(Metal Gear Solid) Solid Snake Vs Raiden (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
http://i44.tinypic.com/33wo7m1.jpg

VS

http://i43.tinypic.com/15hsty.jpg

Solid Snake VS Raiden

I seen Solid Snake vs Raiden from Metal gear Solid 4. But this Time this it Raiden from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Raiden has got more stronger, Faster, more agility, more durability and deadly. in his new Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance game.

(Round 1)

Snake got all his weapons from metal gear solid 4 Vs Raiden with his sword and all his weapons from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Round 2) Solid snake vs Raiden in hand-hand combat
Raiden is in bloodlust. He is in Jack the Ripper mode where he is insane and bloodlust to KILL!!!!!!!!! and Snake is young not old

WHOM WINS THIS FIGHT?

Zack Fair
Solid Snake is utterly destroyed.

BloodRain
Wasn't MGS4 Raiden already > Snake?

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by BloodRain
Wasn't MGS4 Raiden already > Snake?

from what I read. people says snake can beat MGS4 raiden

but this is Raiden from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Zack Fair
People are just being rabid fanboys.

They probably base their opinion on:

1. Bias
2. Snake's resume of taking super human opponents

Ignoring the fact Raiden is pretty much an equally skilled super human himself. And not a low level meta at that. Raiden could pretty much oneshot explode Snake with a punch in MGS4. Let alone his more powerful robot body from the new game.

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah... The MGS4 body Raiden used was actually considered very outdated come Revengeance. the body he had in the prologue was better than his MGS4 model, andhe actually threw an upgraded RAY UG. and the one he got after fighting Sam the 1st time is bleeding edge, it stood up to Johnson and his MG well enough.

StealthRanger
Raiden pretty much demolishes him really

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.