thought you liked it when I made you look stupid or something. So tsuntsun. In real life you'd fall over and couldn't really move with them. LOL.

Ball and chain is solid unlike the ice. It weighs enough to do so making it a gear feat.

You have lost.

ScreamPaste
This has nothing to do with physics, it has to do with normal people being weaker than Link.

Ice is solid, and Blizzetta's ice especially so.

You have no response, so you use a stock one liner. You tired?

quanchi112
This has nothing to do with physics, it has to do with normal people being weaker than Link.

Ice is solid, and Blizzetta's ice especially so.

You have no response, so you use a stock one liner. You tired? No, it has to do with real life since you'd just fall over.

Ball and chain can break it that's for sure.

My points are relevant but logic bounces right off of you.

ScreamPaste
Unless you have super strength.

You mean the ice that does not break when Link smashes hundreds of tons into castle walls?

That's strange, since you don't seem to have any logic of your own handy.

quanchi112
Unless you have super strength.

You mean the ice that does not break when Link smashes hundreds of tons into castle walls?

That's strange, since you don't seem to have any logic of your own handy. He doesn't really since horses can resist him.

So you think Link can destroy the ball and chain with ice if it was reversed ?

ScreamPaste
Horses he's trying not to hurt take time to calm down. Who'd have thought.

The **** did I just read? That's not a claim I made but nice strawman. You're dancing around Link's arms being the driving force here, tossing hundreds of superdurable ice flying.

quanchi112
Horses he's trying not to hurt take time to calm down. Who'd have thought.

The **** did I just read? That's not a claim I made but nice strawman. You're dancing around Link's arms being the driving force here, tossing hundreds of superdurable ice flying. Hulk can easily restrain a horse without killing it.

Based on your claim Link can use the ice to destroy the ball and chain. It's laughable. Gear induced feat.

ScreamPaste
And yet not calm it down.

No, based on my claim Link can send hundreds of tons flying. And he can, because he did.

quanchi112
And yet not calm it down.

No, based on my claim Link can send hundreds of tons flying. And he can, because he did. He could easily reign it in. Link needed to reign it in.

With gear he can barely hold up and use. LOL.

ScreamPaste
Link needed to calm her down. Which he did.

And yet his strength > hundreds of tons.

quanchi112
Link needed to calm her down. Which he did.

And yet his strength > hundreds of tons. He needed to reign her in which he did.

No, I disagree. Guy can barely lift a ball and chain the enermy did so with one arm. He's a bytch.

ScreamPaste
He did both.

I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong, and never back up your claims.

quanchi112
He did both.

I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong, and never back up your claims. Link needed to reign her in not feed her cookies and milk to gain her trust.

I always do.

ScreamPaste
And yet you just made two claims and backed up neither.

quanchi112
And yet you just made two claims and backed up neither. You agreed he needed to reign her in so I proved my point. You agreed with me.

ScreamPaste
You agreed he needed to reign her in so I proved my point. You agreed with me.
Oh look you're retroactively rephrasing when you agreed with part of what Link did and dismissed the rest of it. Herp.

Back up your claim, you know, or be a liar.

quanchi112
Oh look you're retroactively rephrasing when you agreed with part of what Link did and dismissed the rest of it. Herp.

Back up your claim, you know, or be a liar. No, you agreed he needed to overpower him. It ends there.

ScreamPaste
As soon as the page rolls your memory blanks, eh?

quanchi112
As soon as the page rolls your memory blanks, eh? You agreed he needed to overpower the horse. That's true and that's what my claim was.

ScreamPaste
Go reread the posts. Link calmed her down.

quanchi112
Go reread the posts. Link calmed her down. He first needed to overpower her. That's the point.

ScreamPaste
Why, exactly?

BloodRain
"Could Link have stopped Epona in her tracks? Yes. Would it calm down a spooked horse? No. Even a quick google search says youre meant to calm horses down, not manhandle them."

And I take it Zant doesn't get his own summons then? :T
He can lift stationary objects
Once again plainly admitting that Link has the superhuman strength to lift and throw Gorons? All we needed. You can go one about thinking he cant apply it but its fruitless when you state he has that strength to lift and throw Gorons.
As per game Link can close the distance and her dark matter soldiers are far faster. They are going to overwhelm him the moment he shows up while attacking. She can heal from his attacks as well.
Not much of a counter.. To start with Link only closed the distance with specific ranged weapons and utilizing the environment. Can you prove that the summons have the means to replicate this?

