Rank these guys in strength (under herald guys)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Wolverine
Spiderman
Beast
Lizard
Bane
Doc Oc
Venom
Luke Cage

pym-ftw
Ock
Cage
Lizard
Venom
Spiderman
Beast
Bane
Wolverine

Odekahn
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ock
Cage
Lizard
Venom
Spiderman
Beast
Bane
Wolverine

Looks good. Only thing I MIGHT switch would be the positions of spidey and beast.

Estacado
Venom

Rest.

pym-ftw
You think venom is stronger than ock's tentacles

h1a8
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Wolverine
Spiderman
Beast
Lizard
Bane
Doc Oc
Venom
Luke Cage

Venom
Luke Cage
Doc Ock
Spider-man=Lizard (taking average characters)
Beast
Wolverine
Bane

JakeTheBank
How is Venom stronger than Cage? Especially Bendis Cage?

ODG
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How is Venom stronger than Cage? Especially Bendis Cage? He did go toe-to-toe with Colossus, who impossibly seemed like the underdog in the fight.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by ODG
He did go toe-to-toe with Colossus, who impossibly seemed like the underdog in the fight.

Really?

I do know the symbiote can pull off some impressive high end feats here and there, so that's neat. Was it anything akin to actually pitting strength against strength or was Venom using tendrils/claws/etc?

Colossus-Big C
Really?

I do know the symbiote can pull off some impressive high end feats here and there, so that's neat. Was it anything akin to actually pitting strength against strength or was Venom using tendrils/claws/etc? colossus looked like he was disgusted by venoms tongue/trying to move away iirc

h1a8
Really?

I do know the symbiote can pull off some impressive high end feats here and there, so that's neat. Was it anything akin to actually pitting strength against strength or was Venom using tendrils/claws/etc?

A lot of it was strength against strength making Venom look a little stronger. Maybe BS writing?

the Darkone
Luke Cage
Venom
Doc Oc
Lizard
Beast
Spiderman
Wolverine
Bane

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
Luke Cage
Venom
Doc Oc
Lizard
Beast
Spiderman
Wolverine
Bane Lizard and Spidey are the same strength. Spidey is stronger than Beast. Venom is most likely stronger than Luke Cage, especially considering that he looked superior to Colossus.

the Darkone
Luke Cage
Venom
Doc Oc
Lizard
Beast
Spiderman
Wolverine
Bane

Emi~Kiro
Does wolverine have a form of super strength being able to move so quick and be so strong with a heavy metal coated skeleton?

Mindset
Originally posted by ODG
He did go toe-to-toe with Colossus, who impossibly seemed like the underdog in the fight. Wouldn't that have more to do with Venom's great durability?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.