Disney's Big Hero 6 (2014)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Disney is going to capitalize on a marvel property without marvel studios backing

It will be animated, but unlike a lot of other animated comic book movies this will be released in theaters.

More details to come

pym-ftw
Brilliant robotics prodigy Hiro Hamada finds himself in the grips of a criminal plot that threatens to destroy the fast-paced, high-tech city of San Fransokyo. With the help of his closest companion, a robot named Baymax, Hiro joins forces with a reluctant team of first-time crime fighters on a mission to save their city.

music is being done by 30 Seconds to Mars
so ill watch it even if it has absolutely nothing to do with the comic series.

at least they kept the names Japanesse, even if it is wrong

WhiteWitchKing
Hopefully they get Pixar to do it and have Pixar in the title. The Disney brand is associated with toons and fairy tail stories. Just because they got away with it on those Pirates of the Carribbien movies doesn't the brand works in all genre.

pym-ftw
Bump for a release date Nov. 7th.

Kazenji
First i've heard of this Marvel team

also i'm looking at the members, Silver Samurai is one of them guess he won't be appearing

also there's this

5YmHY6pTE3o

pym-ftw
Big Hero 6 has like 4 appearances, and 3 of them are a different team than the movie version.

The movie version is based on the one shot that came out a year or so ago.

pym-ftw
TJ Miller has been cast as Fred/FredZilla

pym-ftw
Jamie Chung cast as Go Go Tomago

She is probably best known as Chi-chi in dragonball evolution.

Kazenji
vco0SpSz17g

Kazenji
dYEzGzwlD44

pym-ftw
I gotta say I'm pretty pumped for this movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.