Secondly I've been shown a clip (lazy Quan is lazy) and the summons are fast in a Peak human way. Nothing spectacular in that clip, and unless Im missing some scene theres nothing to mention here. Do show if you have something showing them above peak human, cause until then..

Nor does 'they're fast' counter Zant's own speed. Or the fact that he can just teleport from danger or ForcePush away anyone that gets close. And unless they can fly, how will they counter his flight? How will they tag him with all these, especially if he's on the defensive/range?

Zant is strong enough to stomp on and easily tip the Goron boss arena, that large rock. Then theres the fact that Zant is in 'toe stubbing' pain when Link smashes him with the Ball&Chain, which even if you disagree with Link's strength you have nothing to go against the damage it lands, which Zant can take. What strength feats have the dark summons got to compare to Zant's strength and durability?

How will she handle being drowned? Drowned in corrosive acid? Drowned in lava? Or having a limbs/head being slashed at, cut off or just being crushed by a house sized Zant? What would happen if he drops Twilight over her, does she have the resistance for something that can soul**** a land filled with humans and Gorons?

quanchi112
Why, exactly? To calm her down. The first step was overpowering her which for a supposed class 100 should be easy as pie not a challenge.

quanchi112
"Could Link have stopped Epona in her tracks? Yes. Would it calm down a spooked horse? No. Even a quick google search says youre meant to calm horses down, not manhandle them."

And I take it Zant doesn't get his own summons then? :T

Once again plainly admitting that Link has the superhuman strength to lift and throw Gorons? All we needed. You can go one about thinking he cant apply it but its fruitless when you state he has that strength to lift and throw Gorons.

Not much of a counter.. To start with Link only closed the distance with specific ranged weapons and utilizing the environment. Can you prove that the summons have the means to replicate this?

Secondly I've been shown a clip (lazy Quan is lazy) and the summons are fast in a Peak human way. Nothing spectacular in that clip, and unless Im missing some scene theres nothing to mention here. Do show if you have something showing them above peak human, cause until then..

Nor does 'they're fast' counter Zant's own speed. Or the fact that he can just teleport from danger or ForcePush away anyone that gets close. And unless they can fly, how will they counter his flight? How will they tag him with all these, especially if he's on the defensive/range?

Zant is strong enough to stomp on and easily tip the Goron boss arena, that large rock. Then theres the fact that Zant is in 'toe stubbing' pain when Link smashes him with the Ball&Chain, which even if you disagree with Link's strength you have nothing to go against the damage it lands, which Zant can take. What strength feats have the dark summons got to compare to Zant's strength and durability?

How will she handle being drowned? Drowned in corrosive acid? Drowned in lava? Or having a limbs/head being slashed at, cut off or just being crushed by a house sized Zant? What would happen if he drops Twilight over her, does she have the resistance for something that can soul**** a land filled with humans and Gorons? He needed to overpower her so strength is an absolute. You need to establish dominance over the animal not some girlie boy.

Zant mainly fought by himself so no.

In a fight if you don't have the weight to resist someone actively resist you then its called a dead lift with the weight stopping then lifting. That's what link can do. Very easy to bench 150 but harder to manhandle 150 pound person actively resisting you. He can lift them when his anchor gives him the strength/weight to resist him or it into a stationary dead weight.

There are more than one dark matter form so its even harder since its more stimuli for Zant to have to account for than just Link.

So you admit you started debating without knowing anything about her despite already reaching a conclusion. That's the definition of bias.

Faster than Link so there's that.

Zant didn't do so against Link so relax with your power set debating type of bias.

Zant is controlling the environment so he isn't strong enough he just control over the environment.

She can survive being burned and easily so I don't see why not. Dropping twilight over her would do nothing since you have never understood why its even possible to drop twilight on anyone in the first place.

ScreamPaste
To calm her down. The first step was overpowering her which for a supposed class 100 should be easy as pie not a challenge.
Er, no. Lol. That's just a good way to hurt the horse and make her freak out more.

quanchi112
Er, no. Lol. That's just a good way to hurt the horse and make her freak out more. No. Overpowering her a d establishing dominance can be done without hurting her. Class 100's can do this easily.

ScreamPaste
No. Overpowering her a d establishing dominance can be done without hurting her. Class 100's can do this easily.
You go ahead and go to a horse farm, find a freaked out horse, and try to calm it down by wrestling with it. Tell me how that goes.

Link calmed Epona down successfully. He didn't need to do anything else.

quanchi112
You go ahead and go to a horse farm, find a freaked out horse, and try to calm it down by wrestling with it. Tell me how that goes.

