OP: Rebecca for nakama!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luffygear4
who will be the new person to join the strawhats?

Q99
Rebecca doesn't seem unlikely.

Though, only if she gets the flame flame fruit.

KingD19
I want Luffy to get the Mera Mera no Mi and have a double dose like Blackbeard.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Rebecca doesn't seem unlikely.

Though, only if she gets the flame flame fruit.

We know nothing about the woman lol. It's possible sure but it is too soon to judge. And why is it the knee jerk reaction to say the latest attractive woman will join the crew? People were saying the same thing for Monet lol.

Originally posted by KingD19
I want Luffy to get the Mera Mera no Mi and have a double dose like Blackbeard.

As a One Piece and Luffy fan I have to say that would be lame.

KingD19
To each their own. Imo Ace would have wanted Luffy to have it. And it'd definitely make his inevitable fights against the mega characters more manageable.

And the crew needs another woman. They're overloaded with guys. It's 7-2 now.

Q99
Originally posted by AuraAngel
We know nothing about the woman lol. It's possible sure but it is too soon to judge. And why is it the knee jerk reaction to say the latest attractive woman will join the crew? People were saying the same thing for Monet lol.

Unlike Monet, she's a fighter who seems to have a personal cause and is interested in Ace's fruit.

New crewmembers have to have some personal struggle to face during their intro arc.

vansonbee
Sure, why not? We need a dumb beauty once in the Straw Hat girls. She too trusting and straight forward IMO.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Unlike Monet, she's a fighter who seems to have a personal cause and is interested in Ace's fruit.

New crewmembers have to have some personal struggle to face during their intro arc.

But it is not defined as of yet and even if it were that is still no guarantee lol.

Robin~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.