Aquaman VS Stark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emi~Kiro
I have become a fan of the Ultimates comics and I challenged someone to come up with a character who can beat my new favorite Gregory Stark. He brought up Aquaman! I think Gregory can take Aquaman no problem but he strongly disagrees so he suggested coming here to argue my point and see what the rest of you think.

Gregory Stark
http://www.comicvine.com/gregory-stark/4005-69703/

His tech is more advanced than ultimate Tony and both his force shields and blasts are stronger. He was able to teleport from helicarrier NYC to Korea in a instant. He smacked around Nick Fury,Hawk eye, punisher, Blade and James Rhodes on hulk pills and was able to lift thors hammer and use it. It might not be inchanted but it weights alot being able to derail a train and not budge. Only died when his nanites were turned off for a moment and Thor hit him with lightning.
Just in case you don't know what hulk pills do they turned an elderly man into this.
So I imagine the transformations of the five who fought him on the helicarrier gained similar upgrades.
http://www.comicvine.com/tyrone-cash/4005-71206/

So that being said how do you think he does against Aquaman?
First round ~ current Aquaman
Second round ~ hook hand Aquaman (my fav :3 )

Who wins and how?

Emi~Kiro
Bump :3

-Pr-
I don't think I've read the comics with Gregory. What kind of feats does he have that would put him on Aquaman's level?

Emi~Kiro
Well he tilted the helicarrier with one punch, beat 5 hulked out versions of avengers all in the 100ton range with ease, teleported to Korean from NYC in a instant, broke Captain America's shield, caught Thor's hammer as it was thrown at him then beat him with it and continued to use it. He Picked apart Tony's armor with a couple of hits and outmatched his beams with his own. He took hits and didn't seem phased.

He fought In the ultimates VS ultimate Avengers comics.

Emi~Kiro
Was only beaten by Tony using a EMP that turned off his nanites and Thor struck him with a quick bolt of lightning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.