DC and DBZ vs Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
In an alternative universe, DC and Marvel worlds are aware of each other, and are mortal enemies. DC has plans to destroy Marvel, but does not want to be involved directly. Instead, they have opened a portal to the DBZ Universe and convinced them that Marvel is becoming an evil multiversal threat that must be stopped. DBZ Warriors are eager to help and take on a challenge.

In this scenario, DBZ characters are trained by the best in DC, in areas such as:

- Full Marvel Superhero/villains knowledge (profile/bio/abilities)
- Overall Marvel Earth knowledge
- Knowledge of magic
- Fighting tactics and strategies
- Detailed Battle Plans/Prep (by DC strategists)

The DBZ Fighters are trained in the hyperbolic time chamber for a year. In addition to education and training, they are also beaten up every day to an inch of their life to exploit their Zenkai abilities.

The DBZ Line-up

- SSJ Vegito
- SSJ3 Goku
- Mystic Gohan
- SSJ3 Gotenks
- SSJ2 Vegeta
- Master SSJ Trunks
- Final Form Freeza
- Final Form Cooler
- Super Perfect Cell
- Dabura
- Supreme Kai
- Super Buu
- Kid Buu
- Majin Buu
- Android 16, 17, 18, 19

Items: Each get a bag full of senzu beans, that has been enchanted by master magicians, including Dr Fate, so they cannot lose it.

Conditions

They invade Marvel Earth, and begin to kill everyone.

They cannot destroy Marvel Earth until (if) they beat everyone.

Marvel Earth are unaware of the threat or their enemies, but will band together as soon as the destruction starts. Heroes and villains will cooperate 100% with no conflict.

No BFR.

Win by Death.

CIS off.

PIS off.

Full Abilities/Capabilities.

Dialogue mode Off.

Scenario 2 If they succeed, could they take on Marvel Universe? - Same conditions, limited to High Heralds only.

juggerman
Interesting concept. I think DBZ can win with the element of surprise but only killing with no BFR makes people like Juggernaut, Hulk and Wolverine very tough to beat.

I'd say that upon arriving Super Buu does his attack that targets everybody on the planet. This will kill at least 90-95% of Marvel Earth in one swoop. The problem is the ones that remain are powerful as shit.

Placidity
Originally posted by juggerman
Interesting concept. I think DBZ can win with the element of surprise but only killing with no BFR makes people like Juggernaut, Hulk and Wolverine very tough to beat.

True. I hadn't thought of that.

I didn't want the whole DBZ team just BFR'ed cause that would be pointless. But people like Juggernaut would be problematic.

Any ideas?

Supra
Is SS Sentry and Thor on earth?

Placidity
Well, I did think Thor would be included. Likely Sentry, not sure about SS. Maybe you guys can decide that.

Supra
Originally posted by Placidity
Well, I did think Thor would be included. Likely Sentry, not sure about SS. Maybe you guys can decide that.

WHen you say marvel earth thats a lot of super heroes. I think DBZ will lose just because they will be extremely outnumbered.

juggerman
True. I hadn't thought of that.

I didn't want the whole DBZ team just BFR'ed cause that would be pointless. But people like Juggernaut would be problematic.

Any ideas?

I'm not sure. As you said opening up BFR as an option makes it possible for them to just do that if they have trouble. The Majins can use magic so they might be able to fell the Juggs. Plus with Buu's extermination attack they might take Hulk out as Banner.

I guess you could add a stip that at the end if they've killed everybody they can and are left with "unkillables" they BFR becomes an option

Originally posted by Supra
WHen you say marvel earth thats a lot of super heroes. I think DBZ will lose just because they will be extremely outnumbered.

Buu's attack would even the odds tremendously

NotAllThatEvil
Couldn't buu just turn the unkillables into candy and eat them?

juggerman
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Couldn't buu just turn the unkillables into candy and eat them?

Absorption!!!!! Totally forgot about that! thumb up

Zack Fair
This would be a lot easier for them if they just blew it up from the start.

As per thread well...I dunno.

My gut feeling is no.

Wei Phoenix
Reed and DOOM working together without any egos or complications? DBZ will get sent to a black hole which kills them.

juggerman
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Reed and DOOM working together without any egos or complications? DBZ will get sent to a pocket dimension.

Buu would have killed them both in the initial strike

Wei Phoenix
Buu isn't sneaking on either of them.

Zack Fair
Doom and ReeD should be banned from these threads.

just saiyan.

juggerman

The blast he used to kill the entire human race would take them out imo

AmbientFire

Unless strategy dictates that's the best thing to do, as per one of the original stipulations by OP.

Wei Phoenix
Doom's taken a lot worst. Remember what the Marquis did to him? I'm sure his castle has tons of defensive spells around as well.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by AmbientFire
Unless strategy dictates that's the best thing to do, as per one of the original stipulations by OP.

I mean even if that were strategy it's not happening. Buu isn't stealthy enough and Doom and Reed aren't dumb enough to not notice.

the ninjak
Franklin Richards and Molecule Man own the DBZ universe!

Not to mention high end telepaths like God Cable, Xavier and Cassandra Nova stopping them in their tracks.

You have godlike beings like The Watcher, Odin, Zeus, Sorceror Supreme Strange, Sentry/Void, Galactus.

DBZ don't stand a chance.

DC on the other hand. Are better than that universe. And require an all out war.

Placidity
^ Please read the OP.

BTW, all the prep is done by DC's finest. DBZ and DC plan together for a long time, but its DBZ that will execute it.

Wei Phoenix
Still not enough to stop the top Marvel earth heroes and villains. Doom and Reed working together, Strange and Doom working together.

Placidity
Theres no time for them to prep though.

Wei Phoenix
Theres no time for them to prep though.

They got shit on the fly to take care of this. How long do you think they need to act accordingly?

Placidity
Not sure, but if you think they are going to be the main threats, DC will know it too, and prep them accordingly. Probably take them out first.

juggerman
Super Buu does his attack to target them while they are sleeping thumb up

pym-ftw
Jocasta & Pym capture Gero and extracts his Ki absorbers

He mass produces new Ki Bots to absorb residual energy and redirect it back at the Dbz guys.

The Uncanny Avengers could probably split in all honesty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.