Giant Man vs Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? no bfr.

Digi
Don't these threads always end with someone posting a thunderclap? Those do affect Pete.

So like, maybe you think Spidey could wear him down - take out his legs or something and then just go to work with some environmental weapon or webbing in the nose and throat. There's probably a case for that. Or that a webbing dump could slow GM enough to prevent much of an attack. But we're just a t-clap away from a temporarily dazed Spidey, at which point the fight is just a matter of time before a bug splat. It's probably not a 10/10 thing in a city environment. But the silent "if you use your powers like you should, not even getting super-exotic" clause in vs. fights means we probably have to side with GM for a majority.

Oliver North
As the fight goes on, the probability GM hits SM hard enough for a KO eventually approaches 1, whereas anything I've seen would suggest GM can tank SM for days.

golem370
I doubt in a fight Giant Man could touch or see Spider-Man before he got stuck. Spider-Man took punishment from the worthy and even though he was owned he didn't go down fast.

Mindset
Spiderman punches Pym in the ear drum, then gets the combo to ko.

pym-ftw
Pym can Shrink/Enlarge things that are touching him without altering his size, that should negate the webbing.

Current Giant-man can also fly fast enough to keep pace with Ironman and engaged in a fist fight with Giant Greithoth (worthy Absorbing man) and survived.

Pym's Damage soak should be above anything Spiderman can dish out..

not to mention the fact keeps all his gear linked to his suit through his "Pym Pockets" and personal A.I. that allows him instant access to it all instantly.

Pym wins 9/10 Mindset convinced me to give Pete 1/10

StiltmanFTW
What versions...?

Regular Pym is only good at beating his wife.

JakeTheBank
Giant-Man wins.

Tbh, it's practically spite.

Odekahn
Giant man squishes the spider.

SamZED
Spider-man needs one sided prep to survive this.

golem370
Giant Man only not Ant Man. But seriously I doubt Giant Man to catch are even see Spider-Man even in Ant size Spider-Man has spider-sense and knows Ant Man so he might be be prepared but even if so this is Giant Man.

pym-ftw
You know Giant man can shrink right?

golem370
Yeah but this is specficly a Giant Man vs Spider-Man

pym-ftw
So just a generic giant man vs spiderman? Idk what your argument is?

Is this not Pym vs Parker/Octavius?

KingD19
So apparently he didn't mean Giant Man/Ant Man/Hornet

He means a guy, who is a giant.

Which needs more specification. Like the size of this giant and so on.

It's just easier to say it's Pym and give him the majority. Saves a lot of time and confusion.

Mindset
Spiderman punches Pym in the testicles then combos to ko.

golem370
This is Pym but in Giant Man size only I agree in Ant Man he would have a better chance. Does Peter still have the ability to control spiders? if so that might be a good weapon to use against Ant Man in Ant Size

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.