Bobby Lee Swagger vs Jack Reacher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
1. H2H
2. Gunfight
3.Melee

who takes it?

Mindset
Watching tnt, huh?

Lestov16
Hells yeah I was smile

BruceSkywalker
Jack Reacher was a flop so Shooter wins by default.. great logic big grin laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

The Fat Rambo
Haven't seen Reacher yet, any good?

KingD19
Swagger in a gunfight. His aim is pretty much superhuman.

He wasn't in much h2h though, and I'm pretty sure Reacher was badass fighter.

The Fat Rambo
Swagger was a good H2H fighter, he disarmed two cops who had their guns drawn on him.

Placidity
1. H2H Reacher

2. Gunfight Swagger

Lestov16
IDK about the H2H. Swagger isn't shabby himself.

djG0eIJKB60

Specifically at 2:16, 2:48, and 3:06

Robtard
H2H - Reacher
Gun - Could go either way, slight lean to Swagger (I'm assuming it's not a sniper challenge)
Melee - Can't recall much from either

marwash22
what the hell is the difference between h2h and melee? There are only two people in this match... h2h and melee is the same thing.

anyhow, jack wins all of them.

I don't recall Swagger showing a single feat with a gun that wasn't a sniper rifle... and as usual, Lestov's thread is vague af so we don't even know what kind of guns battle this is.

If it's a sniper battle, obviously Swagger wins. handguns/machineguns go to Reacher.

Mindset
Originally posted by marwash22
what the hell is the difference between h2h and melee? There are only two people in this match... h2h and melee is the same thing.

anyhow, jack wins all of them.

I don't recall Swagger showing a single feat with a gun that wasn't a sniper rifle... and as usual, Lestov's thread is vague af so we don't even know what kind of guns battle this is.

If it's a sniper battle, obviously Swagger wins. handguns/machineguns go to Reacher. Pretty sure he didn't just use a sniper rifle when he stormed the house and the soldiers were after him.

marwash22
like i said, i don't recall... but I'm sure it wasn't nearly as impressive as what Jack did when that black dude had the lawyer chick held at gunpoint.

Mindset
Obviously you don't recall, you jerkoff.

You just like watching white men kill black people, you racist.

marwash22
incorrect.

I like watching men of any ethnicity kill British people... they disgust me.

Mindset
I never saw Jack Reach-around, any good?

marwash22
Originally posted by Mindset
any good? does Robtard like it in the butt?

Mindset
How did it not win every Oscar?

marwash22
goddamn liberals.

Robtard

H2H = fight with no weapons

Melee = fight with weapons such as knives.

does Robtard like it in the butt?

This queer.

marwash22
Originally posted by Robtard
H2H = fight with no weapons

Melee = fight with weapons such as knives.
that's not what the word melee means. not at all.

Originally posted by Robtard
This queer. you didn't deny it, sir.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.