penetration test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sh3nG L0nG
Who could penetrate Hulk the easiest? They each get one chance to deliver a knock out blow to Hulk's heart ( Hulk is standing still)
Rank in strength order:

- Wonder Woman's sword
- Aquaman's trident
- GL kyle Samurai sword construct
- Thor using deadpool's sword

WW's strap-on

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
Who could penetrate Hulk the easiest?

mmm

-Pr-
Phrasing.

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by 753
WW's strap-on
I don't know if that qualifies, unless it's considered standard gear for her.

Silent Master
Batman.

Edit: Sorry, I thought the question was about who would want to.

Mindset
Now this is a thread I can get behind.

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by Silent Master
Batman.

Edit: Sorry, I thought the question was about who would want to.

i don't believe Batman possesses the proper tool to be able to penetrate hulk regardless of desire.

Silent Master
i don't believe Batman possesses the proper tool to be able to penetrate hulk regardless of desire.

Batman's a eunuch?

Raisen
Originally posted by Mindset

I love the double entendres here laughing

On a serious note, you're seriously f'ed up Mindset

Raisen
Who could penetrate Hulk the easiest? They each get one chance to deliver a knock out blow to Hulk's heart ( Hulk is standing still)
Rank in strength order:

- Wonder Woman's sword
- Aquaman's trident

Depends on what part of Hulk they are trying to penetrate.

Which part of Hulk are they trying to penetrate Sh3ng? Some parts are easier to penetrate than others.

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by Raisen
Depends on what part of Hulk they are trying to penetrate.

Which part of Hulk are they trying to penetrate Sh3ng? Some parts are easier to penetrate than others.

They're going for the heart, but they can get creative. They don't necessarily have to go through his chest if there are easier parts to penetrate.

Raisen
They're going for the heart, but they can get creative. They don't necessarily have to go through his chest if there are easier parts to penetrate.

Hulk is pretty tall. Who has the longest sword In Your Opinion, Sh3ng?

Sh3nG L0nG
Hulk is pretty tall. Who has the longest sword In Your Opinion, Sh3ng?

I was also thinking, they could go for an existing orifice or something with more tender skin, perhaps a combination of both.
Out of the choices I'd say GL Kyle would have the longest, he can enlarge based on will power.

xJLxKing
They're going for the heart, but they can get creative. They don't necessarily have to go through his chest if there are easier parts to penetrate. laughing out loud

Damborgson
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
mmm

Originally posted by Branlor Swift

Thor being the nobleman he is told Hulk to "Say nothing" as he reached for Hulk's green giant.

"Hulk confused" the Hulk exclaimed. But this only ended with Thor roughly putting Hulk in a more advantageous position for his... hammer.

---

A blast of lightning shortly followed a scream as Odin found his son doing unspeakable things with Mjolnir and Hulk's rump.

"I'll have to burn that hammer" he thought to himself

Odekahn
I clicked here for the thread title.

armedforbattle
This thread laughing

Raisen
I was also thinking, they could go for an existing orifice or something with more tender skin, perhaps a combination of both.
Out of the choices I'd say GL Kyle would have the longest, he can enlarge based on will power.

Ahhh, I see. Is GL allowed to create a knob at the end of his construct? One better suited to allow the construct to stay inside Hulk and cause more damage? I was thinking Kyle could create a fat and long construct with a mushroom end that would lodge inside the Hulk so Hulk couldn't pull away. Is this allowed?

Odekahn
Ahhh, I see. Is GL allowed to create a knob at the end of his construct? One better suited to allow the construct to stay inside Hulk and cause more damage? I was thinking Kyle could create a fat and long construct with a mushroom end that would lodge inside the Hulk so Hulk couldn't pull away. Is this allowed?

As long as you treat Hulk to dinner and a movie first.

Sh3nG L0nG
Allowed yes, though it sounds ineffective. Hulk's healing factor would most likely render your mushroom useless regardless of how long you stay inside him.

Raisen
Originally posted by Odekahn
As long as you treat Hulk to dinner and a movie first.

I don't understand, but I was thinking of the optimal way for a sword to damage and stay in place in Hulk. You must add large striations on the blade. They create a sort of "vein" that acts like a corkscrew, being further difficult to displace. I also, think if it is thrusted into Hulk from the rear, it would cause more damage on vital organs.
I've figured it out. A very long, very thick, "veiny" sword, with a mushroom tip should be sufficient enough to "rear end" Hulk.

Sh3nG L0nG
I don't understand, but I was thinking of the optimal way for a sword to damage and stay in place in Hulk. You must add large striations on the blade. They create a sort of "vein" that acts like a corkscrew, being further difficult to displace. I also, think if it is thrusted into Hulk from the rear, it would cause more damage on vital organs.
I've figured it out. A very long, very thick, "veiny" sword, with a mushroom tip should be sufficient enough to "rear end" Hulk.
That could work, perhaps mindset can chime in and let us know if he approves of this tactic.

Raisen
That could work, perhaps mindset can chime in and let us know if he approves of this tactic.

Yes, I think we need Mindset's approval. I know just the way to summon her. Zippppppppppppp

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
WW's strap-on

lol

Zack Fair
Carter's sig wins the thread.

8swords
Originally posted by 753
WW's strap-on

I really dont see that penetrating Hulk's indestructible pants

SamZED
Disturbing...

Estacado
Rank in strength order:

- Wonder Woman's sword
- Aquaman's trident
Carter with a masterbruce custom made strap on.

curryman
Didn't that guy already write a fanfic about this thread?

Cogito
Originally posted by Mindset

I see what you did there, and it's ghey

Originally posted by 8swords
I really dont see that penetrating Hulk's indestructible pants well sure, if he has them on, though that would just be silly

JayDaDon
hyLWrKh2fB0

Mindset
Originally posted by Cogito
I see what you did there, and it's ghey I don't know what you're talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.