Joss Whedon Xmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Salthasha
I have a simple question I really am very much put off with Brian singer and the shoddy work with the x men. My question I pose is not about my opinion in reference to the crappy x men films but a question about this.

Hypothetical question, would you support a Josh Whedon reboot?

If you said yes would you want to endure another origin story?

If you said yes would you be in favor to the original team, or the reboot team of 75 with Krakatoa, or a mixture of old and new?

I truly believe writing makes a good movie and a great movie cannot overcome poor scripts.

I Think Josh personally would be a value in script oversight and he would be far more loyal to the legend that is the X-Men.

rox
Reboot with old and new. Have the old team get captured during the middle and then recruit the new team to go save them.

the ninjak
The X-men films were fail.

And I still haven't witnessed a visionary that can produce the X-men in all of their grandeur.

Salthasha
kind of the point ninjak, no one has its why i call for joss whedon until he does we will not know so you comment is based on him doing one which has not happened unless you are referring to the animated comic. the story was fine but ac suck.

-Pr-
I loved Whedon's run on Astonishing X-Men, and he's proven with Avengers that he can do a team movie with characters that aren't all buddy buddy.

I'd let him make an X-Men movie in a heartbeat, but only if he wasn't tied down by existing, shitty continuity.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Salthasha
kind of the point ninjak, no one has its why i call for joss whedon until he does we will not know so you comment is based on him doing one which has not happened unless you are referring to the animated comic. the story was fine but ac suck. Originally posted by -Pr-
I loved Whedon's run on Astonishing X-Men, and he's proven with Avengers that he can do a team movie with characters that aren't all buddy buddy.

I'd let him make an X-Men movie in a heartbeat, but only if he wasn't tied down by existing, shitty continuity.

Agreed.
X-men needs a reboot through a TV series. Done in the same likeness of the 90's animated series.

Introducing Jubilee into the already formed 90's team is a good choice. Just like the cartoon did. In a war against the Sentinels and Magneto.

Have the members already overpowered in their screen feats. Then explore their origins later in the series.

This I would be happy with.

Unfortunately FOX owns the rights to the X-men franchise and will not let go of it. The downplay of their characters in their films results in lacking storytelling.

If only FOX had the same level of storytelling in their films as they had in their cartoons then we would have a truly epic X-men series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.