Link calmed Epona down successfully. He didn't need to do anything else. I am not a class 100 if I was I'd do so and post a video mocking Link doing so.

He can be tossed off and has to really push himself doing so. That's not class 100 stuff.

ScreamPaste
I am not a class 100 if I was I'd do so and post a video mocking Link doing so.

He can be tossed off and has to really push himself doing so. That's not class 100 stuff. So what you're saying is that horse handlers do not overpower their horses to calm them down. Good. Concession accepted.

You going to provide a feat for Ravenna?

quanchi112
So what you're saying is that horse handlers do not overpower their horses to calm them down. Good. Concession accepted.

You going to provide a feat for Ravenna? They do establish dominance but can't do so with relative ease like a class 100.

Watch the film, noob.

ScreamPaste
They do establish dominance but can't do so with relative ease like a class 100.

Watch the film, noob.
They do not overpower horses to calm them down. You agree, I agree. Good.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/148207/horse-kick-o.gif

Image unrelated.

So you can't provide a feat? Zant wins.

quanchi112
They do not overpower horses to calm them down. You agree, I agree. Good.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/148207/horse-kick-o.gif

Image unrelated.

So you can't provide a feat? Zant wins. If they jumped on and it went wild they'd have to just like Link had to.

I don't have to educate you. Video game versus is clearly an odd place.

ScreamPaste
If they jumped on and it went wild they'd have to just like Link had to.

I don't have to educate you. Video game versus is clearly an odd place. If they jumped on it and it went wild, they're now trying not to be killed, they are not wrestling with it, and horse handlers do not wrestle horses.

You have to support your argument. No feats no bueno. Zant is a fast, durable, and powerful reality warper who can turn her into a fish.

quanchi112
If they jumped on it and it went wild, they're now trying not to be killed, they are not wrestling with it, and horse handlers do not wrestle horses.

You have to support your argument. No feats no bueno. Zant is a fast, durable, and powerful reality warper who can turn her into a fish. If its going wild and they are strong enough they would try to establish dominance over it.

Ravenna can heal and her dark matter can overwhelm Zant who had trouble with one enemy despite his advantageous powers over Link.

ScreamPaste
If its going wild and they are strong enough they would try to establish dominance over it.

Ravenna can heal and her dark matter can overwhelm Zant who had trouble with one enemy despite his advantageous powers over Link.
You go ahead and try, you consider yourself a tough guy, try to physically dominate a horse. haermm

Zant suffered no ill effects from being blown up from the inside out, he was not even KO'd, prove she can do anything to him that compares to the Fused Shadows. smile Also, she can 'heal' from being transformed into a slice of pie/fish/deck of cards/couch/bacon strip?

quanchi112
You go ahead and try, you consider yourself a tough guy, try to physically dominate a horse. haermm

Zant suffered no ill effects from being blown up from the inside out, he was not even KO'd, prove she can do anything to him that compares to the Fused Shadows. smile Also, she can 'heal' from being transformed into a slice of pie/fish/deck of cards/couch/bacon strip? If I am a class 100 I'd put one in a headlock and that would be my Facebook profile pic.

Physical damage hurts him as evidenced by the game. She can heal from this attacks and her soldiers overwhelm him.

ScreamPaste
If I am a class 100 I'd put one in a headlock and that would be my Facebook profile pic.

Physical damage hurts him as evidenced by the game. She can heal from this attacks and her soldiers overwhelm him. And you'd probably kill the horse. Horse handlers do not wrestle horses. Lol.

Oh, you mean the Master Sword? Even if Link had hurt him with a normal sword, Link is still class 100, she is not.

quanchi112
And you'd probably kill the horse. Horse handlers do not wrestle horses. Lol.

Oh, you mean the Master Sword? Even if Link had hurt him with a normal sword, Link is still class 100, she is not. Unlike you I can control my strength. I can wrestle with a small dog without killing it unlike your malfunctioning body.

Master sword didn't kill him but can injure him just like any other blade since there are no examples saying otherwise.

ScreamPaste
Unlike you I can control my strength. I can wrestle with a small dog without killing it unlike your malfunctioning body.

Master sword didn't kill him but can injure him just like any other blade since there are no examples saying otherwise. If you were class 100 it'd be more like wrestling an origami swan fully capable of breaking it's own wings in the struggle.

'Just like any other blade', claims to have played Zelda.

1. Powerful magic sword.
2. Class 100 wielder.
3. Zant survived being exploded from inside out by the Fused Shadows, no worse for the wear.

quanchi112
If you were class 100 it'd be more like wrestling an origami swan fully capable of breaking it's own wings in the struggle.

