World War Hulk vs Indestructible Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
World War Hulk somehow get's into the current timeline. Current Hulk seeds this and fights him, thinking his trying to imposter him.

Fight to the death. No prep and No BFR.

Which Hulk wins?

JakeTheBank
We know the upper limits of Green Scar/Pak Hulk and they are stupid. Indestructible Hulk has yet to match some of the insanity Green Scar has and is also dumb in comparison.

TheHulk
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
We know the upper limits of Green Scar/Pak Hulk and they are stupid. Indestructible Hulk has yet to match some of the insanity Green Scar has and is also dumb in comparison. Lol I sense some hate in you Jakey,

psycho gundam
Pak hulk has been thoroughly tested in all areas of attack, indestructible, not so much.

Branlor Swift
What is current Hulk seeding at the time?

Tomatoes, potatoes... flax?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheHulk
Lol I sense some hate in you Jakey,

Hate?

No, I'm giving Pak's Hulk all the credit in the world. His feats were absurd by Hulk standards and he basically retconned all of Hulk's showings as "holding back". And then there's the whole Heart of the Monster thing.

Indestructible Hulk will need a nice catalog of feats just to be able to match a moderately powered Green Scar, imo.

Badabing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hate?

No, I'm giving Pak's Hulk all the credit in the world. His feats were absurd by Hulk standards and he basically retconned all of Hulk's showings as "holding back". And then there's the whole Heart of the Monster thing.

Indestructible Hulk will need a nice catalog of feats just to be able to match a moderately powered Green Scar, imo. This ^^

And closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.