Raskta Lsu, Darth Zannah and Darth Krayt run sabers only gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

axel_jovan

Nephthys
I'm not sure about Krayt but imo Raskta gets to Sidious and Zannah probably gets to Dooku. I'm iffy on Zannah though. My esteem of her has improved from seeing her to successfully defend against Bane recently. I was under the impression hat he creamed her, but she did pretty well. But I'm still unsure of her exact ability.

Intrepid37
Krayt and Zannah could fall anytime.

Lsu, depends if she's amped. If she is, falls between Maul-Dooku.

Q99
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Krayt and Zannah could fall anytime.

Hah, funny. One of the nice things about Legacy is it gives a lot of saber feats of various people. Krayt's demonstrably a couple tiers above knights who can walk into a half-dozen sith warriors- while not fresh to begin with- and walk out unwounded.

Krayt makes it to Sidious.

Intrepid37
no expression

Q99
Yea, it's funny how Legacy characters get so little respect even though you've got, like, half a dozen of them who take out groups of Jedi/Sith as a matter of course. Then you've got a character or two who can sometimes take out two of them. Then you've got Krayt, who shows clear superiority over that.

Zampanó
In terms of killing people, I think that Krayt might be able to take Sidious. He's got a lot of power and does well against Luke.

SIDIOUS 66
lol Sidious would murder Krayt.

Ben "cA" Risa
lol.

Red, it's comments like this one which is exactly why you get flamed by everyone all the time.

Q99
Krayt's very good and very experienced, but I don't think he'd take Sidious. I mean, not without going for a mutual-kill strike.

S_W_LeGenD
Raskta may reach Sidious. Others are likely to stop at 5.

Q99
Nah, Krayt'll beat Kenobi. Even Jedi A'Sharad wasn't far from him, and he has much better showings as an experienced Sith.

axel_jovan
Zannah may go down even as early as 1.

Raskta and Krayt fall possibly at Maul/Kenobi.

Q99
Originally posted by axel_jovan
Zannah may go down even as early as 1.

Raskta and Krayt fall possibly at Maul/Kenobi.

Yikes, you certainly don't rate them very highly!

axel_jovan

Q99
Ahh, the tiredness factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.