Leonidas vs. Hector

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Takes place in an arena like gladiator

Both get, armor, sword, shield, and spear.

Fight to the death.

playa1258
Hector. He showed great skill in his battle against Achilles.

red sabre
Hector, faster and more skilled, leonidas is stronger physically by fair amount however hector is faster more skilled and more tactical he will beat him same way he beat ajax.

Supra
Originally posted by red sabre
Hector, faster and more skilled, leonidas is stronger physically by fair amount however hector is faster more skilled and more tactical he will beat him same way he beat ajax.

Man the Spartans can't catch a break from the guys from Troy!

red sabre
Originally posted by Supra
Man the Spartans can't catch a break from the guys from Troy!

yes, spartans are great warriors however if you wantch the movie and the way they fought, their entire power is first of all their physical strength(probably as it was mentioned they are the seed of hercules), and second of all their tactics where they are gathered together and basically defend each other with the shields and spears.
however as individuals they didnt portray too much skills, when they were separated most of them got slaughtered when fought 2 enemies at once, guys like achilles and hector are just more skilled and faster, and when ever there is strength vs speed and skills the speed and skills always win.

Supra
yes, spartans are great warriors however if you wantch the movie and the way they fought, their entire power is first of all their physical strength(probably as it was mentioned they are the seed of hercules), and second of all their tactics where they are gathered together and basically defend each other with the shields and spears.
however as individuals they didnt portray too much skills, when they were separated most of them got slaughtered when fought 2 enemies at once, guys like achilles and hector are just more skilled and faster, and when ever there is strength vs speed and skills the speed and skills always win.

All valid points. Man I forgot about the beginning battle between Achilles and Boagrius..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq-uMIZGETs

Epic, tells the king to **** off and then goes and kills a giant with the swing of his sword. Then challenges the rest of the army and tells the other king basically to f off hes not my king

red sabre
All valid points. Man I forgot about the beginning battle between Achilles and Boagrius..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq-uMIZGETs

Epic, tells the king to **** off and then goes and kills a giant with the swing of his sword. Then challenges the rest of the army and tells the other king basically to f off hes not my king

yeah achilles is the definition of badass in the troy movie.

Supra
yeah achilles is the definition of badass in the troy movie.

I wish he had not been stubborn that one day that Ajax died. It would have been cool to see him in the midst of 50,000 people fighting.

red sabre
i love how after killing Boagrius achilles is like is there no one else??? he was like wtf? i was sleeping with a girl you woke me up made me ride all the way to the battlefield for that pathetic swing? that was a warm up i want a real battle now.

Supra
i love how after killing Boagrius achilles is like is there no one else??? he was like wtf? i was sleeping with a girl you woke me up made me ride all the way to the battlefield for that pathetic swing? that was a worm up i want a real battle now.

Yea and the fact he had 2 girls in bedsmile Player lol. Shit I would be too if I was Achilles. You could do or have anything you wanted.

red sabre
Yea and the fact he had 2 girls in bedsmile Player lol. Shit I would be too if I was Achilles. You could do or have anything you wanted.

to be honest when you are achilles even when you get everything its still not enough, his ego was enormous nothing was ever enough for him, he was in a consistent search for battle and glory.

by the way another cool fact i remembered about achilles, he fought and wounded king Telephus and inflicted on him a wound that could not heal.
he also defeated memnon who also was the son of a goddess and was a demigod himself.

aslo there was a young trojan prince named Trolius and achilles accidentally killed him while embracing him in a lover hug.

in the mythology achilles is a demigod with clear superhuman abilities.

Supra
He hugged a prince and actually killed him, wow..thats power

red sabre
yes in greek mythology all demigods have super strength.

juggerman
Hector

the ninjak
My moneys on Hector.

Achilles displayed skill that personifies perfection of his style. Added the fact that he has God blood (son of Thetis) in him makes Hector even more impressive in their fight.

Though Leonidas had some great feats of strength himself. I see Hector beating him in the end due to Hector fighting Achilles in a lengthy encounter.

Newjak
Feat wise Leonidas stakes up pretty well with Hector.

Leonidas was also incredibly skilled even speedy as shown in his fight with the Ogre. And also other fights where he waded through lots of incoming targets.

quanchi112
Leonidas.

Darth Martin
Leonidas, surely.

Hector is very skilled but Leonidas was physically on a different playing field.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.