VS Kenshiro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Which three non fist of the north star characters can beat Kenshiro in H2H? (no dbz-GT)
http://www.umnotablogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/This-review-is-already-dead..jpg

Wei Phoenix
Plenty of people can beat him. I'm going to wager that anyone named will lose horribly against him or horribly stomp him.

ScreamPaste
Meta Knight.

Wei Phoenix
There are people that are stronger than DBZ/GT characters, can they be used as well or is this anyone below DBZ/GT level of power?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
There are people that are stronger than DBZ/GT characters, can they be used as well or is this anyone below DBZ/GT level of power?
I'd say anyone below. My friend believes he is a H2H god but I couldn't really think of anyone that could take him out in a pure H2H fight, at least not anyone I didn't end up doubting.

Wei Phoenix
Ken is a beast in the H2H department, like a complete monster with his powerset. He was Goku before Goku was created. Abilities he has are: Shuieshin, a technique that allows him to read his opponents style, copy it flawlessly and predict their own movements. This is first referenced in his fight against Shuu.

Hokuto Hyakuretsuken, which is basically 100 punches in like a second, or less that he usually ends with a special punch.

Hokuto Shinken is the style that all of this falls under, it's an ancient Chinese assassination martial art. He has many other styles under his belt due to his journey although it's rare for him to use them, one for being weaker than Hokuto Shinken, two because it's not really his style to just use other's styles.

Musou Tensei is broken, it's like a counter move. It has never been fully explained but say you try to punch him, if he doesn't want to be hit then he'll like "phase" through the punch and become intangible. It should be noted that he can't just stay intangible, or at least that he's never been shown that way. I also personally believe that the move will only be activated if Ken can perceive the attack and see it coming.

Forgot the exact name but some kind of dragon breathing technique, it allows Ken to use 100% of his body's potential and energy. Every time he screams and flexes off his shirt that's him using the technique basically.

Strength feats are pretty good, he's had some feats where he easily lifts a boulder which other fans have stated over 1000 tons, I say it's at least 100 tons, he's lifted huge ass boulders on two occasions. Guy stopped a train with just his aura. There are some others that I'd have to fish through.

Durability is immense as well, low piercing durability, he's tanked moves that could easily slice through steel though. Blunt force and punching is what he's most durable as.

Speed is insane, just utterly insane, the guy has tied cracking whips together before the opponent could see it. Some no name was spinning his scimitar in a circle like how a fan rotates and closed in on Ken who just casually punches him in the face between each rotation. There's more that I can share if you're interested. All of this is why I said that everyone named will either utterly destroy him or lose to him.

ArtificialGlory
Spawn
Ganondorf
Akuma

Who I think would make for a decent fight for this guy.

Utrigita
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Spawn
Ganondorf
Akuma

Who I think would make for a decent fight for this guy.

Not 4th Age Spawn right?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Utrigita
Not 4th Age Spawn right?

Not really sure what 4th Age Spawn entails.

Utrigita
Not really sure what 4th Age Spawn entails.

God Spawn.

Yamcha
I just really want to see a clash between

ATATATATATATATATA vs ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

SevenShackles
Ken is a beast in the H2H department, like a complete monster with his powerset. He was Goku before Goku was created. Abilities he has are: Shuieshin, a technique that allows him to read his opponents style, copy it flawlessly and predict their own movements. This is first referenced in his fight against Shuu.

Hokuto Hyakuretsuken, which is basically 100 punches in like a second, or less that he usually ends with a special punch.

Hokuto Shinken is the style that all of this falls under, it's an ancient Chinese assassination martial art. He has many other styles under his belt due to his journey although it's rare for him to use them, one for being weaker than Hokuto Shinken, two because it's not really his style to just use other's styles.

Musou Tensei is broken, it's like a counter move. It has never been fully explained but say you try to punch him, if he doesn't want to be hit then he'll like "phase" through the punch and become intangible. It should be noted that he can't just stay intangible, or at least that he's never been shown that way. I also personally believe that the move will only be activated if Ken can perceive the attack and see it coming.

Forgot the exact name but some kind of dragon breathing technique, it allows Ken to use 100% of his body's potential and energy. Every time he screams and flexes off his shirt that's him using the technique basically.

Strength feats are pretty good, he's had some feats where he easily lifts a boulder which other fans have stated over 1000 tons, I say it's at least 100 tons, he's lifted huge ass boulders on two occasions. Guy stopped a train with just his aura. There are some others that I'd have to fish through.

Durability is immense as well, low piercing durability, he's tanked moves that could easily slice through steel though. Blunt force and punching is what he's most durable as.
S
Speed is insane, just utterly insane, the guy has tied cracking whips together before the opponent could see it. Some no name was spinning his scimitar in a circle like how a fan rotates and closed in on Ken who just casually punches him in the face between each rotation. There's more that I can share if you're interested. All of this is why I said that everyone named will either utterly destroy him or lose to him.
wow thanks alot for this info! If you wanna share more I'm more than willing to read what you have to say. big grin I appreciate the knowledge.

Wei Phoenix
He's made a waterfall flow upwards with just his aura.

HSK (Hokuto Shinken) focuses on destroying the body from the inside out, so it's all about striking pressure points which can either make the body explode, shut down, or even heal others. He has moves that lets him control your body.

He also has a few projectile moves, tons of long ranged moves if you count Nanto Seiken but as I said earlier he won't use it under CIS rules or whatever it's called here where they fight in character.