'Just like any other blade', claims to have played Zelda.

1. Powerful magic sword.
2. Class 100 wielder.
3. Zant survived being exploded from inside out by the Fused Shadows, no worse for the wear. No, since the stuff was in place to overpower the horse. Link wasn't on the ground wrestling with it.

The blade is specific against evil not like its more powerful. It's function works against evil better than other blades.

1. Unbacked claim
2. Unbacked claim
3. He died. The attack didn't blow up his body either.

ScreamPaste
"The stuff!"

No, Quan, that is not how you calm a horse, stop being thick.

Congratulations on contradicting yourself.

So much for "just like any other blade", Zant's evil, magic sword, class 100 wielder.

quanchi112
"The stuff!"

No, Quan, that is not how you calm a horse, stop being thick.

Congratulations on contradicting yourself.

So much for "just like any other blade", Zant's evil, magic sword, class 100 wielder. If a horse is going wild you'd have to control it first with your strength just like what Link does. You don't just pet it you goon.

It only works well upon contact against certain evil foes such as Dorf. It isn't more powerful than any other blade.

ScreamPaste
I'd tell you to go work on a ranch to test your theory, but I'd feel responsible if my favourite toy got killed by an angry horse.

"It has powerful magical properties, but it's just a normal sword, guize", lol. No. The sword is as powerful as the triforce itself, boyo.

quanchi112
I'd tell you to go work on a ranch to test your theory, but I'd feel responsible if my favourite toy got killed by an angry horse.

"It has powerful magical properties, but it's just a normal sword, guize", lol. No. The sword is as powerful as the triforce itself, boyo. I am not a class 100.

No, the sword can counter the triforce its not as powerful as the triforce of power.

Horrible logic.

ScreamPaste
Irrelevant, that isn't how you calm a horse, regardless of your strength.

The sword is more powerful than the triforce of power, by a wide margin, it's as powerful as the completed triforce.

quanchi112
Irrelevant, that isn't how you calm a horse, regardless of your strength.

The sword is more powerful than the triforce of power, by a wide margin, it's as powerful as the completed triforce. You calm it first by dominating it with strength.

No, it isn't it simply counteracts it. laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
If that's how it's done, go try it then, I'll get a new toy.

Right, I'll just go 'counteract' John Brzenk's arm and proceed to beat him in an arm wrestle. haermm

quanchi112
If that's how it's done, go try it then, I'll get a new toy.

Right, I'll just go 'counteract' John Brzenk's arm and proceed to beat him in an arm wrestle. haermm It is how Link did it.

A counterattack doesn't have to more powerful than an initial attack so your logic is flawed. Basic debating.

ScreamPaste
No, it is not. That doesn't make sense to even try. "Stop freaking out! *puts in headlock*" no expression

It's not a 'counter attack' it straight up neutralized the Triforce, and is stated in aLttP, which you claim to have played, to be a failsafe against it's power. It also has it's own feats of large scale power. Feats that put it out of reach of Ravenna.

quanchi112
No, it is not. That doesn't make sense to even try. "Stop freaking out! *puts in headlock*" no expression

It's not a 'counter attack' it straight up neutralized the Triforce, and is stated in aLttP, which you claim to have played, to be a failsafe against it's power. It also has it's own feats of large scale power. Feats that put it out of reach of Ravenna. Link reigned it in with strength. He didn't wrestle with it nor am I claiming that.

Neutralizing it doesn't mean more powerful. It's like saying red solar radiation is too powerful for Superman. No, it just drains him of his power whereas yellow solar radiation empowers him. Think you goon.

K-nite isn't more powerful it just neutralizes his powers.

ScreamPaste
Link reigned it in with strength. He didn't wrestle with it nor am I claiming that.

Neutralizing it doesn't mean more powerful. It's like saying red solar radiation is too powerful for Superman. No, it just drains him of his power whereas yellow solar radiation empowers him. Think you goon.

K-nite isn't more powerful it just neutralizes his powers.
What exactly are you claiming, then?

And would you look at that, Quan missed the point again. The triforce isn't weaker under a red sun, ergo irrelevant. When Superman's heat vision is swatted back at him with it's full power intact by a kryptonite tennis racket you'll have a point.

quanchi112
What exactly are you claiming, then?

And would you look at that, Quan missed the point again. The triforce isn't weaker under a red sun, ergo irrelevant. When Superman's heat vision is swatted back at him with it's full power intact by a kryptonite tennis racket you'll have a point. The first step is using strength in this fashion to begin calming the stinking horse.

