Marvels Genuis Vs DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Reed Richards
Dr Doom
High Evolutionary
Spiderman
And
Hank Mccoy

Have 3 years of prep

Can they take over DC?

pym-ftw
No Pym

Fail thread

Odekahn
Originally posted by pym-ftw
No Pym

Fail thread

Agreed. Also, does DC have any knowledge of the incoming attack? As it stands, I think they could do it in half the time.

Prep to an intelligent character is the strongest advantage you can possess in comics. A team of brilliant characters could accomplish anything.

Cogito
If prep involves having detailed knowledge of DC Earth at the start, then they could probably do it.

If prep means doing what they can and hoping that their strategy/tech is effective, then they're shit out of luck.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Cogito
If prep involves having detailed knowledge of DC Earth at the start, then they could probably do it.

If prep means doing what they can and hoping that their strategy/tech is effective, then they're shit out of luck.

I would think prep would include detailed files on DC earths heroes. But even if not, I still think they could do it, but they would be in for quite a few surprises.

Also fail thread for not including the prep god Ultron.

armedforbattle
You have Parker and McCoy but no Stark, pym or T'challa.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.