To clarify earlier when I said he had low piercing durability. The instances where he's been pierced were with normal arrows but it didn't hurt him really. More like a needle prick. Once was when he was paralyzed and Raoh (I think) shot an arrow at a girl and Lin was begging him to save her so through willpower he broke free and was fast enough to intercept the arrow midflight and take it.

Here's a scene of that sword feat I was talking about.

ztSroX0Oqn4

In HNK 2 he fights against Kaioh, the master of Hokuto Ryuken and the technique Anryu Tenha which warps space around the opponent. At first it pretty much shut Ken down, but after mastering his MT he learned how to counter it easily.

After gauging his strength and getting tossed around he becomes a stone wall basically and easily tanks everything. That dragon breathing technique is shown in this clip.

Gh2vpMJVND4

Crimson Dragoon
Karate Kid would beat him

KingD19
Several One Piece characters.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Crimson Dragoon
Karate Kid would beat him

Only PC Karate Kid stands a chance.

Originally posted by KingD19
Several One Piece characters.

In H2H only?

KingD19
Foxy the Silver Fox.

NORO NORO BEAM!!

big grin

Yamcha
Originally posted by Yamcha
I just really want to see a clash between

ATATATATATATATATA vs ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
Like I would pay to see this...>_>
y9anHFTU2J0

VS

pzpyfpkAG9I

NemeBro
Ganondorf

Ken can't hurt him with Muso Tensei, and Ganondorf is far stronger, so yeh.

Akuma could indeed punch Ken's head clean off his shoulders.

Emi~Kiro
Viewtiful Joe and Dante from devil may cry could beat him. :3

Wei Phoenix
I wish I could find the respect thread I made for him years ago, that would give you a better perspective on him. Those two videos I linked aren't high end feats for him, well the whip one is really good but the durability one isn't high end.

Wei Phoenix
I like Kenshiro.

ScreamPaste
I like Kenshiro. Him being in your sig indicates as much. stick out tongue

I propose he fight Wolverine, largely to see your stance on it.

Wei Phoenix
Can't kill Wolverine but Wolverine won't have a fun time against Hokuto Shinken. Not sure if Adamantium could counter his MT, though if I had to choose I'd say no. I wouldn't be surprised if it did go through and hurt him though. Ken is one of the greatest fighters I've seen, insanely powerful, resourceful and strong. It's one of the reasons why I say I can't find a decent match for him. He either stomps or gets stomped.

Wei Phoenix
That being said Wolverine could slice through him if he managed to connect.

ScreamPaste
Typically or incapacitation is enough to win a fight, you don't necessarily need to go for the kill.

asdf83
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Him being in your sig indicates as much. stick out tongue

I propose he fight Wolverine, largely to see your stance on it.

Kenshiro stomps

Pretty much all of the noteworthy fighters in the series can beat Wolverine without much difficulty.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by asdf83
Kenshiro stomps

Pretty much all of the noteworthy fighters in the series can beat Wolverine without much difficulty.

I'd give him the victory over Shen, Rei, Yuda, Ryuga and some others.

Wei Phoenix
Actually Wolverine would beat the entire Nanto Roku Sei.

ScreamPaste
Actually Wolverine would beat the entire Nanto Roku Sei.
I have no idea what you just said, does it mean he could beat Kenshiro without being incapacitated?

Wei Phoenix
The masters 7 top masters of Nanto Seiken. The only one that I could see beating Wolverine is Souther. Was talking to the other guy who said any noteworthy fighter would beat him.

asdf83
All of the top Nanto Seiken guys are a good deal faster, stronger, and even more skilled than Wolverine. Of course they can't kill him, but I can see them cutting his flesh and tendons to ribbons, which would put Wolverine out of the fight long enough for them to be considered the winners.

Wei Phoenix
Those cuts would only agitate him at best. Shen, Yuda, Rei, Shuu would all get eviscerated. They are stronger, speed is debatable only for Souther who was the only person able to blitz Kenshiro. Skill in fighting is debatable as well. HSK is the only thing that would easily trounce him from that universe, well Ryuken as well too.

iscaremonkeys
Singham
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDH-vwVCKdU

Wei Phoenix
Hey Shackles, found one of Ken's best strength showings, it's the rock he lifted and carried up hill without using 100% of his body's potential.

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k282/braindude/hugerock.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k282/braindude/hugerock2.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k282/braindude/hugerock3.jpg

If anyone is interested in the alleged weight of the rock then here's a quote from a friend. I know there are some talks about other characters like Hulk, just throwing it out that I don't care to debate about Hulk's strength limit or whatever I believe his base strength to be. Not really here to debate any of that outside of the fact that the rock is heavy and massive as shit.

Wei Phoenix
One of Ken's best speed/reflex feats. Hyo is about to kill some guy who's name escapes me. His move allows him to strike every pressure point in the body at once. Don't remember the exact number but I think it was 2,000+ points if I had to guess the amount stated from memory it would be 2,086 or 2,786. Either way, Ken stops every single strike. The feat starts at 8:50

k6R-NxYq9lI

Kenshiro vs Han. At the start of the video they appear to be standing still even to the trained eye during their fight. At first Shachi can't even see their fists or the shadows of their fists. Lin/Lynn who has been with Kenshiro from the start and witnessed his Hyakuretsuken more than likely couldn't see their fight either.

ijRxkfN5cEc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.