K-nite causes his powers to go limp just like the master sword does to the top. Are you learning yet ? I have to dumb it down for you.

ScreamPaste
The first step is using strength in this fashion to begin calming the stinking horse.

K-nite causes his powers to go limp just like the master sword does to the top. Are you learning yet ? I have to dumb it down for you.
Except that they're not alike at all. Superman's physiology inherently works that way, the triforce does not. Poor comparison. Same with kryptonite.

quanchi112
Except that they're not alike at all. Superman's physiology inherently works that way, the triforce does not. Poor comparison. Same with kryptonite. Wrong. Top is what saved Dorfs life initially and tried to save his life again but the master sword negated it like k-nite does to Supermans powers.

ScreamPaste
Except that they are not 'alike'. Superman has an inherent weakness, the triforce does not. It was 'like' when The Master Sword neutralized the Triforce of Power, also it's never said Ganondorf died.

quanchi112
Except that they are not 'alike'. Superman has an inherent weakness, the triforce does not. It was 'like' when The Master Sword neutralized the Triforce of Power, also it's never said Ganondorf died. Triforce exploits evil weakness. That's exactly what it's purpose is for crying out loud.

I get it you can't figure anything out on your own. You think the cut off top means it was nap time.

ScreamPaste
Triforce exploits evil weakness. That's exactly what it's purpose is for crying out loud.

I get it you can't figure anything out on your own. You think the cut off top means it was nap time.
The triforce doesn't have a stated purpose, boyo. We know what it does, but we're not sure why the Goddesses left it in Hyrule, other than to fuel an amusing show for them to watch, I guess.

In a series where Ganondorf comes back every time you expect me to buy that he's dead, just because he got impaled again? The only time he's ever been confirmed to have been killed is LoZ.

quanchi112
The triforce doesn't have a stated purpose, boyo. We know what it does, but we're not sure why the Goddesses left it in Hyrule, other than to fuel an amusing show for them to watch, I guess.

In a series where Ganondorf comes back every time you expect me to buy that he's dead, just because he got impaled again? The only time he's ever been confirmed to have been killed is LoZ. Master sword exploits its weakness. Triforce of power is for power obviously.

So you take away from the top and say despite it not favoring him that he cat die either way. Lol. You make no sense.

ScreamPaste
Master sword exploits its weakness. Triforce of power is for power obviously.

So you take away from the top and say despite it not favoring him that he cat die either way. Lol. You make no sense.
The Triforce doesn't have a weakness. The Triforce of Power is powerful, cool. We know this. It is not as powerful as Fi.

Prove he lost the ToP? It's brought him back to life before.

quanchi112
The Triforce doesn't have a weakness. The Triforce of Power is powerful, cool. We know this. It is not as powerful as Fi.

Prove he lost the ToP? It's brought him back to life before. Master sword obviously cuts it off when wielded by evil.

It fades from his hand. I can't help it you don't understand a simple scene.

ScreamPaste
Master sword obviously cuts it off when wielded by evil.

It fades from his hand. I can't help it you don't understand a simple scene.
That's not a property of the triforce, it's a property of the wielder, the alignment of the wielder doesn't effect the power of the triforce, the triforce has no weakness.

The Master Sword was created to fight evil, when the triforce is wielded by evil, that means fighting the triforce. And winning.

Also, the ToP and ToC are invisible 90% of the time anyway.

quanchi112
That's not a property of the triforce, it's a property of the wielder, the alignment of the wielder doesn't effect the power of the triforce, the triforce has no weakness.

The Master Sword was created to fight evil, when the triforce is wielded by evil, that means fighting the triforce. And winning.

Also, the ToP and ToC are invisible 90% of the time anyway. So it can effect the wielder of the triforce. Great.

If it cuts into the wielder then it cuts off his power. Awesome.

ScreamPaste
So it can effect the wielder of the triforce. Great.

If it cuts into the wielder then it cuts off his power. Awesome.
So if Superman put in the Iron Man armour, would red sunlight shut down all of its' weapons?

quanchi112
So if Superman put in the Iron Man armour, would red sunlight shut down all of its' weapons? Red solar power would negate his Kryptonian abilities not his suit. Why would you ask anything so stupid ?

ScreamPaste
Red solar power would negate his Kryptonian abilities not his suit. Why would you ask anything so stupid ?
The Triforce isn't a kryptonian ability. The guy wearing it might not like sunburns, but the suit doesn't care.

The Triforce has no weaknesses. Ganon being evil is moot.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>