(Devil May Cry) Dante Vs Alucard (hellsing) Alucard Souls count in this fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted

EmptyHearted
I wanna make perfect clear to anyone.

I hate Alucard. to me Alucard got to be most overrated character in history of fiction. His series SUCKS. THE plot of Hellsing SUCKS. and most important His Fanboy PISS ME OFF mad

That one of the reason why i made this thread.

So again whom win this fight. Dante vs Most overrated character in my opinion Alucard.

I do not mean to offend any fan of hellsing. But I find Alucard overrated piece a crap..

Phanteros
That's Ironic because I consider Dante to be a overated piece of trash that bores me. Alucard is at least entertaining watch.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Phanteros
That's Ironic because I consider Dante to be a overated piece of trash that bores me. Alucard is at least entertaining watch.

we both different then

But I wanna know whom wins this fight

I do not want my opinon be part of this thread. This is Dante Vs Alucard

Phanteros
You deliberatly made this thread a spite in favor of Dante by essentially god moding him while taking away Alucards abilities. Who do you think wins?

The Fat Rambo
That's Ironic because I consider Dante to be a overated piece of trash that bores me. Alucard is at least entertaining watch. You're kidding, right?

EmptyHearted
You deliberatly made this thread a spite in favor of Dante by essentially god moding him while taking away Alucards abilities. Who do you think wins?

Making Dante god mode???????????? how that? LOL

all I did give Dante all his weapon and his devil form

unless that too much for poor Alucard? big grin

Fact i see hellsing fanboy wank the hell out of him. So why not make this fight fair without his overrated immortal powers roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nemesis X
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/024/2/8/pinkie_pie_zalgo_pie_by_jxp1234-d5skqlk.jpg

BloodRain
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
we both different then

But I wanna know whom wins this fight

I do not want my opinon be part of this thread. This is Dante Vs Alucard
Tbh he hasn't given or taken away anything not in their own powersets.

The only thing that Alucard has over Dante, which is the sole reason he's put up against characters that should normally be above his pay grade, is his regeneration and immortality. Basically he's Wolverine in that sense..

Regenerating from some blood stacks up to DMC's Abigail who could quickly erupt out of a puddle of his blood fully formed. Dante destroyed him and that regeneration with a single attack, likely thanks to his DT burst.

ArtificialGlory
Both of these characters suck, by the way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.